Humanatic Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 4 April 2019

2.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Save your self & DON'T work for Humanatic"

Current Employee - Agent
    Current Employee - Agent

I have been working at Humanatic part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are none to list for this company.

Cons

This rank #1 for the most unprofessional, worst business marketing, illegal acts consecutive under Federal guidelines of the United States of America. You spend more time correcting the mistakes of their inaccurate auditors than you have time to review calls.

2. "Don't complain too much"

Former Employee - Call Reviewer
    Former Employee - Call Reviewer

I worked at Humanatic (More than 8 years)

Pros

Can log in at any time

Cons

I was having a lot of the auditors mark things that were right, and I would complain to them via email that this was happening. Don't do this too much or you will get a very rude email like you are the problem and you are bugging them too much.

Advice to Management

Stop treating the call reviewers do horribly. The auditors should be doing a better job so that people can actually make money.

"Humanatic provides opportunity"

I have been working at Humanatic part-time

Pros

This is a very easy job, you can work anytime you want..all you have to do is to master each category, understand it, do some research, memorize some keywords,have patience and presence of mind. In that way, you could unlock those high paying category.

Cons

they have to take your earnings if you got the wrong choice, but its ok , thats part of making a good quality of the audits, sometimes we people does not want to be corrected, but we have to admit our mistakes, so for me, taking away the earnings is part of developing our skills in reviewing calls and thinking as well.

Advice to Management

i would advice that if they were going to take our credits if we get mistaken, it should be that same amount as what supposed to be earned, and not the twice amount.
    another one, I hope there should be an increase in the rates, as we all know, there more big companys that is affiliating them and let them handle the quality assurance offshore with low rates rather than hiring an employee which could make them pay a high salary.

"Humanatic sucks!"

Current Employee - Call Reviewer in Cadiz, Cadiz (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Call Reviewer in Cadiz, Cadiz (Philippines)

I have been working at Humanatic part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I can't find any pros.

Cons

If for some sort of miracle, you're able to earn big in such a short time they will freeze your account for 48 hours. It's not the type of employment that can feed you and your family or give you financial independence and security. It will make you have weeks and days with little or no money left and your bills unpaid. It's a kind of work for those with no other options at all.

Advice to Management

You have massive improvement to do. You're basically making people work for free, like a charity work or something.

"Reviewing Calls"

I worked at Humanatic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- You can work as much as you want if there are calls waiting to be reviewed. At some part of the day, there are no calls.
    - This is only for people who are living in the third-world countries and can't possibly find any other employment

Cons

- Extremely low pay - they give you as low as 0.5 cents per a call which can be even 30 minutes long
    - They take away your money when the call is wrongly marked and sometimes the mark is correct but some other people say it is wrong, so if there are 2 people saying otherwise, your answer is marked as wrong and it goes to be reviewed by a senior reviewer. This process can last up to 15 days and for all that time you don't get your pennies for the call - and you were penalized 3xthe actual amount you were supposed to get for that call... In the end, if the senior reviewer says you were right, the penalty is removed.
    - Their site has so many bugs! The calls are often broken and you lose your time listening to it when in the end you don't get any money for it

Advice to Management

Can you please get serious about this business? The payment you give to the freelancers is a joke and many people are working hard for you to get rich. Not fair!

"Good but got Ruined by some."

I have been working at Humanatic part-time

Pros

reviewing call is fun and easy to do

Cons

some auditor are bunch of idiots.

Advice to Management

you need to pay more for longer calls and please filter your auditor carefully.

7. "Great oportunity and Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

I have been working at Humanatic part-time

Pros

I`m making a living from working at Humanatic, i`m a computer engineer and in my motherland working at Humanatic allows me to make a good living and pick my own hours, and as for the salary i make at Humanatic more than i can make as a websites engineer in my area, so thank you , you are a great people.

Cons

Well there are some dead lock occurs while reviewing , intercept the review page and convert it to break room which is annoying .

Advice to Management

Well keep up great work, the AI system is great and as a computer engineer i appreciate it but at some point you may not make it take the wheel if you know what i mean :).

"Call Reviewer"

Current Employee - Freelancer in Mexico City (Mexico)
    Current Employee - Freelancer in Mexico City (Mexico)

I have been working at Humanatic part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can set your own schedule, work from home and at your own pace. Keep in mind that this job is aimed to third world countries in which the US dollar has more value than the local currency.

Cons

Sometimes there are no calls at all. The site constantly crashes. There used to be a forum for Q&A, now you have to learn by making errors.
    Please notice that along with you other people will review a call, and even though that you select the correct option, if the others don't you will be penalized. But you have the chance to dispute it, but it is time consuming.
    Don't rely on this as your primary source of income, please trust me on this one.

Advice to Management

Some mediators seem to have no knowledge about the guidelines, and that is a joke. Way before the forum was gone, the senior mediators and Admins cared little to nothing about reviewers and that seem to be fine with the Management team, therefore so many reviewers care less about accuracy now.

"humanatic review"

Current Employee - Call Reviewer in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Call Reviewer in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I have been working at Humanatic part-time (More than a year)

Pros

This site paid to review calls, so it is a non-voice job. It is best suited for those who can't speak fluent English but can understand it. You are just going to hear the audio recordings and analyze it depending on what kind of category you are on. This is a very simple task and it pays depend on how many calls you can review in on a day. You have your own time so you can work at your own schedule.

Cons

There are a lot of reviewers but the calls are not enough to earn a lot.

Advice to Management

Add more calls, remove cheaters and audit the reviewed call accurately.

"TERRIBLE"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Humanatic part-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can work whenever you want

Cons

You pretty much have to stay online 24/7 to make $20+, and it feels almost like the other reviewers aren't real.