IVY Mobility Reviews

Updated Apr 27, 2022

Found 118 of over 133 reviews

3.4
IVY Mobility Founder Rajiv Prabhakar (no image)
Rajiv Prabhakar
Pros
  • "very good company for any type of employee(in 9 reviews)

• "Great Atmosphere to work in IVY Mobility(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No work life balance when you are project team(in 9 reviews)

• "no work life(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

207.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=IVY Mobility~640022
    Join the conversation on
    1. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Poor senior management and no product vision

Sep 11, 2019 - Senior Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Provide the capability to work remotely

Cons

1. No defined global business process - everyone making up their own rules 2. Senior management not in tune to requirements for success 3. Say whatever the customer wants to hear to get the business

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Difficulty for begineers

Apr 13, 2022 - Business Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary with perks and benifits

Cons

The training method is not up to the mark

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst Workplace, Culture and Management

Apr 27, 2022 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

No Pros about the company only disappointments.

Cons

1) Management will always prove themselves as they are the worst ever. 2) Salaries will be very very less when compared to the market rate. There will be no hikes and if you are a person ready to work with less salary and no hikes this is the best place where you have to join immediately. 3) They don't care about the employees only they know to send birthday wish mails. 4) If you have joined the company by mistake patiently wait for 4 years to see your company's growth in every NEWSPAPER. 5) Management will say this repeatedly, we are always there to care and hear concerns from the employees. But if you raise any concerns or any clarifications there won't be any responses until you leave the organization. 6) They will delay all the processes starting from onboarding to providing a laptop to work. 7) Whoever is strong in the domain will sustain this company but they never give any space or chance to learn deep about the domain. Most people work without basic domain knowledge. 8) No new technologies to learn they are grinding the same old things till now. 9) They will hear our suggestions and new implementations but nothing will be processed. 10) Fake promises are their motto.

4 people found this review helpful
    4. 2.0

Good place to work

Apr 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people around for help and guiding

Cons

Nothing as of now, it's better

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good platform to improve your career with nice employee benefits

Mar 10, 2022 - Software Test Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good platform to improve your career with nice employee benefits

Cons

Good to have some interactive and fun sessions atleast once a week or a month

IVY Mobility Response

Thank you for the 5-star review. We are glad that you experience learnings in your career at Ivy Mobility. We hear you on your feedback about fun activities. Thanks again.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good for learning skills

Mar 9, 2022 - Software Engineer in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learning new stuffs in the company

Cons

Work pressure and time to time unwanted meetings

IVY Mobility Response

Thank you for the 5-star review. We are glad that you are continuously learning new things at Ivy. At the same time, if you think the work pressure at your end can be alleviated, please send your suggestions to hr@ivymobility.com

7. 1.0

Not satisfied

Apr 9, 2022 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

No pros to name out

Cons

No process, lots of politics in every situations There is no work life balane and Even if you work hard day and night its of no use

8. 1.0
      Former Employee

Very dissatisfied

Apr 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are none to name.

Cons

There are too many to name, but this is not a company for anyone looking for vision, clear direction, and a defined business model.

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 5.0

Consumer Goods Software development company

Feb 21, 2022 - Test Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Beginning to my career growth in the future

Cons

Nothing to say about the downside of ivy

IVY Mobility Response

Thank you for the 5-star review. Best wishes for your future and may you spend many more years with us.

10. 3.0
      Former Employee

Support

Feb 28, 2022 - Product Support Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good for work culture Salary on time

Cons

No internal opportunity Biased management at Mumbai office

1 person found this review helpful

IVY Mobility Response

Hi, thank you for your review. We are glad that you appreciate our culture and our processes. As an employer, we mandate the management to be fair with their approach and conduct. If you have any incidents to report, please reach out to your people partner or write to hr@ivymobility.com, and we will take it up.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 118 Reviews

IVY Mobility Reviews FAQs

IVY Mobility has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 133 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at IVY Mobility to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, IVY Mobility employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at IVY Mobility. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

71% of IVY Mobility employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated IVY Mobility 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with IVY Mobility Job Seekers