Huddle Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Morten Brøgger

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Years"

Former Employee - Customer Success Manager in London, England

I worked at Huddle full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Fantastic People
    - Good development, courses
    - Good Accounts
    - Great benefits
    -Great Line Managers

Cons

- Limited progression
    - Fairly high attrition

2. "Great company to learn and grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Huddle full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Everyone here is really friendly and passionate about their work. The company has innovation time to allow developers to pick their projects to do and take responsibility for it. The company to open to new technologies and you to get work with some of the best architects in the industry including the Ian Cooper who is one of the best speakers in testing and microservices.

Cons

Honestly not much, the company has some legacy code which needs remodelling but there has been a big drive in the last two years to fix and deprecate it. Employees get share options but not much now

Advice to Management

You've got great people working here and it's really good you listen to them and provide opportunities where you can. Keep being open to change and don't be afraid to drop 'process' for efficiency

3. "Good place to work"

Pros

Good working environment; people are genuine and easy to work with. Standard benefits package with good health and dental cover. Free breakfast and lunch on certain days among other perks.

Cons

The BI/Data department needs attention and investment is there is to exist. Hours are 9-6 which can make the day feel long but there is flexibility.

5. "Salary"

Current Employee - SDR in London, England
    Current Employee - SDR in London, England

Pros

Great culture, a lot of benefits, supports progression, great offices, cooperative management, ability to have your say to create real change.

Cons

Low on resource to achieve goals

6. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Customer Success Manager in London, England

I worked at Huddle full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Huddle is a great place to work! It was my first job out of university and spent over 5 years there in the end!
    You can learn so much from the people around you and honestly the people are one of THE best things about this company. Everyone is extremely intelligent and capable but also good fun to be around.

Huddle have a team called "The Funderbirds" to keep the teams connected and having fun! And lunch provided once a week too! And the benefits package is amazing too just dont miss out on one of the awesome deals you can get

Cons

It's not a con but if you are aa person that needs stability and consistency then Huddle probably isnt the place for you. Huddle is a fast growing start up so tweaks and changes are made in processes and strategies along the way so you need to be good at dealing with change

Advice to Management

Address the communication globally. Each office is fantastic and communicating with other departments just not in other countries to learn best practises.

"Huddle - work hard, learn a lot and have a lot of fun on the way!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England
    Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Huddle full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a graduate, fresh out of university the job hunt can be overwhelming but when you land in a company like Huddle you realise just how great working life can be. I've been working at Huddle for 18 months and couldn't recommend it more. If you want to be surrounded by bright people, work under management you respect, believe in your company vision and have a lot of fun along the way then this is definitely the place to do it. At Huddle you are exposed to what it takes to make a young, dynamic company a success in a competitive market, management care about your growth and progression and praise is definitely given when deserved. You have the opportunity to manage your own business, work hard and earn well while being surrounded by great people. The culture is great with lots of social events and after work drinks and the sense of being part of a team who care about each others success is strong.

Cons

Lots of change, but that is to be expected in a growing company. Flip it on its head and its actually hugely beneficial to be exposed to teething problems, lessons learnt from mistakes and what it takes to execute a strategy successfully.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing but maybe bring some laughs back to Stand - Up every once in a while!

8. "Hard work, lots of change and lots of opportunity"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in London, England
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in London, England

I have been working at Huddle (More than a year)

Pros

Working in a small company means there is huge opportunity to be involved in multiple aspects of building the business both inside and outside of your direct team.
    Complete support from Senior Management and willingness to assist you to succeed whether it be personally in your career or with customers.
    Clear focus on strategy and fast product updates and development based on customer feedback.
    Opportunity and budget for external qualifications and accreditations.
    Friendly, fun team and great social aspect to the business inside and outside of work.
    Complete control over your work and your role. Flat hierarchy gives you the opportunity to be involved in senior meetings with customers or internally with decision makers.
    Excellent benefits including discounted gym membership, discounted spa days, Huddle Cuddle allowance to spend however you wish, birthday day off, lunch on Wednesdays, beer on Fridays and many more.

Cons

Could be better global communication to improve execution and best practice sharing.
    Ability to deal with change is a must.

Advice to Management

Keep focussing on strategy. Continue to develop the product based on customer feedback. Communicate our wins!

"cutting-edge cloud business"

I have been working at Huddle full-time

Pros

clear vision and good strategy in place

Cons

more versatile portfolio is needed

"4 years of fun/working hard/fun/working hard"

Former Employee - Account Manager in London, England
    Former Employee - Account Manager in London, England

I worked at Huddle full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I'm so lucky to have found Huddle. I worked there for 4 years and learnt so much. Here's why from my perspective:
    - Extremely bright and energetic people who make coming into work a pleasure
    - I learnt a lot about what it takes for a company to grow
    - I was able to transfer my skills to other teams (Customer Success > Public Sector Sales > Commercial Sales)
    - Unrivalled benefits. It's going to take me years to find another company of Huddles size with such a generous package (75% off Champneys Spa breaks!!)
    - Funderbirds committee who, as the name suggests, orgnanise excellent social events (the most recent just as I left was electric Go-Karting)

Cons

Huddle is at a stage in it's life where it needs hard workers and commitment, so if you're not up for that then don't apply. If you are, it could make your name! Or be a shining star on your CV.

Advice to Management

This is just me, but I have full confidence in a CEO who sold his last company for $750m and drives a Ferrari California. Morten is excellent and Huddle is is safe hands.

11. "Not as bad as some reviews"

I have been working at Huddle full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are fantastic, you get a real sense of team from some parts of the company. Although many are quite early in their career, they do want to be a part of something great, innovative and new. The product has improved greatly, much effort and resource has been put into making the back-end systems and code ready for quicker adoption of new functionality and improving overall response times. We have had some departures of recent but with the new changes in structure there is a sense of positive change. There are some exceptionally career-minded individuals in Huddle, but they are everywhere, there are a right and a wrong way to handle them in a professional manner. I have always found that those of experience, talent and tenacity are always listened to.
    I have worked in a lot of different verticals and a lot of different sized companies, this is one of the best I've ever worked in.

Cons

Job specifications do not always match what new employees expect, but this is a dynamic business, individuals have to be malleable. However, this could be improved by us to reduce some attrition.

Advice to Management

More interactions between the continents and departs would greatly help the evolution of the product and the efficiency of the organisation as a whole. Break down some of the walls between