Influitive Employee Reviews about "catered lunches"

Updated 3 Feb 2020

4.6
Influitive CEO Dan McCall
Dan McCall
Pros
  • "Great open-concept office with catered lunches, snacks, and couches allowing you to work in a different atmosphere within the office(in 26 reviews)

• "The work environment is great for work life balance (they care about their people)(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "The nature of a start-up is stressful and fast-paced, so it takes getting used to and work loads can get pretty big(in 14 reviews)

• "No cons working here at the moment(in 10 reviews)

Reviews about "catered lunches"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great growth opportunities ahead!"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Specialist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great open-concept office with catered lunches, snacks, and couches allowing you to work in a different atmosphere within the office. Everyone is very kind & welcoming - smart thinkers with lots of ideas on how to continuously improve the product, services, and company culture. Realism is at the forefront of all conversations around our products, services and who we are as an organization and where we'd like to be in the future. Truly customer-centric.

Cons

Start-up culture is not for everyone - you need to be willing to do more with less, collaborate often and be honest about what's possible. Not a major con, but something to keep in mind if you prefer a more predictable work day/week.

2. "Great Place to Grow"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Emphasis on Employee Growth Strong Team Great Onboarding Catered Lunches Great Benefits

Cons

No cons to mention as of now

3. "Perfect learning environment for an internship"

Current Intern - Content & Product Marketing in Toronto, ON
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Influitive for less than a year

Pros

From day one, Influitive goes to the farthest lengths to ensure that as an intern you are trained properly to do your job as creatively as possible. Catered lunches on Mon, Fri, free snacks, and stand up desks are the gifts of the start up world that Influitive offers at their space. Leaders are kind and encourage open dialogue from interns as well to pitch in ideas. Highly recommend this workplace to any intern or full time grad!

Cons

None at this moment, but still have not tested workflow

Continue reading
  4. "Great place to work for internship"

Current Intern - Software Engineer-In-Test(QA) in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive for less than a year

Pros

- Great internship program, including frequent intern outings which creates a great sense of community - Plenty of opportunities to learn and take on your own projects - Great company culture - Free catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen - Excellent location in downtown Toronto

Cons

No cons to list here

5. "One of the best workplaces in Toronto!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I worked at Influitive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at Influitive for about 3 years. Amazing people to work with. The office space really integrates company's values and culture of openness and transparency. Competitive salary with great benefits such as stock options, employer paid benefits, health spending, education budget, catered lunches, free snacks, office gym and recreational area.

Cons

I don't think of any cons. I had a great time working there.

"Business Development"

2.0
    Current Employee - Business Development in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

- lots of snacks at the office - catered lunches x2/week - great marketing team

Cons

-Lots of layoffs -You get rewarded points that you can exchange for gift cards for writing a glassdoor review so that seems to be a pretty big ethical problem. They can track who wrote what this way. -If you are the type of person who likes to speak their mind, they won't like you. -You do well if you try to fit in instead of being your own person

7. "I love working here!"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

- Great company vision and transparency - I love working with people who really care about the success of others and are passionate about what they are working on. We love to win as a team! - Work-life balance and being able to work from home occasionally is always nice - Awesome company culture and office space - Catered lunches twice a week and snacks available all the time

Cons

- The product has a big vision and we are still getting there

"Dream Come True"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

- They care about you. This is a people-first company, and they can afford to be because they are so careful about who they bring in, and then shower them with trust and love. - Managers are empathetic, and really, genuinely prioritize helping me with my career goals! - Transparency within the company is great, and wherever there's an opportunity to improve, they take it. Your voice is heard. - Obviously it's a beautiful office space with catered lunch on Mondays and Fridays, snacks all week (including lots of breakfast food), hammocks, beer etc. But the genuine love and happiness in every single employee is the best part.

Cons

It's really hard to think of cons. I would say that I wish there was more window space for everybody and more common spaces with natural night if I'm being picky.

Influitive Response

August 28, 2018CEO

Well one way to make my vacation even better is to read reviews like this. Thanks so much for your recognition of what makes Influitive a wonderful place for me to work - the love that everyone here has for one another. That's what a truly effective team is all about - people care about each others success. Your team is particularly effective at this and if you keep doing what you have been doing, one day we may move into an office where there is more natural light for everyone!

9. "Great Environment"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

Great office, people, and processes. On-site gym, snacks, Friday/Monday catered lunches, and unlimited paid vacation day policy.

Cons

No cons to speak about

Influitive Response

February 3, 2018CEO

Thanks for the review. That advice is challenging for me so I would like to learn more about it. I know that public speaking is not for everyone. However I feel that it is a critical skill today for growth and development. It's a way to show leadership, and it paves the way for advancement on both expert and managerial streams. So like regularly exercising your muscles in the gym, I think it's something that you gotta do. It gets easier over time and eventually fun. Believe it or not I still get nervous before every talk, which I think is nature's way of telling me that I am growing as a person by leaning in to my zone of discomfort.

"Love the people!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Can't speak for the entire company but I have an amazing manager who's invested in my growth, with monthly 1:1s specific to this and setting up key milestones to ensure that I'm hitting my goals and challenging myself to grow. To complement this, there's an education budget for everyone, along with personalized learning and development plans (and manager training for new people managers). Some other perks like catered lunches, stocked fridge, ping pong, VR, monthly socials, unlimited vacation, etc. but it's the first point that really keeps me here - people who trust and empower you to learn and grow beyond your normal means.

Cons

You can say 'organized chaos' isn't for everyone but it's definitely an environment that I enjoy and thrive in. Not for those who want to coast since there's still much to be done to bring our vision to life (I'm biased since driven people tend to drive me too).

Found 26 reviews