Investigo "working hours" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Investigo Employee Reviews about "working hours"

Updated 18 Dec 2018

4.6
Investigo CEO Nick Baxter (no image)
Nick Baxter
Pros
  • "Ability to grow your own market and develop other business areas with support and guidance from senior management(in 19 reviews)

• "It's a great place to work where the rewards for hard work are clear to see(in 14 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "working hours"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great place to work with endless opportunities"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than a year

Pros

The ability to consistently progress is a massive positive for me, with great flexibility in adapting to new markets and opportunities. Culture and people are spot-on with really appealing benefits

Cons

Slightly long working hours would be the only negative point

Investigo2018-12-18
  2. "Still the best!"

Current Employee - Manager in London, England

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than a year

Pros

My last 2 years at Investigo has been an absolute blast - the company has provided good learning opportunities, the teams are all very good at what they do and overall employee wellbeing by introducing agile working policy has increasingly become the focus for the company. Via initiatives such as wellbeing days, diversity and inclusion and supporting charities such as the Centre for Mental Health, Investigo continues to grow and learn each year. Excellent leaders at the helm of Investigo have ensured we have consistently been recognised via the numerous awards we continually win. Last but not the least, this is a company that listens to feedback and actions it where reasonable. To summarise, I am very proud to work for Investigo and am excited to be a part of its future.

Cons

Nothing in particular, however a rethink of the current core working hours could be considered especially since other recruitment firms have done so and have continued their successful reign.

Advice to Management

Fantastic company, culture and vision - I strongly believe this is top-down driven therefore, please continue your amazing work!

Investigo2018-10-23
  3. "Great company! Great People!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Investigo full-time for less than a year

Pros

What a great company to work for! The people here are so friendly and will approach you to see how you are getting on. You are also assigned a buddy who will look after you during your probation period, you also have buddy lunches every month which the company pays for. Just had my first Christmas party and it was great. Great venue, drinks and food. Everyone is up for the theme, no grumpy whinging from anyone, xmas mood in full swing. I heard their summer conference is even bigger and grander so I'm looking forward to that. The working attitute is very good, no micro managing, just full support and confidence. work hard, play hard!!

Cons

Working hours are 8:30 to 6:00 which is very long compared to other companies. some are on different hours; 9:00 to 5:30 due to old contracts. doesn'd feel great when your colleague starts later than you and leaves work before you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing as its clear your staff is very happy. Maybe take a look at the working hours and have everyone on a shorter working day.

Investigo2017-12-15
  4. "Great culture and Senior Leadership"

Current Employee - ERS Senior Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Unique culture and leadership that takes on the views of employees. Company isn't shy to reward staff with incentives and away days

Cons

Working hours can be long but the company recently introduced flexible working

Investigo2017-12-15
  5. "Best company I've worked for"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than a year

Pros

There's tons of opportunity at Investigo at all levels and you're really encouraged to seize it. The leaders are great and there are some really inspirational people throughout the business. Unlike some recruitment companies i've worked for in the past, long-term client and candidate relationships are truly cherished and nobody is just out for a 'quick win'. It makes for a much more satisfying working life and I can honestly say i love my job here.

Cons

A few months ago i would have said 'flexibility' or work/life balance however, with the introduction of flexible working hours and being allowed to go to the gym not at peak times, this is no longer the case! So actually i can't really think of a con right now...

Advice to Management

Don't lose our awesome culture as we grow. Keep hiring the right people and not just growth for growths sake. Nobody here has any desire to work in a Page/Hayes-like culture!

Investigo2017-12-14
  6. "Excellent"

Current Employee - Contract Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexi time - independent working, very social - everyone is so friendly, professional environment. Growing company - career progression, loads of training and structure. Brilliant offices

Cons

Previously I would say working hours, they have now introduced flexi time which is excellent! (helps everyone and an excellent benefit

Investigo2017-11-27