- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - British Columbia
- - Vancouver, BC, Canada Area
- Mexico - All Cities
- - México
- - Mexico City, Mexico Area
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very good company. Really enjoyed my time here!
Salary is a little low.
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Average Salary. - Annual bonus. - Medical and dental benefits
- No work-life balance. - Micromanagement. - No priorities, all tasks are urgent. - No flexible hours.
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
work can be remote if needed
Poor corporate and upper management values
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice office location in Gastown..colleagues are helpful and great
If you want to be micromanaged, here's the place to be!Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Your colleagues there are great. Other than that...not much
I have shied away from posting a review about time at Incognito. Suffice it to say it was a great company that become a shell of its former self due to many questionable changes. While I do not want to post anything too negative, I will say: 1. Any new review that is positive is fake and posted by the organization (sorry what company gets 5/5 stars). They also read as being crafted by HR (which I am sure everyone is able to tell). Example: the latest positive review says "So far so good!" This is the bare minimum for the field...and is the same text used as a title in another review. 2. Change is part of every company, but the way Senior Leadership leads by/operates is not how it should be done. I've compared Senior Leadership teams I have interacted with since I left Incognito, and it is worlds apart.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I recently joined Incognito Software Systems in Vancouver B.C I am very pleased with the overall environment and welcoming team members that include the directors and leadership team. I have worked in many corporate atmosphere's in Vancouver and across Canada, and can honestly say the environment is positive, creative and flexible. A few positives that stand out to me so far include: -Efficient with on boarding staff -Great benefits to look forward to -Training and education to look forward to -Ideal office location -Overall culture of Incognito -Fun socials -Generous and interactive CEO, Human Resources and Leadership team
So far so good!
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A great location, right next to Waterfront station; co-workers are creative and sweet;, management is approachable, friendly and down to earth; tons of perks! Company sweaters, mugs, free coffee/tea, cold water coolers, a games room with a pool table, foosball, ping pong, large tv, board games, a masseuse comes in every 3 months for 2 solid days for free massages for staff, monthly social events that include free food and drink, all expenses paid offsite events - a whole afternoon offsite eating, drinking, playing games; Playland that includes rides, a big BBQ, all your drinks, for staff and family! The company has gone through changes and if people don't like change then yes there'll be negative comments. Everything changes so might as well get used to it and use it to your own advantage!
Lack of timely communication about changes.
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Under the previous CEO, this was a model company, with great leadership and upper management. Great location, close to transit.
Around 2014, Incognito ceased to be a private company when they were acquired by Volaris (being part of Volaris is publicly advertised by Incognito Software, and is not a secret). Due to new management being brought in around 2017, the culture and guidelines that once governed and defined Incognito as a company, that once made it a great place to work, were forsaken when a crowd of new "executives" that have less emotional connection to people than the Terminator were brought in. This eventually resulted in roughly 50% of the company leaving in less than one calendar year, as you will read in these other reviews. Looking for a new career? Don't be fooled by the Incognito website. Virtually every photo of a person, or office, are completely unrelated to the company; none of these people actually work there, and the office photos are of photos of someplace else. Perhaps no photos could be found of people smiling that actually work there anymore, but it really speaks to the character of a company when Shutterstock is used as a coverup to hide the real feelings that exist there.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
before volaris the company was amazing place to work
none sadness no feelings you are just a numberContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nothing good of any real value. Office close to SkyTrain
- Hiring practices suggest cronyism - C-level management rules with deceit - CEO and CTO have no visionary competence in broadband sector. Think Dilbert - making suggestions for improvements gets one marked as a toxic influence. Stay quiet to avoid becoming a target - C-level has pushed out most of senior technical talent (either by termination or creating undesirable work environment) - other *questionably authentic* reviews have suggested turmoil due to parent company takeover. This is not true. Bad management practices, are responsible for the company's downward spiral.Continue reading