Found 46 of over 96 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great culture and an amazing team of like minded people wanting to build something together." (in 15 reviews)
- "Great Team." (in 13 reviews)
- "A great company culture" (in 6 reviews)
- "Training is always on offer so there are always opportunities to learn" (in 6 reviews)
- "It's a highly autonomous role, which is great for people who want to prove their ability and worth." (in 6 reviews)
Reviews about "team"Return to all Reviews
- 5.012 Apr 2022RecruiterCurrent Employee
The company culture is outstanding and the care and attention we receive from the Directors and People and culture team is first class. We have a professional network of recruiters that really know their stuff and always support each other.
I have nothing but good things to say about the company
- 5.023 Sept 2019Talent AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Vibrant and collaborative team - Very fair and approachable management - there to answer questions and help when you need them - Clear and fast progression route, you are rewarded for the hard work you put in (I was promoted in my first four months) - Plenty of opportunities to get involved with other things beyond your job role - Autonomy and independence with projects, with a great amount of support if needed - Driven by values that translate into everything we do
Don't have any cons so far
- 3.030 Nov 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Amazing team to work with - won't find people like this anywhere. It makes for a great environment!
There isn't a clear structure
- 5.05 Apr 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Collaborative and friendly team - A great Head of Talent, genuinely dedicated to your progression and development - Responsibility from day 1 - Management welcome feedback
- In some instances management can be reactive
- 5.019 May 2021Talent PartnerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Everyone is incredibly welcoming - Value driven business - Passionate leadership team - Your voice is listened to and feedback is actively encouraged - No hierarchy - Flexible working
None that I have come across so far
- 5.08 Mar 2022Talent PartnerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Clear development structure you will be promoted very quickly if you put yourself forward Great Salaries Personable Approachable Senior leadership team Super social with trips to head office quarterly and rewards such as fancy dinners/ tickets Employee well-being focused with extra days leave for personal time Flexible Hours Professional memberships fully paid Honestly the best company I’ve worked for with high performing teams culture which keeps you focused and motivated. Great leaders and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for Instant impact!
I have no cons for II
- 4.012 Nov 2018Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
The culture is fun and sociable and everyone are really good friends. The training is excellent and the senior team are always available to help. Very flat structure and everyone is always aware of exactly what the company's goals are - very transparent Great diversity!! Particularly for a recruitment company Everyone is involved in decision making - senior management like to listen to all employee's ideas.
Sometimes too data/KPI driven1
- 5.019 Dec 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Great team who are super supportive to one another.
The virtual environment can be a lot to get used to, but Instant Impact have really overcome this and we have a great set up!
- 3.018 Nov 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
- The team is unbeatable. Really great people who aren't 'typical recruiters'. - A generally supportive, collaborative environment. - Structure is flat and therefore communication within the team is good.
- Pay is low, often below London Living Wage. - Non-recruiter team members come second to the recruitment team and there's little understanding of how to manage these other departments. - Fundamental issues are 'swept under the rug' while management focus on short-term wins.2
- 4.015 Aug 2018Recruitment ConsultantFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Really fun and energetic team with loads of cool networking opportunities
There was the occasional micro-managing1