Huddle Employee Reviews about "office location"

Updated 29 Jun 2015

Found 3 of over 78 reviews

3.8
Huddle CEO  Mark Wrighton (no image)
Mark Wrighton
Pros
  • "Have learnt a lot from the senior management team(in 7 reviews)

• "Nice people, good work / life balance(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It's a small company, so generally it has to grow for you to get promoted into a management position(in 3 reviews)

• "Area around the new office location is pretty dead(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "office location"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Huddle - Young exciting company that have big plans!

29 Jun 2015 - Account Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am a current employee working in the UK London based sales team: * British tech company (rare in this US tech led world) * Young workforce who are driven and ambitious * Great company benefits - Huddle Cuddle (£500 tax free to spend on what you want), free breakfast/drinks, Huddle lunch every Wednesday, share options pension and pru healthcare * Achievable targets with a very impressive reward scheme * A none micro management attitude * Ability to be very entrepreneurial and manage your own business * After work social life is good * Huge market opportunity * Good sales people are acknowledged and rewarded for their hard work * Ability to go on sales visits with C-Level staff and learn from those individuals

Cons

* Office location is in 'up and coming' part of London would prefer central * I think company needs some more experience in some senior management roles * Need more work on joined up sales and product approach

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to learn as a developer

5 Feb 2014 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place to work as a developer, as you get to work alongside some really bright, friendly people. I'm learning loads, the work is interesting and you get quite a lot of freedom to influence the product. The company is going in the right direction and the market opportunity and potential is huge so the stock could be valuable. The culture is pretty open and transparent and the communication is good given the obstacles of having different offices.

Cons

Still some work to do to get rid of the old architecture, but getting there. Area around the new office location is pretty dead.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent first few months

19 Feb 2015 - Account Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Although I have only been working at Huddle for a few months now, I feel that the on-boarding process has been well structured and given me the opportunity to engage with all the relevant departments and people. The culture at Huddle is very important and you have lots of opportunities (if you're available) to also get to know people outside of office hours such as Gig club, Film club, Cheese club as well as weekly social gatherings at local watering holes! We live and breath the Huddle platform too, so you get to know the solution inside out no matter what department you're in. This helps us all articulate the value of Huddle as we get that very same value every working day.

Cons

Office location is not ideal for me, but I knew that when I joined. It sits between Aldgate & Aldgate East tube so you rely on the Circle, District, Met or H&S lines which aren't the most reliable on the tube network. However you are only a 10 minute walk from Liverpool St so if the weather is good, you're not too far from the Central line either. There is a lot of construction going on adjacent to our office so it can be very noisy at time when you're in meetings or on calls. With a growing company there are always a few growing pains and lack of meeting rooms can be a challenge, but it doesn't stop me doing my work, you just have to get in there quick!

1 person found this review helpful