IVY Mobility Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Nov 23, 2021

Found 12 of over 141 reviews

3.6
IVY Mobility Founder Rajiv Prabhakar (no image)
Rajiv Prabhakar
Pros
  • "very good company for any type of employee(in 9 reviews)

• "Great Atmosphere to work in IVY Mobility(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No work life balance when you are project team(in 9 reviews)

• "no work life(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

285.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=IVY Mobility~640022
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company

Nov 23, 2021 - Test Engineer in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance Well knowledage leads

Cons

Salary package is slighty low No other cons

IVY Mobility Response

Thank you for your 5 star review. Please send your suggestions to hr@ivymobility.com or reach out to your People Partner.

2. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Product Based Company Not recommended for working married women

Nov 16, 2021 - Software Engineer in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Hikes. High Visibility. Work from home option

Cons

Prolonged work hours for years. No Work Life Balance.

6 people found this review helpful

IVY Mobility Response

Hey hi! We are really saddened to read your response. We understand that you are pained and concerned. The fact that you are dropping the review makes us believe that we can make it somewhat better for you. Can you please reach out to hr@ivymobility.com? We want to know which team you belong to and identify ways to improve it. We want all our women employees to be able to thrive at the organization, and definitely want to see more women in the workforce. Your inputs will help us. Looking forward to speaking to you.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee

No proper management, -100 Percentage work life balance

Sep 1, 2021 - Software Engineer in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for 2years , friendly team, they will guid us initially. Good increment. But There will be No work life balance, they will treat us like slave, we have to work for day and night daily , then only we will get good increment. We cont improve our knowledge here, while joining they told Saturday and Sunday will be leave, but actually after joined most of Saturday will be working day and that to upto 1 or 2 pm, they will change the rules as per there convient.

Cons

Pls consider a employees as human being , we too have family and personal work.

IVY Mobility Response

Thank you for your review and for bringing to our attention that you lacked work-life balance during your time with us. As an organization, we strive to do better each day, and we take your feedback positively. We are also glad that we did good in some way. :)

4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Must think before joining here

Jun 11, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good salary hike + bonus Good only when you are part of product team and not project team Technical wise latest framework is used in . NET

Cons

Very very very stressful life No work life balance when you are project team Plz don't join for technical lead position Need to focus lot on implementing devops process Sometimes delay in salary credit at 5th of every month

5 people found this review helpful
    5. 3.0
      Former Employee

Software engineer

Apr 9, 2021 - Sofyware Engineer in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance Location is good

Cons

No proper hr team at Mumbai office

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Stressed out Environment to work in

Mar 1, 2021 - Business Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

The location of the office

Cons

Salary Appraisal Work-life balance Stressed Time lines

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Culture

Jan 11, 2021 - Delivery Manager in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of learning, customer facing

Cons

Too much work. No work life balance

8. 4.0

Good Place

Mar 16, 2020 - Business Analyst in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good opportunities, Expanding very quickly

Cons

Work Life Balance Cafeteria is not good

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not advisable to join here

Oct 14, 2019 - Software Engineer in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can learn new technology

Cons

1.No proper work cycle followed here without UAT and testing they will rush you to move the code in LIVE,Manager will torture you like anything on go live even after live also the condition will be the same. 2.No on time salary ,even if you got relieved they will not credit your settlement amount after 7 months also and no email response also they will give but they will get the work they want by torturing us. 3.If you wants to work 24/7 without work life balance this company is the right choice with low pay.

6 people found this review helpful

Senior Manager Human Resources

We’re sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for letting us know about the issue of the missing credit. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right, if you wouldn’t mind contacting HR to discuss anytime.

10. 3.0

Work life balance

Jul 5, 2019 - Senior Software Engineer in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

As a fresher you have a lot of opportunity to learn new things and will get a chance to work with talented persons. They will always revamp themselves technology wise which is an advantage.

Cons

They don't have a clear delivery schedule. Mostly you will be asked to work till the last minute to deliver and even if any change occur in scope or if there is any deviation they will accept and ask to deliver on the same time. Work life balance will gets affected, again it is based on some projects not all the projects will be like this.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews