Improve Digital Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Joelle Frijters
  1. "People team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

I have been working at Improve Digital full-time

Pros

Great international atmosphere, good work life balance, growing company, Self-starting enviroment, Young team, Work hard play hard, Brand new office in famous Houthavens area with all facilities and Gym and Spa, many internal events and activities.

Cons

If you are used to a more corporate enviroment, Improve Digital is not the place. Guidance throughout processes can improve.

Continue reading
    Improve Digital2016-09-29
  2. "Great company,amazing team"

I have been working at Improve Digital

Pros

great management, cool people, great team spirit, very international (28 different nationalities), good environment, fair work hard-play hard mentality (nice parties, beer o'clocks, massages, team dinners, lunch, treats and much more), good values, great worklife balance

Cons

I must say I see no downsides here

Improve Digital2016-09-30
  3. "Great time working at Improve"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Improve Digital

Pros

Fantastic workign environment, friendly and open atmosphere. Fast growing industry. Career growth opportunities. Young, dynamic and flexible company.

Cons

Several areas could improve, such as internal communication regarding company strategy and company structure. Better organized working environment would be beneficial.

Improve Digital2015-01-25

Improve Digital Response

February 17, 2017People Operations Assistant

Hello! Thank you for your feedback. Since we’re constantly aiming to improve, we appreciate the review you gave us. We are happy that you enjoy our environment! Improve came out of a startup and we saw the lack of strategy and structure and have worked a lot on it in the meantime to enable our employees to work in an organized environment. We’ve come a long way already and we’re still heading further! Our intention is to be the best place you have ever worked for and we know the more we grow, the more we have to structure our processes. Please let us know if you agree that things have already changed a lot in the past two years since you shared your experiences!

Continue reading
  4. "Tres bon environnement"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Improve Digital

Pros

Flexible, Dynamic et Work life balance

Cons

Un peu mal organisé et faible direction

Improve Digital2018-05-29