IVY Mobility Reviews

Updated Sep 28, 2021

Found 95 of over 105 reviews

3.7
IVY Mobility Founder Rajiv Prabhakar (no image)
Rajiv Prabhakar
Pros
  • "Good Learning and Excellent Career Path(in 7 reviews)

• "Good environment and big company(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance will gets affected, again it is based on some projects not all the projects will be like this(in 6 reviews)

• "no work life(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

181 Comments

Tech

35.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=IVY Mobility~640022
    Join the conversation on
    1. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Poor senior management and no product vision

Sep 11, 2019 - Senior Consultant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Provide the capability to work remotely

Cons

1. No defined global business process - everyone making up their own rules 2. Senior management not in tune to requirements for success 3. Say whatever the customer wants to hear to get the business

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place To Work

Sep 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Good work culture. 2. You can work with Highly passionate people. 3. Team bonding is awesome. 4. Learning across domains

Cons

Slowly moving away from the start-up culture. Transitioning from startup to enterprise and hence there is chaos sometimes.

IVY Mobility Response

Thank you for this encouraging review.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best place to work

Sep 28, 2021 - HR-Executive in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive environment and gives importance to personal life. Got a good scope to learn new things.

Cons

For now I don't find any cons here.

IVY Mobility Response

Thank you for your kind words. :)

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Good Company to learn and explore opportunities

Sep 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment, Supportive culture, Team, learning, acceptance of new ideas.

Cons

Lack in process in some areas.

IVY Mobility Response

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you find the environment conducive for growth. On the processes front, if you have some suggestions, please write an email to hr@ivymobility.com. We are continuously working towards making Ivy a better place for our clients as well as employees.

5. 4.0

Best Experience

Sep 28, 2021 - Senior Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

My first step in my career Ivy, Learned many new things and groomed myself here, Great and supportive team. Happy to be a part here. For all fresher, this company will provide the platform for many opportunities

Cons

As of now, no cons.

IVY Mobility Response

Thank you for this wonderful review, and we are glad you had a great start to your career.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Senior Software Enigneer

Sep 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment Up to Date Technologies

Cons

Working time is not fixed

1 person found this review helpful

IVY Mobility Response

Thank you for your review. If you have some suggestions, please send them to hr@ivymobility.com or reach out to your People Partner.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

good environment and team support

Sep 24, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

more comfort for freshers to learn new things

Cons

salary increments are need to improve

IVY Mobility Response

Thank you for your kind words. We are working on making things even better.

8. 1.0

Worst company to enter

Sep 14, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing much to say good about

Cons

Work pressure, Treated like garbage.

IVY Mobility Response

Hi, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been great. Ivy appreciates you bringing this issue to our attention and would want to do everything possible to alleviate the situation. We request you to write an email to hr@ivymobility.com or reach out to your people partner. There is a formal grievance redressal process in place, and we will try to address your concern.

9. 2.0

Good for experienced

Aug 10, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company for experienced .I will not suggest this for fresher. Mandatory leaves available for every year at the month of December.

Cons

Salary pay is very low when compared to market value.skilled resource should be priotrized over experience resource in terms of hikes.

2 people found this review helpful

IVY Mobility Response

Thank you for your review. We have been working on getting a mechanism in place to ramp up freshers as quickly as possible. The employee portal is regularly updated with new information to help freshers grasp the domain knowledge and hone their technical expertise quickly. If you have any suggestions on how to make this better, please reach out to hr@ivymobility.com.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee

No proper management, -100 Percentage work life balance

Sep 1, 2021 - Software Engineer in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for 2years , friendly team, they will guid us initially. Good increment. But There will be No work life balance, they will treat us like slave, we have to work for day and night daily , then only we will get good increment. We cont improve our knowledge here, while joining they told Saturday and Sunday will be leave, but actually after joined most of Saturday will be working day and that to upto 1 or 2 pm, they will change the rules as per there convient.

Cons

Pls consider a employees as human being , we too have family and personal work.

IVY Mobility Response

Thank you for your review and for bringing to our attention that you lacked work-life balance during your time with us. As an organization, we strive to do better each day, and we take your feedback positively. We are also glad that we did good in some way. :)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 95 Reviews