In Crowd Equity Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

In Crowd Equity Reviews

Updated May 12, 2016

2.6
In Crowd Equity CEO Robert Haslem (no image)
Robert Haslem
  1. "Employee"

I worked at In Crowd Equity

Pros

Absolutely nothing. Place is very disorganized, fights almost everyday, and a very unprofessional environment.

Cons

I don't even know where to start. Manager visits inappropriate websites using the company's computer during work hours while everybody is working their butts off. Looks like everything is a scam for sure. Some of the brokers are alcoholics and/or on drugs. There are fights almost everyday at the office. No business structure, no HR department, no rules. Let me not even talk about the pay......Horrible!

Advice to Management

Stop scamming people, be more professional, and please have an HR department.

In Crowd Equity2016-05-12
  2. "Excellent Company!"

Broker in New York, NY

I worked at In Crowd Equity

Pros

Great base pay, Great investments, Great training, Great leads, Great people, etc. What more could you want?

Cons

There are no cons I can think of really.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

In Crowd Equity2016-01-05
  3. "Associate broker"

I worked at In Crowd Equity

Pros

There are no pros. This place is scum. The place should be condemned. Almost positive what they do is illegal.

Cons

Where do I start? People getting in fights in the office. Several alcoholic brokers who are just mad because their old principals either fired them or they were let go for security fraud. There is never Internet connection and the phones are constantly down. I don't know anybody who would ever invest with them you are automatically losing money. The sketchiest place in Manhattan and that's saying a lot!!

Advice to Management

Set up some sort of HR department, be truthful to your co-workers and stop trying to back stab them and talk behind their backs. Learn the industry instead of scamming people for their money

In Crowd Equity2016-01-29
  4. "Great Company. Strong Management. Fair wage."

Current Employee - Broker in New York, NY

I have been working at In Crowd Equity full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very good experience selling investments over the phone. Fair wage, good training, overall great business experience. The investments that are offered are quality deals and the company pays for and provides more leads than any sales company that I have worked for, I definitely recommend working for this company.

Cons

There is not really enough time to go to the gym on my lunch hour because my gym is too far from my office so I go after work.

Advice to Management

Expand and continue to grow the business

In Crowd Equity2015-12-09

"Administrative Assistant"

I worked at In Crowd Equity

Pros

The owner does not bother you as long you are closing deals.

Cons

Fly by night startup equity firm from the UK. The pay is horrible, big turn over. There is no structure at this company. They need a Human Resource Dept. The building is old, elevator only holds 5 people, The internet service sucks still on DSL. Open desk layout, no privacy, no coffee machine, no microwave!

Advice to Management

The IT person you have working for you will end up getting you sued. I suggest you find someone with a professional manner. And pay people what they are worth.

In Crowd Equity2015-10-01