Instart Employee Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Instart CEO Sumit Dhawan
Sumit Dhawan

"Full Time Employee"

Current Employee - Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Instart full-time for less than a year

Pros

Instart has made significant strides recently in every meaningful metric, from revenue generation to employee engagement. This is largely attributable to a shift in strategy and a lot of hard work being done by all teams. The recent additions of new leadership appears to also have been a catalyst for reinvigorating enthusiasm and engagement. In my experience, I would describe the company culture as,... "Intelligent". They tend to look for the smartest people they can in every role. That may sound cliche, but it is very deliberate here. I think they have a very low threshold of tolerance for... "not smart". The problems they are solving for, from a technical standpoint, are both unique and challenging. And the opportunities for strong performers are impossible to duplicate in a large, enterprise company. Overall, I think the future is bright for the company if the recent momentum can be sustained and improved upon.

Cons

The main thing to keep in mind here is that winning takes work. The faint of heart need not apply. Most everyone has too much on their plate and this is even more true among the leaders in every business unit. Trying to make significant pivots takes a lot of work and the current pace is not sustainable. The good news is that this is fixable by bringing in key team members that are motivated to win.

Advice to Management

Keep driving in the new direction. Continue to play to win. Moving the flywheel can feel slow at first, but the momentum will compound. I think two years from now, a lot of people will be wishing they had joined at this point in the company's growth.

Instart2018-08-16

"Technology Company with Great Culture !"

Current Employee - Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at Instart full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Great technology , Solving challenging problems, - Very talented people nurturing the culture in the organization - After some churn last year, now is the exciting times ! - New CEO is leading the organization in right direction ! - Work life balance - Good growth in India- Bangalore - Increased Open Communication . Building trust in the company

Cons

- typical start up challenges - at times pinch of Resource constraint - 2017 churn is still haunting thru social media reviews.

Advice to Management

- will be good to communicate the " growth path to India" as most people are interested in it. -

Instart2018-07-18