IESA Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated Oct 6, 2021

Found 15 of over 181 reviews

IESA President Debbie Bowring (no image)
Debbie Bowring
Pros
  • "This is very fast paced business and not the place for you if you can't keep up(in 15 reviews)

• "The working environment at IESA is fast paced and every day is different which I really enjoy(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Non of note, I have a very positive experience with IESA and would have no hesitation recommending this company(in 27 reviews)

• "THIS SPEAKS VOLUMES ON HOW THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT VIEW THE STAFF(in 14 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Experience from the start

Oct 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Warrington, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Very supportive management - allows you to exceed in your job role by providing training and support that is needed. 2. Fast-paced business, always new possibilities, room for personal development. 3. Always looking for ways to reward employees and introduce new benefits. 4. Great support during the COVID-19 pandemic with a lot of input from the company's executives.

Cons

Fast-paced business, with a lot of work, but you get rewarded and recognised for the work that you do.

IESA Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, its great to hear you've had a positive experience at IESA.

2. 5.0

Above and beyond

May 9, 2021 - Accounts Payable in Warrington, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

A supportive company who go above and beyond to ensure the health and well-being of its employees is paramount. The management team in AP go above and beyond to ensure the team are supported, treated fairly and pushed to reach their potential. The team have stretching objectives that have been hard to achieve as several people left last year and not been replaced, this is down to a downturn in business and not the fault of the management team. This is very fast paced business and not the place for you if you can't keep up. This really isn't a bad company to work for, I joined just over 18 months ago. The people who don't like it are generally the ones not achieving and are having to have challenging conversations with their managers. Suck it up or move on. Stop trying to bring the other members of the team down.

Cons

Salaries are below market rate for the hours. Minimum wage is common.

IESA Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. It's great to hear that our colleagues feel like they are supported in their roles. We have been working extremely hard to ensure you all know that your safety and wellbeing is and always will be our first priority, especially during the recent pandemic.

3. 5.0

Amazing Company to work for

Apr 1, 2021 - Technical Support Engineer in Birchwood
      Business Outlook

Pros

During my 2 years at IESA i've met many friendly people and worked closely with them, they have been amazing to get to know and i've enjoyed every minute of working with them. My manager was one of the best i've worked for in a long time, always willing to help and speak to no matter what it was about (personal or working issues) the upper management team have been really friendly and great to interact with (keep up the great work) this is a fast paced company and you will never be bored - there are lots of opportunities to move up within the company or to learn something new i learnt more in 2 years at IESA compared to other companies which would have taken a lot longer to learn these specific things in.

Cons

none that i can think of...

IESA Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted that you have had opportunities to learn and grow from experiences within IESA over the last two years, and have received help and support from our management team.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

A great place to grow and develop

Feb 15, 2021 - Business Development Director in Warrington, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked at IESA for 20 years it has clearly been a place where I have been able to thrive and develop. Throughout my time with the company, more so in the recent times, it has been an exciting and fast paced business which strives to continue to be the market leader. There is a collaborative approach to developing our solutions and enabling team members to be empowered to play a key role in all forms of development. The welfare and inclusion of employees has never been more of a focus and I am comfortable that all is done that is possible to maintain an environment in which hard working people can prosper within a supportive culture. Overall I find IESA to be like a family with a large range of people bringing different skills and personalities to the business with the single goal of helping it to prosper.

Cons

I do not have any negative points to raise.

IESA Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is always nice to hear positive comments from our current employees especially those with long service.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent Company

Jan 22, 2021 - Head of IT Infrastructure in Birchwood
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced dynamic company, great working environment, continues to look after staff during the Covid pandemic. Great colleagues and leadership.

Cons

Non of note, I have a very positive experience with IESA and would have no hesitation recommending this company.

IESA Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, good luck in your new role.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A growing business with a bright future!

Oct 3, 2019 - Communications Executive in Warrington, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started working for IESA in August this year and my experience so far has been really positive. I feel like I've joined at an exciting time as the company is going from strength to strength. Within my first two weeks of joining, I'd had meetings with all the key stakeholders (which has been organised in advance of my start date) to understand the business and how my role would fit in, this was really beneficial for me to be able to understand how my role works in the business. Also during this period I had two inductions, one on my first day which gave me all the information I needed at that point, the second one was two weeks into my role. At first I wondered why I would have two but this was a great idea as the second one was more in depth and as I'd been in the business a couple of weeks it helped me to understand everything a little bit more. We all know sometimes you get overloaded with information on your first day at a new company and you fail to remember everything then, the second induction also included a meet and greet lunch with the Exec team. They have a clear growth strategy which all colleagues are engaged with to meet the long term goals of Destination 2025 and its exciting to see how the business is going to expand further in other countries over the next few years. This will give people opportunities in the future to live and work in these countries. The working environment at IESA is fast paced and every day is different which I really enjoy. This is the first company I've worked for where I've been able to see clearly how to progress my career. There are a number of avenues in place for people to give feedback and have involvement on changes happening in the business and the Executive team are very approachable and open.

Cons

I've not got any at the moment, I'm enjoying my new job .

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A company that provides a wealth of opportunity for people willing to work for it and determined to do the right things

Sep 26, 2019 - Client Relationship Manager in Warrington, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

IESA is a very fast paced, exciting company to be a part of at the moment. The current growth and expansion opens up a lot of doors for someone who wants career progression and this is actively encourage. In the last 18 months there have been leadership changes at the top of the company which have instilled a different ethos to the business with more of a focus on employee engagement and satisfaction. I myself have progressed within the business and gained a promotion along with numerous others in the past few months, thanks to effective succession planning, which gives people a clear path to the next role. IESA in turn, is a very inclusive business, everyone is given equal opportunity to thrive and show what they can bring to the company. Ultimately, if you are prepared to show commitment and flexibility IESA can be a very rewarding place to grow a career. A lot is expected of you, however, a lot is offered in return for this. This includes a big push on employee benefits with a number of them coming in recent months.

Cons

Due to the fast pace growth of the company in recent times, elements of the infrastructure to support the business have suffered. Although this is infinitely better in recent times it can cause some frustrations.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

The tough get growing!

Nov 19, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Warrington, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

IESA has grown from £80m to over £300m in the last 5 years. It is a successful, fast paced that is constantly evolving with a core of dedicated and hard working people who are responsible for such phenomenal growth.

Cons

Too many people arrive thinking that IESA owes them a living rather than contributing to the success of the business. They then end up on here complaining.

2 people found this review helpful
    9. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great working environment

Apr 11, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great progression opportunities Structured training and development the working environment is very motivating and fast paced Free parking

Cons

So far i am really enjoying my role with IESA and have no negative thoughts on the company.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nightmare company

Aug 17, 2017 - Accounts Payable
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced environment, company is in period of growth, some really good people who want to do a good job

Cons

I have never worked for a company where the CEO has a really nad influence on how the company operates. You are made to stay late for Town Hall sessions every other month and if you dont attend you are on a hit list. The apptaisal system is the most biased I have ever encountered. The recent positive comments come from LIFT graduates that have probably been made to put positive comments up as its not a great environment and staff dont last more than 12 months!

12 people found this review helpful