IVY Mobility Software Analyst Reviews

Updated Jun 7, 2016

Found 3 of over 142 reviews

4.0
IVY Mobility Founder Rajiv Prabhakar (no image)
Rajiv Prabhakar
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

287.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=IVY Mobility~640022
Join the conversation on
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee

Excellent place to learn Business Strategy

Jun 7, 2016 - Software Analyst in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Identification for your work ... encouragement support from the team management are too good for a person to work on

Cons

Joining on a contract basis or from a 3rd party pay roll makes you worry and long time to get permanent

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good for career growth

Nov 18, 2015 - Software Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, incentive , easy to reach management, friendly environment , no politics, good hike, product knowledge, cab facility, flexible timing, domain knowledge

Cons

No onsite opportunity for technical peoples and employee benefits less like leave, PF.. No customer interaction for technical peoples. Apart from this very good company

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

“Awesome place to work!”

Jul 19, 2014 - Analyst-software Implementation in El Ksar, Tiaret
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at IVY Full-Time Growing company, lots of users, high impact work, love my coworkers. It's a product that is changing the world.

Cons

Not an easy job, changes impact millions of users which can sometimes be very stressful.

Continue reading