Inspired Gaming Employee Reviews about "shift work"

Updated 16 Aug 2020

3.1
Inspired Gaming President and Chief Operating Officer Brooks Pierce (no image)
Brooks Pierce
Pros
  • "Flexible working hours (like a lot of companies in London)(in 8 reviews)

• "Fun and sociable people, great opportunity to travel, managers give you responsibility, flexible working hours(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Execs and senior management looks down and generally ignores any staff not on their seniority level(in 5 reviews)

• "Shift work including night shifts(in 4 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "shift work"

Return to all Reviews

"great team and place."

5.0
    Former Employee - Remote Support Engineer in Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Inspired Gaming full-time for more than a year

Pros

great team and managers. 33 days holidays, never worked in it before, but plenty of training, team meetings are great, summer partys, and xmas partys are great, sad to leave made many friends here,

Cons

shift work but they go really quick,

Inspired Gaming Response

March 26, 2018People Advisor

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. It is greatly appreciated! I am really glad to see that you have appreciated the benefits package that we offer.

2. COVID-19

"Not inspiring but okay to work for"

Former Employee - Remote Operation Engineer Second Line in Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales

I worked at Inspired Gaming full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good laugh Good insight to industry New offices look good (if built yet) Working from home (especially with covid) I had a great line manager

Cons

Poor wages Shift work i.e. 7am - 3pm, 9am 5pm, 10am - 6pm, 3pm - 11pm and the dreaded 11pm - 7am 24/7 all year round! No bonuses Top management not to be trusted Future in question, although is partly due to goverment crackdown on gambling Sev 1 & ERT (go on Not Ready an take your break lol) Heavy breathing in Sev 1 and ERT Campaigns (don't ask!)

Continue reading

"Company relocating all offices to Burton and is not remorseful in the slightest."

1.0
    Former Employee - Second Line Remote Operations Engineer in Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales

I worked at Inspired Gaming full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

- Colleagues (Good banter and enjoyable to be around overall). - Occasional parties/events organised for office but that is thanks to line management, not the higher ups. - Line Management is pretty good overall. - 33 days holiday a year.

Cons

- Shift work including night shifts. - Unflexible when trying to change or swap shifts. - Micro management. - Poor wage in my opinion. - Some staff are paid thousands more a year than others for doing the exact same job (in my role and in many other teams). - Many mundane and pointless tasks that could easily be automated with little effort. - Over Christmas and New Years, some teams got to leave early leaving our team to have to cover their work along with having to do our own. - Yearly Christmas bonus was withdrawn for Remote Operations staff but remained for Field Engineers. - KPIs. - No training or development (TIER system currently in place appears to be for development and training when in fact its there to boost individual KPIs and pressure staff). - No opportunity for progression. - Lack of appreciation (Developed a web application now used by multiple teams to assist with a time consuming task despite it not being part of my job description and received no praise or appreciation despite being constantly asked to improve it or make changes. Another colleague drove to Chester despite their shift ending to assist the company with a severity one incident and received nothing. The EDGY award for stuff like this but the company would rather give it to people for just doing their job). - Poor communication (Released potential redundancy notice on intranet before announcing it to staff publicly). - Poor HR, see above for their catastrophic and foolish mistake. - No incentive to relocate to Burton which shows that the higher ups see all staff as expendable.

"Inspired Gaming"

1.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Inspired Gaming full-time

Pros

None that I can think of

Cons

low pay shift work too few staff so night shifts every month staff were very clique-y

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.