Instant Impact Employee Reviews about "culture"
94% would recommend to a friend
(32 total reviews)
Rob Blythe & Felix Mitchell
97% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great culture and an amazing team of like minded people wanting to build something together." (in 15 reviews)
- "Great Team." (in 13 reviews)
- "A great company culture" (in 6 reviews)
- "Training is always on offer so there are always opportunities to learn" (in 6 reviews)
- "It's a highly autonomous role, which is great for people who want to prove their ability and worth." (in 6 reviews)
Found 32 of over 96 reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "culture"Return to all Reviews
- 5.012 Apr 2022RecruiterCurrent Employee
The company culture is outstanding and the care and attention we receive from the Directors and People and culture team is first class. We have a professional network of recruiters that really know their stuff and always support each other.
I have nothing but good things to say about the company
- 5.016 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Clear career progression Collaborative company culture Leadership teams are transparent about the state of the business New office Heavy focus on L&D Hybrid working
It is still a scale so we are building the rocket ship while we are flying
- 5.01 Feb 2017MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Instant Impact has an incredible company culture - Collaborative, fast-paced & fun. There is a genuine meritocracy here, so progression can come really quickly. The founders are always open to listen to the ideas & feedback of all team members. Instant Impact has exciting & ambitious growth plans for the few years, so it's amazing to be a part of that!
As with any small company, there is a lot to do and it's a lean team. This means that you'll need to be ready to hit the ground running and take on responsibility very quickly!
- 5.011 Feb 2022Talent PartnerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelfast, Northern Ireland
I cannot express enough the AMAZING culture from the top down in this company. You are made to feel like part of this big family and are treated with the utmost respect. I have never worked for a company that puts its people before anything else and inclusion is second to none. A supportive and fun company to be part of. The systems, diversity, and remote working are beyond fantastic. Instant Impact is an amazing place to work!!!
I have absolutely no cons to highlight there are none1
- 5.011 Feb 2022Talent PartnerCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
I have never worked in an environment quite like this. The culture is fantastic and everyone is set up for success because of it.
Yet to come across any
- 5.026 Apr 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Instant Impact is a great place to work with an awesome culture. We all really care about the mission of the company - getting smart grads into fast growth start-ups & scale-ups. Brilliant socials and everyone in the company really gets on.
Recruitment is an industry of massive ups and downs so you can sometimes be at the mercy of candidates or clients to hit targets.
- 5.017 May 2023Sales ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
* Great company culture *Flexible working *Opportunities to grow in the company * Strong leadership team
* None so far during my time
- 5.05 Apr 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- A new and well structured progression route. Very transparent on how you can progress and what you need to do to get there. - Very invested in training all employees to be the best recruiters. Constantly providing positive and constructive feedback on candidate calls, client calls, interviews etc. - A great company culture - we're all friends and many stay close friends beyond Instant Impact! - The directors and senior members are always asking for feedback from their employees regarding the company processes or themselves individually.
- A lot has changed within the last few months and it is a lot to adjust to for many, but this is something that the company are working on
- 5.06 Feb 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
There is a great working culture and what you achieve makes a real difference to the companies progress. It's full of young intelligent individuals that are very supportive to each other as well as the companies goals. The two co-founders have great vision and are great to work alongside. You are really encouraged to come up with new ideas and strategies which gives a lot of freedom to do things how you see fit. Also, there are beers every Friday in the office.
Salary could be higher but its what you would expect for an evolving company.
- 5.012 Jan 2022Talent PartnerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Amazing company culture & environment Great support and guidance from leadership/management
I have no cons to discuss