Interex Group Reviews

57 Comments

Tech

206.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Interex Group~3142670
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

InterEx Group - Review

May 18, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Fantastic Leadership - Great amount of opportunity - Fantastic earning potential - Great incentives and overall great place to be

Cons

No real cons to be honest

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Trainee recruiter

Mar 23, 2022 - Recruitment
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good family vibe, comes across really kind and great

Cons

The owner, the ethics of the company and the “work life”

Interex Group Response

Director

Thank you for your review, however it does contradict slightly? Our core values/ethics are Effort, Care, Ownership & Commitment, which we would of discussed with you in the interview. We aim to do everything we can when hiring trainees from the support, training, onboarding, commitment & care. We wish you the best of luck.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Feb 25, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with InterEx for 18 months from the June 2020 until the end of last year, I moved back up to Manchester 4 weeks ago as I’m going to be setting up a business with a mate of mine I went to university with, unrelated to recruitment. Even though I’m leaving the business, it’s on good terms with George who I was reporting and Jamie who I’d been working closely with since I joined. In the process of my handover, I was asked to write an honest review about my time here and I wanted to say that the last 18 months has shaped me massively and helped put me in a position to go and pursue this other venture. I joined InterEx with 2 years’ experience in staffing but not in the IT sector, when I started my aim was to increase my billings as I’d spent two years as a Researcher and hadn’t yet found my feet as a 360/Sales consultant. InterEx helped me do that, I got a lot of 1to1 time with the management team and after closing 4 deals in my first quarter I got my confidence and momentum. I thoroughly enjoyed the 18 months I spent in London, and as much as I’m looking forward to going back to Manny, I’ll be keeping in touch with George and I’ve already pointed a few former colleagues of mine in InterEx’s direction.

Cons

You are continuously pushed out of your comfort zone and encouraged to try new processes, be prepared to work hard

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Recruitment

Dec 17, 2021 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work at

Cons

Not long enough days though

Continue reading
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

InterEx creates success

Nov 16, 2021 - Consultant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined the business with no knowledge of what a "pitch" even was.... but with the direct training from CEO Jamie Fraser, I am now extremely confident on the phone, beyond a point I ever thought I would be. Despite the business going through huge strategic growth, Jamie and also Director George Wickings still find as much time possible to train, guide and give advice on how to make your contract book accelerate. This, mixed with the regular incentives, creates a great environment to work. I worked previously in a business where they did 1 per quarter and one holiday per year, whereas Jamie provides: daily incentives for hitting certain targets, weekly incentives to go for early finish drinks, monthly lunch clubs and 2 massive holidays per year - all for those who want to put the work in. If you genuinely want to be working with industry leaders, then InterEx is the place to work.

Cons

This is not a place for anyone who doesn't actually want to succeed: you will be found out or quit. I say it as a con because if you join and think it's going to be easy, and not stressful, you're wrong. As a business, a few people have come and gone due to this no doubt, but if you want to listen and succeed, the rewards will outweigh the pressure and stress.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great business to work for

Nov 17, 2021 - Senior Consultant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the only businesses I have worked for in recruitment were 6 figures is extremely realistic Turn you from good to great Excellent buzz in the office - Great team & atmosphere Great location

Cons

Can be stressful but this comes with the industry we work in

Continue reading
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Nov 9, 2021 - Operations Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am the Operations Assistant within InterEx, I have felt very supported since joining the company, from CEO all the way to the sales & operations team. I support the sales office with multi jobs, anything from Contracts -report. There are great incentives for all staff including the operations team. Exciting and friendly office. Company has a lot of faith in every individual to do better every day.

Cons

Smaller office than I usually have worked in, can't wait to see the office and staff expand. When I joined was a very male dominated office, but this has been turned around with a lot more ratio male-female now.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

High Expectations and highly rewarding

Nov 9, 2021 - Senior Consultant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interex offers great incentives probably the best on the market you are also highly rewarded and well paid for hard work and success.

Cons

hardworking and target driven environment which can be stressful at times, however they have the process and structure to manage this properly to give you a good work/life balance.

9. 5.0

Current business review

Sep 19, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great company atmosphere - Everyone in the business sharing the same vision to succeed - Fantastic incentives to be won weekly - recognition for hard work as an individual and as a business - highly supportive CEO and Business Directors

Cons

- Increased training sessions, more in terms of going over previous training and allowing people in the business to comment on what works for them in today’s market!

10. 5.0

Best Place to work

Sep 6, 2021 - Consultant - USA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at InterEx for a year in the USA team - Everything mentioned before starting was held true - the training, growth, development programs and incentives are world class for the recruitment industry. Jamie is an excellent manager who puts in a lot of time to everyone in the business and the energy flows throughout the business. Whether you are a trainee or senior I would recommend joining InterEx as it is a perfect platform for growth and a strong career.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

3 people found this review helpful