Incipio Group Reviews

Found 37 of over 37 reviews

4.6
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best job on earth - supervisor

Apr 26, 2022 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

An incredible inclusive transparent company

Cons

None I love working here

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

One of the worst companies I have worked for

Apr 20, 2022 - Supervisor in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is okay but not enough for some of the work you will be required to do. They have Mental Health help via Safe Space but will only cover a handful of appointments before you will have to start to pay yourself. Other companies it is free for however long you need.

Cons

HR are not confidential at all if you complain about management they will be told and will be allowed to approach you unchecked. Management will gaslight you. Favouritism throughout the whole company from HO to venues to Management to employees is rife. I honestly had one of the worst experiences in hospitality with this company from the get go things I was promised were not met, I was doing the work of 2 people and was told I would be given a pay rise and it never happened. Liked employees are allowed to get away with gross misconduct of many levels and will not be fired where others will be dealt with swiftly and ruthlessly.

3. 4.0

Great team

Apr 9, 2022 - Senior Industrial Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work remotely from anywhere in the country as long as the work gets done. Not a toxic workplace! Coworkers are nice and respectful.

Cons

Product line growth is slow and serious innovation takes a back seat. No bonuses in the first year.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Forward-thinking, inclusive and people focussed

Apr 8, 2022 - Team Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing training and progression plans/possibilities People centered approach to management and from head office Pretty sick venues too tbh... Just good vibes and good times 24/7

Cons

I can't think of anything constructive to say so I'll just leave this blank x

5. 5.0

Pros and Cons

Mar 17, 2022 - Team Leader in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity for growth within the company

Cons

Long hours working and cold environment

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

What a group!

Mar 14, 2022 - Deputy General Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked for some of the best hospitality groups in the UK - they have nothing on Incipio. Never felt so supported by a senior team.

Cons

I can not think of any

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Love it here

Mar 14, 2022 - General Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, fab venues, brilliant work life balance

Cons

I don’t think I have any

8. 5.0

Supportive

Mar 10, 2022 - Team Leader in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Prince is a wonderful place to work and I have have always felt supported in not only my working role but also in my aspirations outside of work.

Cons

Sometimes not enough hours in quieter periods but generally we all get what we need and the managers to consider our personal needs

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

POTW the best company to work for

Mar 3, 2022 - Assistant Bar Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Stick to contracted hours Pay is amazing Team are incredible

Cons

None place is awesome .

10. 5.0

Pergola

Mar 3, 2022 - Bartender in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and management, good pay

Cons

Maybe more training for new starters

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews

Incipio Group Reviews FAQs

Incipio Group has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 37 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Incipio Group to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 26% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Incipio Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Incipio Group. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

96% of Incipio Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Incipio Group 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.