Inspired Gaming Employee Reviews about "working hours"

Updated 13 Aug 2020

3.2
Inspired Gaming President and Chief Operating Officer Brooks Pierce (no image)
Brooks Pierce
Pros
  • "Flexible working hours (like a lot of companies in London)(in 8 reviews)

• "Fun and sociable people, great opportunity to travel, managers give you responsibility, flexible working hours(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Execs and senior management looks down and generally ignores any staff not on their seniority level(in 5 reviews)

• "Shift work including night shifts(in 4 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "working hours"

Return to all Reviews

"Fantastic company"

5.0

I have been working at Inspired Gaming full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is lovely, not overworked, decent office location, nice management structure, clear future company targets, always appreciated, competitive salary, good company benefits (discounts on companies), childcare vouchers, flexible working hours

Cons

uncertainty of future office location

Continue reading
  2. "Disorganised but friendly and flexible"

Current Employee - Project Manager in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Inspired Gaming full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility for working hours where medical or child care needs arise

Cons

Very disorganised and chaotic, everything is constantly last minute

3. "Great place with great people, could pay more though"

Current Employee - Marketing Designer in Cwmbran, Wales

I have been working at Inspired Gaming full-time

Pros

Flexible working hours Work with great people

Cons

Industry attitude Pay could be better

"operations"

I worked at Inspired Gaming full-time

Pros

good flex working hours management of yourself

Cons

no progression, no management style, repeat

"Incredibly bad management that don't care."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

I worked at Inspired Gaming full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Shop floor staff are brilliant, clever interesting people who are easy to get on with. -Tuck shop is good for snacks and drinks at break. -Flexible working hours.

Cons

-We call it hunger games working there when they tell a bunch of people that 2 of them will be made redundant at the end of the week. Its a horrible working environment when they do things like that which is very common! Must have seen 20+people made redundant in my time there. -Office moral is extraordinarily low people over worked and stressed dealing with bullying management. -Salaries are poor, look elsewhere you could be getting double at some places and actually be treated like a professional! -Told us not to write bad things on here cos they are having problems hiring people.... maybe they should not be such a horrendous company to their employees I mean look at the reviews on here its pretty obvious they don't treat people right and its a toxic working environment. -Not a healthy place to work. Management will change things at the last second instead of months before and expect you to work more and do impossible things in little time. You will suffer the brunt of the criticism if they want to pass the book onto you and blame you. -HR do not help you they help the company....by writing all the good reviews on here! I wondered why there was a good review for Manchester virtuals and its because they are trying to hire! -The aircon in the office has been broken for 3+ years and they still refuse to fix it.

Inspired Gaming Response

February 19, 2018VP People & Organisational Development

Your feedback is very much appreciated - thank you. We don't tolerate any kind of bullying at Inspired and invite you (if you want to) to give us more feedback on that - you can contact me direct or email hr@inseinc.com. We have no policy for writing HR reviews - all the reviews on GD are given by people who want to give them and if we do ask for reviews - we want honest ones. Redundancies are inevitable in a growing business as we shape the business for the future and we always regret people leaving us, unfortunately we cannot always give advance notice of these kind of situations in order to protect peoples rights in these cases. We are constantly looking at salaries and benchmarking and opportunities to invest in training and benefits but your feedback on those areas is very helpful. As far as facilities/air con is concerned, its always difficult when you are reliant on the building owners, but they have been proactive in helping us to try and resolve the issue - even though it can still be an issue! I am glad that you enjoyed the team you worked with and our flexible approach to working hours.

6. "Great place to work, company strives to improve"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Inspired Gaming full-time

Pros

- Flexible working hours - Work environment is exciting and refreshing -Relaxed corporate environment - Exciting social events, such as summer park parties, movie nights, cycle clubs, yoga clubs - CEO takes the time to talk to employees about what can be improved and takes responsibility for what isn't working within the business and actively puts in place solutions to fix the problem - this is relatively new. - Middle management is very respectful and polite to employees

Cons

-Benefits are very standard - but the company has committed to improve them -Laid back environment, sometimes encourages lack of professionalism -HR department are playing catch up to standard company expectations, however the company is having to adjust from being a small start up - to a global successful company.

Continue reading
  7. "Interesting place to work with great people"

Pros

Cons

company benefits are minimal e.g. travel benefits, health insurance

"Started off as fun but became depressing and unhealthy."

Former Employee - Tester

I worked at Inspired Gaming full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some of the people working there are friendly and genuine. Flexible working hours (like a lot of companies in London).

Cons

"Process" consistently changes, short sighted management. Untold amounts of pressure put onto individuals. Training and guidance is all but none. No rewards or gratitude for going beyond the call of duty. Management talks but rarely actions. Company is driven by money and chasing the buck without forward planning. Technology is overly complicated, cumbersome and dated. Individual progression and growth is not encouraged. No company benefits.

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.