Ivy Reviews

Updated Jan 22, 2022

Found 531 of over 539 reviews

4.0
Ivy Chief Operating Officer  Sandeep Tiku (no image)
Sandeep Tiku
Pros
  • "You can maintain a good work-life balance(in 63 reviews)

• "Free cab facility, work from home allowances(in 42 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Recently due to WFH it's bit Work life balance impact(in 32 reviews)

• "Its not a good company when it comes to culture, work lift balance job security(in 30 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on

Tech

107.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Ivy~257530
    Join the conversation on
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great place to Learn

Jul 21, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learning opportunities at design and scalability levels

Cons

less scope to explore new technologies

Communications Specialist

Hi! Thanks for leaving a review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your role and enjoying the culture and teamwork. We are pleased to know that you appreciate the learning opportunities. If you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer our HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com is are always on hand to help!

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A company with good intent and great place to work

Aug 27, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you want to do something,, this is the place. One of the best pays, share plans, benefits. The company even pays bonus in the worst times. So loads of opportunity to perform and learn

Cons

Some fresh mid level managers, mostly techies, with limited or no experience at management level outside of this company. Senipr management is great but the middle management falters.

3 people found this review helpful

Senior HR Business Partner

Thank you for leaving a review - it's much appreciated. Our people are the key to our continued growth- we strive to provide them with the best pay, benefits, learning opportunities & working environment and glad you resonate it.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Perfect place to work

Jan 20, 2022 - Senior Systems Analyst in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Take utmost care of employees, very employee friendly organization

Cons

No cons as such to mention

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Nice company

Jan 19, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

nice company and good working culture

Cons

work culture is good and peaceful env

Communications Specialist

Thank you so much for such a great review! We're thrilled you're enjoying working with us, and the benefits we offer. We are confident we're going in the right direction and hope you will bolster us get there. We wish you a very exciting career ride with Ivy. Feel free to reach out to the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com for any concerns or help.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company to start your career

Jan 19, 2022 - Trainee Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Work Hours Good Work Culture Amazing Environment You will get lot to learn here

Cons

No Cons, Everything you will love it.

Communications Specialist

Thank you for your great review! We are really glad that you are enjoying your work and finding opportunities to grow. We want to let you know that you are an important member of our Big Ivy family and we are happy to have you! We believe that the most trusted form of marketing is personal recommendations, which means that you are our ambassadors and Ivy-ans like you will help us sustain our growth and visibility. Feel free to reach out to the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com for any concerns or help.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good place to work for freshers

Jan 17, 2022 - Software Development Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

The organisation gives lot of opportunities to grow and contribute ,good learning for freshers.

Cons

Not much cares about employees interns of hikes and bonuses

Communications Specialist

Hi, thanks for leaving a review! It's great to hear you're enjoying your role and life at Ivy. Our organization's focus has always been the growth of all its employees. We have a very healthy and progressive work culture, which allows every employee to work with passion. However, if you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to the HR Team at hr@ivycomptech.com.

7. 4.0

Pros and cons

Jan 17, 2022 - Associate in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employee friendly, Good salary, friendly environment

Cons

365 days work, no off on public holidays

Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. It's nice to know that you liked the employee-friendly environment at Ivy. We are sorry that you were unable to get a good work-life balance, however, we strive to provide everyone with the best working environment and create an affirmative culture to ensure a good work-life balance for all its employees. The Leave policy is applicable to all the regular employees of Ivy if you are facing any issues please reach out to us at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com and share more.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good

Jan 14, 2022 - Senior Test Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice work environment, people are good

Cons

None so far, nice place

Communications Specialist

Thanks for leaving a review! It's great to hear you're enjoying the role and the opportunities to learn with Ivy. We strive to build a culture where everyone works together to make what sometimes feels impossible, possible. And we do it with passion, inclusivity and a relentless pursuit of excellence. If you'd like to discuss anything, don't hesitate to reach out to your managers or the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are available to help any time.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Good Company

Jan 13, 2022 - Lead Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment , Positive culture

Cons

Nothing i feel as of now.

Communications Specialist

Hi! Thanks for leaving a review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your role and enjoying the culture and management. Thank you for acknowledging our support during the pandemic situation, we want to let you know that we're equally thankful to you for the relentless service you provide and for bringing your positivity to work each day! If you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer our HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com is are always on hand to help!

10. 4.0

Good work culture

Jan 11, 2022 - Test Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture, Very friendly.

Cons

Notice period is 3 month

Communications Specialist

Hi There! Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad that you are happy with the healthy and progressive work culture. We place a premium on providing the finest working environment for our workers and cultivating a positive culture. Regarding the notice period please feel free to reach out to the HR Team @ ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com or for any of your concerns.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 531 Reviews