Found 18 of over 96 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great culture and an amazing team of like minded people wanting to build something together." (in 15 reviews)
- "Great Team." (in 13 reviews)
- "A great company culture" (in 6 reviews)
- "Training is always on offer so there are always opportunities to learn" (in 6 reviews)
- "It's a highly autonomous role, which is great for people who want to prove their ability and worth." (in 6 reviews)
Reviews about "everyone"Return to all Reviews
- 5.01 Feb 2022Senior Talent PartnerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
As per the headline, the leadership team and directors truly care about your development & wellbeing and want you to succeed. They do their best to create a positive environment and make sure everyone feels connected to the companies vision. People are also great, some really intelligent and experienced recruiters that you'll learn a lot from. They are growing rapidly and have put together a vision and purposeve put together a vision and purposeve put together a vision and purpose that brings everyone on that upwards trajectory.
More internal mobility is needed but they are putting in place plans to improve this or at least make it more transparent.
- 5.018 Sept 2019Candidate ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Vibrant, fun and friendly team - All employees are valued equally, from the most senior to those who are just beginning their careers - Really strong core values that are genuinely lived by by everyone - Really keen on supporting everyone in their development as people and in their careers - I could go on forever!
Nothing at all bad about working here that I've observed so far (and yet still always keen to keep improving as a company!)
- 5.018 Sept 2019Talent AcquisitionCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- The on boarding and training process is really great, you’re provided with responsibility and unconditional support from day one. - Everyone in the office is super friendly and it’s a very collaborative work environment. - You’re provided with plenty of opportunity for progression and growth. - The management team is like no where else I’ve worked before. They consistently provide you with opportunities for self-development and actively encourage your success. It’s also not a hierarchical office where you never meet the Heads of the company- you work with them everyday! - Lots of fun out of work activities, such as early finish and drinks on a Friday, quarterly incentive days out, and a weekend away.
- Not a con of Instant Impact, but a career in recruitment requires lots of resilience and motivation to succeed.
- 5.028 Mar 2019Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- A hugely supportive young and fun team who are all great to work with - A fantastic opportunity to grow and develop, joining as a placement student I have been give vast amounts of responsibility - Instant Impacts purpose is something that everyone truly believes in which makes it very easy to get behind and deliver on it - A very clear progression route which has meant I have been promoted within 8 months of joining - Senior management want to help everyone improve and develop - they will always set aside time to help you no matter how busy they are - Training is always on offer so there are always opportunities to learn - A great set of values to can be transferred into outside work life as well
- As a company they focus on weekly targets and KPIs quite heavily sometime not focusing on their long term vision as much
- 5.011 Feb 2022Talent PartnerCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
I have never worked in an environment quite like this. The culture is fantastic and everyone is set up for success because of it.
Yet to come across any
- 5.019 May 2021Talent PartnerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Everyone is incredibly welcoming - Value driven business - Passionate leadership team - Your voice is listened to and feedback is actively encouraged - No hierarchy - Flexible working
None that I have come across so far
- 5.010 Sept 2016Business ExecutiveFormer EmployeeLondon, England
A really great place to work. II has a strong focus on personal development and support. Salaries are good with rewarding commission structures. The culture is also great, with everyone supporting and giving feedback to each other, and being very friendly alongside this.
Occasionally a high stress environment. At the same time, employee well being is taken into account with things such as a break out room to relax and work quietly.
- 4.012 Nov 2018Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
The culture is fun and sociable and everyone are really good friends. The training is excellent and the senior team are always available to help. Very flat structure and everyone is always aware of exactly what the company's goals are - very transparent Great diversity!! Particularly for a recruitment company Everyone is involved in decision making - senior management like to listen to all employee's ideas.
Sometimes too data/KPI driven1
- 5.09 Mar 2022Talent PartnerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearJohannesburg
There is a lot of autonomy and freedom to get your work done the way you want to. The work-life balance is the best I have ever experienced. Instant Impact is the first company that genuinely looks out for your wellbeing, as a human. You are part of the family from day one (not just a number) and everyone around you is so welcoming and helpful. Instant Impact really go above and beyond to do the most for you, whether its continuous training and development, progression or even just time off for self-enrichment, they do it all! Without a doubt the best company to work for!
It is so difficult thinking about any Cons working here, and to be honest, in my opinion, there are none!