ICG Medical Employee Reviews about "working hours"

Updated 5 Jan 2018

3.2
ICG Medical CEO and Founder Adrian Treacy
Adrian Treacy
Pros
  • "Working at ICG Medical was my first long term office job after graduating from university(in 8 reviews)

• "Good training, development opportunities for hard working people(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Sometimes the working hours can be long, but it's fine because our customers work long hours so I need to make sure I'm available for them(in 9 reviews)

• "Long working hours, however this is NHS recruitment and therefore very much expected(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "working hours"

Return to all Reviews

"Team Leader"

I worked at ICG Medical full-time

Pros

1. Good Commissions Scheme 2. Great work-vibe 3. Approachable MD, CEO, COO at the time. 4. Always encourage to build a team. 5. Great incentives 6. Opportunity to work with off-shore teams. 7. Opportunity to grow.

Cons

1. KPI Driven. 2. Long working hours, however this is NHS recruitment and therefore very much expected.

January 8, 2018Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all feedback we receive. We're pleased to hear you enjoy the working environment and the benefits of working with ICG Medical. We are always exploring ways in which we can improve your working environment and can ensure you we will pass on your thoughts. Also, please feel free to approach your Director of People directly for further guidance and feedback - Richard.Bignell@icg-medical.com

"Lovely place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at ICG Medical full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots to do and learn here. I love working here, every week is different and we get new challenges all the time. I like the free breakfast.

Cons

Sometimes the working hours can be long, but it's fine because our customers work long hours so I need to make sure I'm available for them.

October 30, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback we receive. We are pleased to hear your experience has been positive, and thank you for your great attitude in being available for nurses, our customers.

"ICG Review"

I have been working at ICG Medical full-time

Pros

One of the biggest pro's of working at ICG is the atmosphere and the people within the company. It is very much a work hard play hard policy and the hard work we put in is very rewarding.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the working hours, however we want to ensure that our delivery to the NHS is of a high standard and we stay late to make sure our clients' needs are met.

November 16, 2015Senior Marketing Executive

Thank you for your review - The ICG Medical Team

"A company not worth your time"

1.0
    Current Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at ICG Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros

Money only - If you are just money minded and have no self respect or self worth consider joining the company If you are not and are talented and have good experience don't bother joining, because there won't be opportunities to advance yourself.

Cons

Everything - From Management to HR , a bunch of incompetent buffoons running the company. Long Working Hours - Although you would be paid well, but they will make you work long hours , for they think they own you. Although it's a UK based company but the people they have employed, team Leaders, managers etc can barely speak English, the level is so pathetic you feel like you are working for a domestic setup not a reputable International firm. If I was a company owner I wouldn't employ half of them to even serve tea in my organisation. Neither any reputable company would give them employment. They just want mules to work , the way the company is being run , it doesn't seem like they intend to keep running it for long. No Job stability - Job stability forget It , you can be fired anytime, it's a consultancy , less work means people getting laid off.

October 16, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate all feedback we receive. We're sorry to hear your experience hasn't been as positive as it can be. Just last week we have taken a great step in improving our hiring strategy by hiring a well-established expert with many years experience as our 'Global Head of Talent'. Our Global Head of Talent brings decades of international hiring experience from healthcare and the wider industry. As part of this new addition, we will also be hiring a bigger talent team to cope with our fast growth and business demands. If you wish to discuss further or have any further feedback, please contact marketing@icg-medical.com.

"If you are working in India office and want stability forget about joining ICG. Being run by a bunch of kids."

1.0
    Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Gurgaon, Haryana
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at ICG Medical full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is potential to earn money however money is not everything to look for in a job.

Cons

Heavily micromanaged. Blowing small issues out of proportion is a norm. Work as a slave and you will be fine. Long working hours. It is an agency and highly unstable. Businesses are getting low everytime. Zero learning. Its just about making calls and chasing for referrals. Nothing much to learn. They pretend they are unique and non monotonous. However, you turn into a bigger robot here.

March 23, 2017Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Feedback is very important to us and we take it very seriously. We have already implemented a lot of improvements based on our quarterly feedback survey and have more improvements to follow. We look to continuously improve.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews