HeliosX Group Reviews

Updated Jan 21, 2022

Found 37 of over 44 reviews

5.0
HeliosX Group Founder  Dwayne D'Souza (no image)
Dwayne D'Souza
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Forward thinking, talented colleagues and a lovely company to work for

Nov 10, 2021 - Clinical Pharmacist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very talented and forward thinking team. Nothing is to big or small and every idea considered. - Flexible working- the company understands that we have other commitments outside of work and support you fully to ensure your needs as an employee are met. - Ongoing training and access to some top clinical support - Opportunities to take on further responsibility and tasks.

Cons

I can’t think of any. I am really looked after and for once, love my job!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Get to work with intelligent and highly motivated people!

Nov 9, 2021 - Clinical Pharmacist in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

When you join the Heliosx group, you become part of a family of smart, motivated and dedicated people! I value working in a culture where colleagues are friendly and supportive and where managers are approachable and super helpful. I joined the team early on in my career and I see myself growing with the group and developing my skillsets further.

Cons

I can't think of any downsides of working at Heliosx , you are offered incredible and challenging opportunities with flexible working hours!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Feeling a valued team member in a company committed to its aims

Aug 25, 2021 - Clinical Lead in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel very fortunate that I feel excited to work. There is a huge variety of work that is both stimulating and rewarding. The team are dynamic, friendly, supportive and inspiring to work with. Everyone is committed to providing great patient care and help the company achieve its strategic aims of providing high quality, accessible, affordable healthcare for all. It's a really inclusive environment with well attended variable social events. If you have seen a role here, APPLY!

Cons

Working for HeliosX is fantastic.

4. 5.0

Brilliant company!

Aug 20, 2021 - Customer Support Assistant in Newcastle upon Tyne, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team are so kind and patient and you really feel like everyone cares about the job they are doing. If at any time you need help you can ask anyone and they are more than happy to help you out, very much a sense of community despite working from home!

Cons

Not really a con, just a lot of information to take in during training, I went through a lot of paper!

5. 5.0

Best company I've worked for

Aug 9, 2021 - Operations in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Competitive pay -Bonus and Equity Scheme -Recognition for doing well -Cool Start-up Culture -CEO and leadership team open to feedback and constant improvement of their skills -Encouragement of work/life balance I've worked here for about 6 months now, and I genuinely have to say it's been the best company I've worked for. I wanted to wait to leave a Glassdoor review until I had a good sense of what it was like, and now that I've been here a while, I can honestly encourage others to apply. Like any start-up, people are constantly working hard, but it's because they believe in the growth of the company and enjoy working with other people here. Recently, the leadership team has put a lot of effort into understanding what's working well and what isn't. They have been extremely transparent about what changes they need to make to be a better management team. That type of transparency and willingness to improve in order to retain employees is difficult to find in a company. I think it's a very honest and open place to work, and I hope it stays like that as it grows!

Cons

Not so much a con as it is the nature of working in a start up, but there is a lot of change in this business. It's constantly growing/restructuring, and you're thrown new and unfamiliar things nearly every week. If you thrive in that environment, it's perfect. If you need routine/the same job everyday, this may not be the place for you.

6. 5.0

BEST PLACE TO WORK

May 27, 2021 - Customer Care Advisor in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A really amazing place to work, even working remotely you can feel the community and friendliness of all the team members, you feel listened and working for a company that wants to take care of their employees.

Cons

To management: keep up the good work!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome workplace with open-minded talents

Apr 27, 2021 - Senior Product Design Lead in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The first "shock" for me was the whole interviewing process. Everything was smooth, every single person who was involved in the process was kind, ambitious, and clever. Onboarding was polished, easy, and comforting. This company is quite promising and is really concerned about their employees' wellbeing. Great perks and benefits come with the job with a high level of trust from the management. What was a huge plus for me (and it is something that is quite rare in this industry) is that diversity is not forced but naturally built, which is visible in the output. Highly recommended!

Cons

There are a few tools that could be improved, but they were opened to every idea that could enhance smooth working processes.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome company with amazing mission

Mar 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really love the team, everyone is really nice. The compensation and benefits are very generous. Strong mission and ability to make a difference to people’s well being is really important to me. Fast paced and lots of innovation.

Cons

There is a lot to do but it’s really exciting.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great start with an ambitious business!

Mar 24, 2021 - Head of Customer Care in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

After being with the business for just over a couple of months now, it's been a really positive experience from my point of view. After working in many businesses over the past decade or so, you quickly know if the job you've taken is the right one and if the company is heading in the right direction, and it certainly feels very much like that at HeliosX. The business is moving fast with positive change, and there are some highly skilled, highly intelligent people in the business which will help contribute to the success. The main key pro is that the business is evolving quickly but building the right structures, which is fantastic to see, even with 99% of the staff being remote.

Cons

Not much of a con but more of one of the challenges involved with a rapidly moving business, is that sometimes there may be a broken process identified and needs updating. It happens and will happen, however the key is that we seem to have the right people in place now to identify these gaps and provide solutions.

10. 5.0

HeliosX Interview Process

Feb 25, 2021 - Pharmacy Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely efficient interview and hiring process. Clearly an organisation with a open and transparent culture. Looking forward to joining the HeliosX team.

Cons

Nothing springs to mind. So far so good!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews