Investis Digital Reviews

Updated 13 Jan 2021

4.1
Investis Digital CEO Don Scales
Don Scales
Pros
  • "great work life balance with flexibility in schedules as needed(in 14 reviews)

• "The NY office is a truly collaborative, results-driven work environment(in 12 reviews)

Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Great marketing team and lots of opportunities to grow"

Former Employee - Marketing in London, England

I worked at Investis Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Close knit global marketing team where everyone is encouraged to share ideas - VP Marketing is a great leader who empowers the team - Highly collaborative environment - Lots of opportunities to side step or move up and performance is recognised - Absolutely lovely, bright and motivated co-workers - Creative team upstairs are brilliant at what they do - Big workload with lots to work on, lots of opportunities to make a difference

Cons

None I can think of

2. "Inept sales management combined with crippling mircomanagment made for a toxic work culture"

2.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Sales in London, England

I worked at Investis Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

The creative teams were run entirely differently and were always eager to see closer cooperation between departments.

Cons

High levels of mircomanagment Woeful support from senior staff and HR. For example, the Head of Finance was also the the acting head of HR. A poorly designed commission process Overall the work enviroment was toxic and many on the sales floor were dissatisfied and actively seeking other work.

Investis Digital Response

January 17, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. From the top-down, the key to our business is our commitment to not only our clients but to our employees. Measuring success is one of our core values and we’re always looking for ways to improve.

3. "One of the best companies I have worked for in London. Very good work-life-compensation balance!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Digital Communications Manager in London, England

I worked at Investis Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great working environment, decent salaries, good teams and better management. The digital team is professional and friendly. No horrible pressure or crazy high season timings. No weekend schedule, flexibility and nice activities to do with work colleagues. I have always been treated good & fair. The management actually does listen to your ideas and cocnerns the training time and personal space was wonderful! Options to learn from different teams and improve your digital knowledge. Very flexible - holidays, working from home, sick days and not blaming environment. Made friends and had good recommendations from my managers when I left. Would recommend the company 100%!

Cons

Some sales and project managers were difficult to work with. The company did not provide bonuses for 2019. The office moved now to London Bridge and was at Fashion Str in Spitafields before (this was a cons for some people as the first location was less busy and the entire building was Investis - easier to access for lunch breaks and bike riders).

Investis Digital Response

October 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Measuring success is one of our core values and we’re always looking for ways to improve. Our move in early 2020 reflected our growing office and allowed us to accommodate high-tech AV, a webcasting studio, and other technology that is needed to create an ecosystem to help facilitate collaboration and innovation amongst employees, clients and partners.

4. "Nice office, good people"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Investis Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice office in a central part of London, people are nice.

Cons

Can be overly stressful at times.

5. "Fast paced, excellent opportunity to learn"

Current Employee - Project Manager in London, England

I have been working at Investis Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Welcoming team and willing to support their new colleagues Opportunity to learn skills within a dynamic environment Open dialogue and comms from senior management Hard working team willing to go the extra mile Lots of opportunities to network across all the disciplines

Cons

Self starter aptitude required despite a lot of commitment from colleagues to support. Formalised and scheduled training programmes to be made more accessible.

Continue reading

"Fast paced digital communications company working with leading brands"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Investis Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company is growing and has expanded quickly in to the US over the last couple of years, which is exciting. There are also plenty of great clients and projects to work on as well as there being the opportunity to progress . In addition the people at Investis Digital are a good crowd to work with and socially.

Cons

As with any agency there is a desire to grow the business and win new client work. Which sometimes leads to a sales pressure to meet 'the numbers'.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Investis Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible working helps me to juggle having a family as well as maintaining an exciting job in a fast-paced, innovative and growing company. Excellent social events, I particularly enjoyed the summer sports day in the park. If you have the drive and passion to succeed and are prepared to go the extra mile you will do well. Solid performance is recognised and there are opportunities for growth and development.

Cons

Not really a negative, but poor performance is not tolerated, so if you're looking for an easy ride, you won't last long here.

Continue reading
  8. "High Growth & Entrepreneurial Business"

Current Employee - Sales in London, England

I have been working at Investis Digital full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Having worked at Investis Digital for a number of years, I've seen the company evolve and adapt into what it is today - a high growth, energetic and ever-evolving business. With that high growth does come high expectation and for those who thrive under those conditions it's a great place to be. Promotion and reward is not linked to tenure or convenience, but instead to performance and merit, which is great to see and something which I've always respected.

Cons

As with any growing business, there have been challenges around materials being available, messaging evolving, keeping up with new products/services that are being launched etc. however this does seem to be improving through recent investment made across both marketing and internal training/enablement etc.

Continue reading
  9. "Collaborative and understanding culture - who are good at focusing on the positives"

Current Employee - Sales in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Investis Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been on a steep learning curve since joining less than a year ago. But induction/enablement training is available which helped. The management are understanding around the support you need when engaging clients externally. Its an ambitious company and everyone works really hard and generally the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. I have worked at larger organisations and small companies and Investis is a good medium between the two. I am a mother and they offer flexible working and WFH (at managers discretion) which I felt no awkwardness in negotiating when I joined, even in a sales role. I work hard and am very motivated anyway but the flexible working goes a long way in additional commitment from my side. I have been successful developing relationships and bringing in revenue in the fairly short time frame I have been here. Investis is a definite leader in their segment and generally have a great relationship in the market place.

Cons

I really enjoy working here so cannot call out too many issues, based on my experience. There are flaws and some commercial sales people have not stayed here long and moved on within 6 months. But that is based partly on personality clashes and complexities around selling a longer term solution over the quicker wins.

Continue reading
  10. "Vibrant company with cutting edge products"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in London, England

I worked at Investis Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very youthful company with lots of social engagements. Cutting edge solutions for the digital corp comms market.

Cons

High turnover in sales doesn't help professional relationship building.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 108 English Reviews