IVY Mobility Business Analyst Reviews

Updated Apr 13, 2022

Found 5 of over 142 reviews

1.9
IVY Mobility Founder Rajiv Prabhakar (no image)
Rajiv Prabhakar
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

287.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=IVY Mobility~640022
Join the conversation on
  1. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Difficulty for begineers

Apr 13, 2022 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary with perks and benifits

Cons

The training method is not up to the mark

Be the first to find this review helpful

IVY Mobility Response

marketing analyst

Thanks for the review. We will work on improving the training method.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Stressed out Environment to work in

Mar 1, 2021 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

The location of the office

Cons

Salary Appraisal Work-life balance Stressed Time lines

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good Place

Mar 16, 2020 - Business Analyst in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good opportunities, Expanding very quickly

Cons

Work Life Balance Cafeteria is not good

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Not what it feels like

Sep 7, 2018 - Business Analyst in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great exposure to the client handling

Cons

Make you keep travelling to Chennai office and try convincing you to shift to Chennai. They say you should be open to travel (but they don't mention open to travel to Chennai at any point of time).

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent Company to boost your carrier.!!

Jun 16, 2017 - Business Analyst in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Ivy is the leader in FMCG market, You can learn in and out of FMCG business & the domain exposure is huge - Decent pay & excellent appraisal every year & is much better than any other IT companies - A very friendly management team, you can walk in any time for any help - No boundaries or restrictions to showcase your talent. - I came in as a contract employee, absorbed within Ivy, the company then identified myself as a Business Analyst & the exposure and learning was enormous - May it be a fresher / any level of employee, you will always be appreciated & recognized for your hard work - In just a span of 2.5 years i have done the roles of QA, BA, Project Manager, Implementation engineer etc etc.. :) - No restrictions in dress code & the company don't believe in '9 hours work culture'. - A place where you work learn & shine

Cons

- Employee benefits & activities can be increased - The company is ONLY for those who only has the ability / interest /Passion to give their 100%. Average / Under performers will not be entertained.

Continue reading