IESA Employee Reviews about "working environment"

Updated Jan 22, 2021

Found 9 of over 181 reviews

IESA President Debbie Bowring (no image)
Debbie Bowring
Pros
  • "This is very fast paced business and not the place for you if you can't keep up(in 15 reviews)

• "The working environment at IESA is fast paced and every day is different which I really enjoy(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Non of note, I have a very positive experience with IESA and would have no hesitation recommending this company(in 27 reviews)

• "THIS SPEAKS VOLUMES ON HOW THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT VIEW THE STAFF(in 14 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "working environment"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent Company

Jan 22, 2021 - Head of IT Infrastructure in Birchwood
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced dynamic company, great working environment, continues to look after staff during the Covid pandemic. Great colleagues and leadership.

Cons

Non of note, I have a very positive experience with IESA and would have no hesitation recommending this company.

IESA Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, good luck in your new role.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Decent place to work

Mar 5, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Warrington, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Has improved as a business since first started two years ago. Have taken employee feedback on board. Issued company laptops for all employees and have added extra holidays. Great working environment. Employees really make a difference. Opportunities for movement around the company.

Cons

The wage is the biggest downfall of the company. There's a lot of wage gaps within the business, even people within departments are on uneven pay, and for the jobs we do, we are paid way below average.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A growing business with a bright future!

Oct 3, 2019 - Communications Executive in Warrington, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started working for IESA in August this year and my experience so far has been really positive. I feel like I've joined at an exciting time as the company is going from strength to strength. Within my first two weeks of joining, I'd had meetings with all the key stakeholders (which has been organised in advance of my start date) to understand the business and how my role would fit in, this was really beneficial for me to be able to understand how my role works in the business. Also during this period I had two inductions, one on my first day which gave me all the information I needed at that point, the second one was two weeks into my role. At first I wondered why I would have two but this was a great idea as the second one was more in depth and as I'd been in the business a couple of weeks it helped me to understand everything a little bit more. We all know sometimes you get overloaded with information on your first day at a new company and you fail to remember everything then, the second induction also included a meet and greet lunch with the Exec team. They have a clear growth strategy which all colleagues are engaged with to meet the long term goals of Destination 2025 and its exciting to see how the business is going to expand further in other countries over the next few years. This will give people opportunities in the future to live and work in these countries. The working environment at IESA is fast paced and every day is different which I really enjoy. This is the first company I've worked for where I've been able to see clearly how to progress my career. There are a number of avenues in place for people to give feedback and have involvement on changes happening in the business and the Executive team are very approachable and open.

Cons

I've not got any at the moment, I'm enjoying my new job .

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Work/life alance

Jul 22, 2019 - Graduate QS in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment, good colleagues, opportuinity for growth

Cons

Work Intensive, can be stressful sometimes, but also rewarding

IESA Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for IESA. It is great to hear that you are enjoying life in IESA and that you can see a future career here. We are always keen on rewarding the hard work our colleagues put in and if you have any other great ideas on how we can do this then please get in touch with your team representative who will be happy to help.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

The IESA culture

Feb 10, 2019 - Trainer in Warrington, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The IESA culture is great, the management team are completely open to your ideas and are willing to listen and develop people who work hard. IESA are a rapidly growing business which invested in a brand new training department. In addition to this, senior management deliver a big ideas group once a quarter. The curre t topics are a fixed canteen, vending machines, outside eateries and much much more. IESA care about their employees and want them to have a great working environment, after all, we spend lots of time in work!

Cons

Any cons that people have raised throughout the big ideas group have been resolved and the company invite ideas to make IESA the employees business.

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful

IESA Response

Thank you for your feedback we look forward to your continued support.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great working environment

Apr 11, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great progression opportunities Structured training and development the working environment is very motivating and fast paced Free parking

Cons

So far i am really enjoying my role with IESA and have no negative thoughts on the company.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

IESA is the place to work (if you are the right person)

Apr 11, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Warrington, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Promote from within recognise skills, encourage hard workers, support enthusiasm, Team working environment

Cons

do not tolerate lazy people that are looking for an easy ride, not the place for people just looking to make money and go home

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not a good place

Jun 24, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Warrington, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really can't think of any - it really is that bad! Its nothing to do with not liking hard work or being over sensitive (as a recent reviewer has suggested) it's just people expect to be valued and rewarded for the effort they put in - be it monetary or via personal praise. Neither of these you will get working at IESA while the current regime is in charge. I myself have worked ten times harder since leaving IESA, but the difference is the working environment so much more professional and friendly.

Cons

The overall dog-eat-dog culture; the attitude toward suppliers; the staff turnover (it needs to be experienced to be believed); the unprofessionliasm of senior management; the disregard for HR policy... I could go on most of the night.

7 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Former Employee

Business development

Jun 12, 2016 -  in Warrington, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of learning, good working environment, good growth

Cons

less technical knowledge , not much focus on revenue generation

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews