ICP Nurseries Employee Reviews about "working for icp"

Updated Apr 11, 2021

Found 20 of over 175 reviews

4.4
ICP Nurseries Director Dominic Harrison (no image)
Dominic Harrison
Pros
  • "Great support network, salary, training opportunities(in 27 reviews)

• "I have worked at our nursery for 7 months(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There are no cons for working at ICP(in 18 reviews)

• "I can not think of any cons working for ICP(in 14 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,892

960 Comments

Teachers

169K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=ICP Nurseries~2164781
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "working for icp"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Employee review

Apr 11, 2021 - Deputy Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

ICP is a great company to work for. The nurseries are beautiful and well resourced. Salaries are above average and there are many employee benefits, bonus systems and room for promotion. They have a strong support system from senior teams and many training opportunities such as Forest School. Our CEO shows compassion and support and ensures staff are happy and well looked after.

Cons

There are no Cons for working for ICP.

2. 5.0

Great company

Oct 20, 2020 - Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for icp for 3 years as manager in London. Our CEO is very supportive.

Cons

I dont have anything negative to say

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company to work for.

Sep 25, 2020 - Nursery Practitioner in Fenstanton, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent training and benefit opportunities I really love my time working for ICP

Cons

I have no cons to report.

4. 5.0

Great company to work for

Sep 24, 2020 - Lunchtime Assistant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoy my time working with ICP nurseries. Lots of opportunities to grow and develop, lots of support.

Cons

At present there are no cons for working for ICP.

5. 5.0

Great company to work for

Sep 24, 2020 - Nursery Assistant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working environment Skill building Fantastic opportunities

Cons

No cons for working for ICP

6. 5.0

Great Company to Work for

Aug 9, 2020 - Team Leader in Colchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely company to work for

Cons

At present there are no cons for working for ICP

7. 5.0

Inspirational place to work

Jul 24, 2020 - Manager in Marlow, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of support in place from other managers and childcare team. Lots of staff benefits, reward and recognition scheme, It's all about the quality of childcare that is offered and how we can always improve. Lots of training opportunities for all staff is available. Lots of support for the well being of staff and children. You feel part of a family.

Cons

After working for ICP for 3 years I still can''t find one.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Progressive, innovative and inclusive company

Jul 24, 2020 - Head of Childcare and Operations in Nottingham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

ICP Nurseries’ vision is to deliver exceptional education and outstanding childcare to their children and families. They recognise and value their workforce as their most important resource in achieving their vision and in order to recruit, nurture and develop the very best staff have created a sector leading salary and benefits package. During my time working for ICP Nurseries, I have been so fortunate to be able to access the inspirational, bespoke training and development programme. This includes the in-house induction programme, motivational online training, attendance at inspiring in-house and external training courses, and attendance at national conferences all of which have helped to develop my skills, knowledge and interests. This has been hugely motivating and really supported me to carry out the responsibilities of my role. ICP Nurseries’ core values – integrity, excellence, teamwork, dedication and equality – really do guide the attitudes, behaviour, and expectations of all who work for them. The company is responsive, professional, and has a culture of reflective practice which constantly informs development and progress. For example, they have developed a Health and Wellbeing Policy and toolkit to ensure that the health and wellbeing of every employee and child is a priority, and that there is a clear process to access support when needed. ICP Nurseries are also very proud to be a member of BITC (Business in the Community) and have signed up to the Race at Work Charter - crucial for their equality and diversity commitments. Personally, and professionally, it is fascinating and heartening to work for a company that is committed to fostering responsible early childhood education pedagogy, whilst celebrating and respecting the diversity of educational approaches across the group of nurseries. This means that every day the children are offered the very best opportunities to learn, develop and make treasured memories.

Cons

I can honestly not think of anything

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Jul 24, 2020 - Nursery Assistant St Paul’s in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely company to work for

Cons

At present there are no cons for working for ICP nurseries

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A rewarding career with excellent training opportunities.

Jul 23, 2020 - Deputy Manager in Ardleigh, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Since joining ICP nurseries i have found my career in Early Years has progressed and gone from strength to strength. There is so many great training opportunities to support individual CPD and for myself, i have benefited from great leadership and management training. The childcare team at ICP has always been supportive and understands what it truly means to provide effective, safe and quality childcare. Since joining ICP, i have felt that the company is very up to date with their health and safety awareness and safeguarding training, and i myself have felt more comfortable with my knowledge development and experience of these. With Covid-19 issues, i was very impressed with their professionalism and understanding towards coping with this pandemic, and i felt reassured that they would do all they could to ensure their employees were safe. ICP have also always had a strong understanding of mental health and have provided a confidential support network to provide necessary support to their employees. This role has been very rewarding and it is great to work for a company that offers health benefits, performance bonuses and regular mentoring. I feel like i am more part of the team since working for ICP nurseries.

Cons

There have been no downsides to working for ICP nurseries since i joined.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews