Found 19 of over 96 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great culture and an amazing team of like minded people wanting to build something together." (in 15 reviews)
- "Great Team." (in 13 reviews)
- "A great company culture" (in 6 reviews)
- "Training is always on offer so there are always opportunities to learn" (in 6 reviews)
- "It's a highly autonomous role, which is great for people who want to prove their ability and worth." (in 6 reviews)
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 5.012 Apr 2022RecruiterCurrent Employee
The company culture is outstanding and the care and attention we receive from the Directors and People and culture team is first class. We have a professional network of recruiters that really know their stuff and always support each other.
I have nothing but good things to say about the company
- 5.01 Feb 2022Senior Talent PartnerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
As per the headline, the leadership team and directors truly care about your development & wellbeing and want you to succeed. They do their best to create a positive environment and make sure everyone feels connected to the companies vision. People are also great, some really intelligent and experienced recruiters that you'll learn a lot from. They are growing rapidly and have put together a vision and purpose that brings everyone on that upwards trajectory.
More internal mobility is needed but they are putting in place plans to improve this or at least make it more transparent.
- 3.030 Nov 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Amazing team to work with - won't find people like this anywhere. It makes for a great environment!
There isn't a clear structure
- 5.030 Jan 2023Talent CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Amazing company with incredible people. Such a supportive environment, everyone at II truly wants to see their colleagues succeed and goes above to beyond to insure every is included and supported.
Nothing comes to mind, keep doing what you’re doing!Instant Impact Response10mo
Thank you so much for your positive feedback!! We especially love that you feel so supported and included here at Instant Impact. We wouldn't have it any other way!! We hope that you continue to enjoy your journey with us. Thank you Louise People & Culture Director Instant Impact
- 5.04 Apr 2019Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
People care - everyone gets behind each other, supporting and celebrating successes and wins. Environment where ideas are welcomed and input is valued - if you think things can be improved you have the platform to make those suggestions. Anyone can get involved and take on more responsibility regardless of position. Good commission structure and potential to earn money - more support than ever before to help us achieve this. Improved processes and support - people are available to help if you just ask.
You will need to work hard. You can't coast your way to success here, it's a small growing company but if you want to work hard and are open to feedback and self improvement you can be successful.
- 5.010 Jun 2017ConsultantCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
Awesome people! You work with intelligent, driven and ambitious professionals who are also your friends. It's a highly autonomous role, which is great for people who want to prove their ability and worth. Fast progression, responsibility for key client relationships at an early stage and the ability to have an impact on the overall business in more ways than just the day to day role.
Recruitment is an industry that's not for the faint-hearted so you do sometimes have to work those extra hours, but it balances out and there's no forcing.
- 4.01 Jun 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Great culture and an amazing team of like minded people wanting to build something together. The talent of each individual employee always surprised me- it's a team of incredibly hungry high achievers that always go on to do great things. An amazing office overlooking The Shard. So many benefits like flexible working, competitive commission structures and social perks.
High stress environment. Apathetic & stubborn leadership.
- 3.018 Nov 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
- The team is unbeatable. Really great people who aren't 'typical recruiters'. - A generally supportive, collaborative environment. - Structure is flat and therefore communication within the team is good.
- Pay is low, often below London Living Wage. - Non-recruiter team members come second to the recruitment team and there's little understanding of how to manage these other departments. - Fundamental issues are 'swept under the rug' while management focus on short-term wins.2
- 5.01 Mar 2022Talent PartnerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
The team support, transparency and collaboration going on is simply outstanding. There’s a real genuineness to the people who work here and others are more than willing to give support and advice when you need it. Senior members of the team work together with you to create objectives and development plans and adopt a “leader-leader” style which is such a positively refreshing contrast to how most companies leadership operate. The benefits and perks are also top-notch and there’s an important focus on building a long-term career here!
None of note so far!
- 5.017 Jun 2022Energy SpecialistCurrent Contractor, less than 1 yearBrighton, England
They have a fantastic recruitment team. Firstly the process with Instant Impact and my personal experiemce with Naomi Stewart as amazing recieved lots of support and encouragement. The discovery day was great you get to meet a bunch of people from Octopus Energy all of whom are very friendly and warm. The group task allows you show off you skills and ability and having a interview by current working employee allows for insight into the company and the great culture they have.
The process of recruitment is longer than most, however this shows they care and want the right employees working for them.