Found 1,182 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Got a burning question about International SOS? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with International SOS employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "great people to work with who are very helpful" (in 99 reviews)
- "Great colleagues and get to work with people in various backgrounds." (in 53 reviews)
- "Company has good benefits and is active in pro" (in 38 reviews)
- "Great team who you can really rely on even through crazy busy days and in difficult situations." (in 34 reviews)
- "Great culture and company value" (in 24 reviews)
- "Poor management, No role models or guides, No adaptation of current trends or investment in improving service & products" (in 80 reviews)
- "Lack of investment in technology Low salaries Little to no development / capacity building options / trainings" (in 58 reviews)
- "The medical managers don't care and there is zero discipline for their lazy Doctors or Nurses." (in 25 reviews)
- "No work life balance" (in 22 reviews)
- "Long hours and not being paid accordingly" (in 22 reviews)
- 3.025 Oct 2023NurseFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsAberdeen, Scotland
Excellent team of clinicians with a wealth of knowledge
Poor communication from senior management in relation to changes
- 4.01 Sept 2023Coordinating DoctorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Diverse workforce, incredible global learning opportunities, unique problem solving
Limited progression opportunities and changing shifts not great for social life and health
International SOS Reviews FAQs
International SOS has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 1,388 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at International SOS to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
62% of International SOS employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated International SOS 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.