Hudson RPO Reviews

Updated 26 Jun 2020

3.7
Hudson RPO Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Eberwein (no image)
Jeffrey Eberwein
Pros
  • "Fantastic environment, good people around(in 21 reviews)

• "great working environment, people are friendly and the competitions are healthy(in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • "Senior management seem to view success of RPO accounts solely based on figures, no regard to team morale(in 20 reviews)

• "Poor management, low pay for the hours you put in(in 7 reviews)

1. "The best people - One Team"

5.0
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at Hudson RPO full-time

Pros

Fantastic Teamwork Great benefits Passionate Put their clients first

Cons

Smaller than some RPO's but that is also a benefit

2. "Great company to work for"

Former Employee - Senior Research Consultant in London, England

I worked at Hudson RPO part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Caring management, opportunities to learn and improve career and promotion prospects

Cons

Sometimes under a lot of pressure

3. "Good company - Nice people"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

I worked at Hudson RPO full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good structure; good training for newbe in recruitment

Cons

Not a top commision scheme

July 24, 2019Global Digital Marketing Manager

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback of working at Hudson RPO. We are glad you found value in our recruitment training, which includes a range of learning and development opportunities. You are welcome to get in touch with our HR team to discuss this feedback. We wish you all the best for the future.

4. "Supportive and Innovative"

Current Employee - Onsite Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Hudson RPO full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The management team are accessible and willing to help out, supportive team in Edinburgh who are able to help teams onsite, the ability to try new sourcing initiatives and products. Great online training and some classroom based too. Management have regular company wide calls to share information.

Cons

As with any RPO there are diverse teams spread throughout the country - we need to keep working hard to share information.

July 24, 2019Global Digital Marketing Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We value your contributions to the business for the past five years -- strong track records and long tenure like yours benefit the business and our clients. We are delighted you are benefiting from our learning and development initiatives, the opportunity to try new tools, and the regular communications we produce. We are happy to discuss any feedback in greater detail -- simply reach out to your local HR team. Thank you again for your service and dedication.

5. "recruitment"

I have been working at Hudson RPO full-time

Pros

good food good company good laughs

Cons

too noisy in the office

December 9, 2018HR Manager Asia

Thank you for your review.

6. "Recruiter"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Edinburgh, Scotland

I worked at Hudson RPO full-time for more than a year

Pros

friendly and international environment, a beautiful new office in the city center, solid online training

Cons

low salaries, lack of long term career opportunities

March 29, 2019Global Digital Marketing Manager

Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed a friendly, international environment. The newly built office in Fountainbridge is truly beautiful, as you point out, and we hope you had a chance to enjoy the lovely canteen and Friday socials. Colleague engagement is key. With respect to communications, we have recently rolled out Yammer to help all colleagues connect and receive frequent updates and announcements. For bigger announcements, senior leadership send internal email blasts. And, because we seek to stay connected on platforms our colleagues already use, you can also keep up to date by following the company on social. In fact, we welcome all of our current employees and alumni to stay in touch this way. All that being said, we are sorry to hear you did not find the right opportunity for your goals with us. If you would ever like to discuss your experiences further, please do not hesitate to reach out to your local HR representative, who would be happy to learn more about your experiences and answer any questions. Thanks again and best wishes for the future!

7. "Talent Management"

I worked at Hudson RPO full-time

Pros

The People in then business

Cons

The focus on reactive business

October 22, 2018HR Manager Asia

Thank you for leaving a review, your comments have been passed on to our leadership team.

"Nope"

1.0

I worked at Hudson RPO full-time

Pros

Some good stuff, nothing else.

Cons

Hide bullying, very bad, decided to leave.

September 25, 2018HR Manager Asia

Thank you for leaving a review, although we’re very concerned about your references to bullying. We take this very seriously so would welcome a discussion with you. If you’re in Asia Pacific, please contact me via joanne.mccawley@hudson.com. Thank you for your time.

9. "Changing times"

Current Employee - Recruitment in London, England

I have been working at Hudson RPO full-time

Pros

Professional, mature and consultative environment with genuine USP's. Some very talented and successful recruiters as well as experts in the talent management business.

Cons

Still caught a little between agile and corporate. Culture is disjointed and isn't as consistent as it should be.

March 29, 2019Global Digital Marketing Manager

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear you've benefited from working with great recruiters in a mature business. (Thanks to great people like you, we've been successfully operating since 1999!) Your feedback is important, and we would like to talk with you further about your experiences of being 'caught between agile and corporate'. As we grow the new Hudson RPO brand, we continue to develop and define our fresh identity and the culture behind it. So please, get in touch with one of our team leaders when you have a moment! Thank you for your continued service.

"A good agency to work for and train at"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Hudson RPO full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Solid training; - Good name to have on your CV; - Some great people to work with across the business; - Career progression encouraged.

Cons

- Can be very political at times - Recent selling of recruitment has left some uncertainty - Long hours with little flexibility compared to some of it's competitors

Found 289 reviews