Investis Digital Reviews

Found 134 of over 203 reviews

3.6
Investis Digital CEO Don Scales
Don Scales
Pros
  • "Senior management gives enough autonomy to their employees, while also understanding the importance of work/life balance(in 15 reviews)

• "The work environment is good and transparent(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Buttering senior management will work as a favor(in 8 reviews)

• "Sales team is not aligned with offerings(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

167 Comments

Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Quickly evolving company with strong career growth

Apr 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at the company for over two years and I've seen a lot of change and growth in that time which has really helped grow my own career and learning. There's a diverse range of clients to work for, large and small, covering a lot of varied industries which means you get to work on different types of projects. There's strong support for career growth with budget allocations specifically for training. The company is happy to support remote working and is flexible with each individual's requirements.

Cons

The workload can be demanding and fast-paced but I can see the company is bringing in processes (and numbers) to help deal with this. The product on offer to the client is constantly evolving and whilst that can cause teething issues at the start it's about ensuring the client is invested to working with us over a long period of time and being part of the evolvement of that product.

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are so proud of the work we do for our clients and the variety of experience it offers our employees. As a company that has seen tremendous growth over the past few years, we are evolving and with that brings learning lessons. We regularly take feedback from our employees and will leverage your comments in our management discussions.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company and strategy lead by excellent people, but currently suffering from technical growing pains

Apr 19, 2021 - Delivery Lead in Bristol, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined the company as part of an acquisition leading a technical delivery team. Positive insights so far since joining: - There appears to have been a lot of growth over the past few years, and new hires within the senior parts of the business over the past 6-12 months provide the team with a high level of confidence; these people are passionate, skilled, and have clearly structured plans for improvement - The strategy and ideas behind the product (Connect.ID) excites me, and can I believe will be a huge driver for the business over the coming years - There is a good structure in place for business communications and management updates, and I rarely feel like I'm unaware of what changes are happening in the business - There are regular socials, incentives, charity drives, and other perks driven by the 'people team', which is a lovely touch

Cons

I believe there appears to have been a large disconnect between management and the technical teams in the past, and therefore expectations vs reality within the technical/development areas of the business seem to be very different. There has been a recent push on technical hires towards the end of 2020, and a lot of these issues have been exposed by new technical hires, with plans put in place to fix them ongoing. Although I see this as a large positive myself, this may not be a positive for someone who is looking to join a company that isn't going through change.

Investis Digital Response

Thank you so much for your feedback. With Measure Success being one of our company values, we are always looking to evaluate and augment our approach to prime us to reach our goals. The comments you provided will be leveraged in our internal planning to improve our processes as best as we can.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Innovative and exciting company going through change

Apr 15, 2021 - Delivery Director in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great range of clients to work for, many are large well known brands, and the project pipeline continues to grow each quarter. The exposure staff get to different industries is unique in this space - Innovative product suite, providing a range of options and solutions for clients, the key products are continuing to evolve to ensure they suit the latest client communication needs - There is an increased focus on people, with career frameworks and training syllabuses being put in place to ensure clear opportunities for professional growth - Investis Digital is not a company set in its ways, everyone has an opportunity to provide input, suggest improvements and be part of the change journey the company is on

Cons

- Some delivery processes need to be refined and improved, these are actively being worked on

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are incredibly proud of our teams and the clients they partner with. We always hear that every day brings exciting work to the table and there is never a dull moment. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and will be sure to incorporate your feedback in our internal discussions.

4. 1.0

A stepping stone

May 7, 2021 - Project Success Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- nice new offices in a great location - some very talented people (most of which have left or are looking to) - flexi hours - big FTSE accounts/clients - decent salary

Cons

- base product is very basic as a solution, needs more focus on R&D and improving this - development needs a lot of work, consistent issues based on product and lack of resources - no room for creativity bases on restrictions of core product - some processes have been an issue for years and no closer to resolving - very profit focused, made loads of redundancies, yet kept mentioning increased profits but apparently no money for pay rises - unsociable - not enough focus on developing juniors - not enough team members that are actually suitable for client facing meetings - projects always underscoped/under sold - CEO is a trump supporter

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for your feedback, we have recently put in place a plan to improve our professional development program to support and grow our junior staff. We will leverage your feedback in management discussions.

5. 4.0

Ok for growing

Mar 12, 2021 - Digital Designer in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

environment, friendly, motivating, culture, big client

Cons

Corporate, politics, processes, sales/project managment

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are proud of our culture and creating an environment where our employees are happy and feel fulfilled. With measure success being one of our company values, we will continue to improve the way we do things.

6. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Bad product paired with top heavy management and zero accountability

Mar 11, 2021 - Project Success Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote working, steady workstream, some capable colleagues, good benefits

Cons

Too revenue focused, no innovation, sweatshop mentality, no progression for junior staff, not enough training opportunities, not enough time for personal development, little to no regards for doing the right thing for clients.

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are a highly motivated company that puts not only our clients but our employees at the forefront of everything we do. At Investis Digital, we pride ourselves on our ability to quickly respond to the changes in the market and to bring innovative ideas to the table. We will take your feedback into consideration as we actively work on a career framework, training syllabus, and assess the quality of our services and delivery.

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good company environment

Mar 5, 2021 - Project Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

They were flexible with WFH

Cons

A lot of process in place

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for your feedback, we will take it into consideration.

8. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Inept sales management combined with crippling mircomanagment made for a toxic work culture

Jan 13, 2021 - Sales in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The creative teams were run entirely differently and were always eager to see closer cooperation between departments.

Cons

High levels of mircomanagment Woeful support from senior staff and HR. For example, the Head of Finance was also the the acting head of HR. A poorly designed commission process Overall the work enviroment was toxic and many on the sales floor were dissatisfied and actively seeking other work.

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for your feedback. From the top-down, the key to our business is our commitment to not only our clients but to our employees. Measuring success is one of our core values and we’re always looking for ways to improve.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best companies I have worked for in London. Very good work-life-compensation balance!

Oct 15, 2020 - Digital Communications Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great working environment, decent salaries, good teams and better management. The digital team is professional and friendly. No horrible pressure or crazy high season timings. No weekend schedule, flexibility and nice activities to do with work colleagues. I have always been treated good & fair. The management actually does listen to your ideas and cocnerns the training time and personal space was wonderful! Options to learn from different teams and improve your digital knowledge. Very flexible - holidays, working from home, sick days and not blaming environment. Made friends and had good recommendations from my managers when I left. Would recommend the company 100%!

Cons

Some sales and project managers were difficult to work with. The company did not provide bonuses for 2019. The office moved now to London Bridge and was at Fashion Str in Spitafields before (this was a cons for some people as the first location was less busy and the entire building was Investis - easier to access for lunch breaks and bike riders).

Investis Digital Response

Thank you for your feedback. Measuring success is one of our core values and we’re always looking for ways to improve. Our move in early 2020 reflected our growing office and allowed us to accommodate high-tech AV, a webcasting studio, and other technology that is needed to create an ecosystem to help facilitate collaboration and innovation amongst employees, clients and partners.

10. 4.0

Nice office, good people

Feb 10, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice office in a central part of London, people are nice.

Cons

Can be overly stressful at times.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 134 Reviews