IVY Mobility Project Manager Reviews

Updated Aug 11, 2022

Found 9 of over 142 reviews

4.2
IVY Mobility Founder Rajiv Prabhakar (no image)
Rajiv Prabhakar
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

287.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=IVY Mobility~640022
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Great place to work

Aug 11, 2022 - Project Manager in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good carreer growth, ample number of opportunities, Good work culture

Cons

Concentrate on making the strong process

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work with

Jun 13, 2022 - Associate Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Complete work from home Supportive team members Needs of employee is heard and taken care

Cons

Some time work-life balance is disturbed

IVY Mobility Response

marketing analyst

Thank you for your 5-star rating. We hope you continue to learn and grow at Ivy Mobility. Happy to have you.

3. 3.0
    Current Employee

Employee Friendly

Feb 2, 2022 - Product Manager in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee friendly Flexibility to take the decision

Cons

Teams are not ready to adapt to changes.

IVY Mobility Response

Thank you for your review and for appreciating our employee friendly policies. There are major organizational changes underway and some teams are taking more than others to adapt to changes. However, we are hopeful of the future that lies ahead. If you have any specific suggestions, please send them to hr@ivymobility.com.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Evaluation

Nov 12, 2021 - Project Manager in Ciudad de Mexico
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great challenges Performance based on results High flexibility on work schedule and work from home

Cons

High dependency on limited resources for develments at India

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Freedom of work

Oct 30, 2019 - Project Manager in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Ivy for 2 years now. I have worked with several multi national companies in the past, however, my experience with Ivy has so for been one of the best. The organisation is very transparent and honest with its employees. Ivy has some of the best clients to be interacting with. Many at times there is a sense of pride when we think of the names we work with. This does not happen easily in MNCs. Travel opportunities are great! There is enough freedom to walk straight to the HR head’s room and raise a concern if any. If the concerns are genuine, it is actioned immediately. The guidance and support received from the BU heads, product teams and senior management to face critical phases of client management and project management has been immense. I had to go through some tough challenges owing to my health issues while in Ivy and the company was completely supportive at all times. Ivy is more of a family to me. At the end of the day, in 10 years of my career, these past 2 years, I have been motivated to go to office on Monday mornings. I think one should enjoy the work they do and I am now able to feel content with what I am doing. I think for all the hard work that an employee does, Ivy is at its best in recognising the hard work done and ensures such dedicated employees are rewarded. Hoping to have a very long tenure with Ivy.

Cons

Seriously no cons as of now. May be we can try getting a larger office space.

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Better of the best companies ever

Oct 28, 2019 - Project Manager in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) HR - when I was interviewed here, it was said by my Head HR that each and every employee over here are valued to the best and then can raise up at any point on any of their concerns and I was surprised to hear that from him. Got the same proven till my day in ivy and even beyond 2) Employees not to be treated as resource - once when I was planning on the headcount part, I termed the employees as resources which was corrected by my HR saying that, it's not like any other organizations treating employees as resources but here they are valued as assets and insisted me not to use this word since the day I was there 3) Family like work culture - when I was first deputed in Bangalore with no one around to guide, the entire support was extended by each and every peer of mine - my team managers, who helped me to learn and made me comfortable with where and what I am. I was treated as how it was in my own family 4) Track record of each and every individual - The employees track record is maintained both by HR team and also on the Founder and CEO, not just in books but in their minds. The most humblest ever CEO, Founder, Product Heads, HR team, along with the CTO and architectural/managerial team is seen here who give us both the warmth and comfort level to explore and move on with a good progress being made 5) Recognised for the best team efforts - Client recognised ivy and was taken aback by the team work invested in everytime that led the success journey which never ended. 6) Onsite opportunity along with the leadership team's recognition kept us live all the time.

Cons

Though ivy has given me the best family environment, I was unable to work for a prolonged period.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Splendid place to work

Aug 22, 2019 - Senior Product Manager in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coordial atmosphere and good place to learn new and proper

Cons

Needs more technical ppl to be on boarded

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 3.0

project manager

Apr 26, 2016 - SAP Project Manager in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

good product, good concept, good clientele, nice office, friendly staff, good network, loyal staff

Cons

no focussed management, poor administration and management, executing the long term vision is faulty, basic flaws in the product which needs to be set right, groupism in employees, people work for self not for organization. no identification and retention of good talents

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Happiness the Way in IVY Mobility

Nov 30, 2012 - Senior Project Manager in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Happiness the Way in IVY Mobility

Cons

May be bit more effort required to go for ISO , ISMS and ITSM Certifications

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews