Ivy Employee Reviews about "cab facility"

Updated Nov 3, 2021

Found 42 of over 505 reviews

4.0
Ivy Chief Operating Officer  Sandeep Tiku (no image)
Sandeep Tiku
Pros
  • "You can maintain a good work-life balance(in 63 reviews)

• "Free cab facility, work from home allowances(in 42 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Recently due to WFH it's bit Work life balance impact(in 32 reviews)

• "Its not a good company when it comes to culture, work lift balance job security(in 30 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

229 Comments

Tech

85.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Ivy~257530
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "cab facility"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best work life balance, polite people, great leaders

Nov 3, 2021 - Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cab facility Strong tech stack Good managers

Cons

No hikes or hike delays Cost cuttings in bonus

Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad that you are pleased with the facilities, Learning opportunity, Work-life balance and growth opportunity. Working at Ivy you’ll never have a dull day. There’s a buzz about the place, a tangible energy, which is exhilarating and irresistible. We already have a very transparent hike process in place, however, request you to please reach out to the HR team @at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good company for freshers to start

Nov 1, 2021 - Team Leader in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexible, friendly, cab facilities, cashless health insurance

Cons

No career growth, politics, slow life

Communications Specialist

Hi, thanks for leaving a review! It is always nice to know that we are doing well, this definitely keeps up us motivated. Our priority has always been the overall professional progress of employees with rewards and recognition constantly being a part of it. We would recommend you first speak with your line manager regarding these concerns or the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights.

3. 5.0

Great place to work

Sep 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Vast set of competencies to work on and coordinate with, friendly and progressive atmosphere, cab facility.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

1 person found this review helpful

Communications Specialist

Hi! Thanks for leaving such a great review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your role and other benefits at Ivy. We want to make sure everyone is able to have a good work-life balance along with a conducive work environment. It is always nice to know that we are doing well, this definitely keeps us motivated. If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

4. 4.0

good but not cool

Aug 13, 2021 - UI Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

best place to learn new things, cab facilities when working in the office, Work from Home Allowance, good peeps, the best environment to work.

Cons

poor work-life balance, no hikes, and retentions, ready to pay high for new hires but not for the people in-house with talent and good domain knowledge. weekend works

Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. It's nice to know that you liked the technology we use and the challenging environment. We are sorry that you were unable to get a good work-life balance, however, we strive to provide everyone with the best working environment and create an affirmative culture to ensure a good work-life balance for all its employees. We'd like to discuss this in more detail with you, reach out to us at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent company who takes care of its employees wellbeing

Jun 21, 2021 - Anonymous in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary Career Growth Challenging work Cab facility Value employees feedback and opinion

Cons

Recently due to WFH it's bit Work life balance impact . But not completely as it's case with most of organisations.

Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. It's great to hear you're enjoying your being a part of Ivy and getting involved in opportunities to progress. It is always nice to know that we are doing well, this definitely keeps up us motivated. Moreover, it is YOU who make it happen, with your relentless service and innovative ideas. We take pride in our people! If you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to HR Team at hr@ivycomptech.com

6. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good place to work

May 13, 2021 - Senior Test Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free cab facility, work from home allowances

Cons

required more flexibility in work

Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to know that you are enjoying your work here and finding opportunities to learn and grow. We want to make sure everyone is able to have a good work-life balance along with a conducive work environment. It is always nice to know that we are doing well, this definitely keeps us motivated. If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company to work if you want learning

May 5, 2021 - Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Latest Technologies, Cab Facilities, Good Team, Learning curve is more

Cons

Management can be irritating sometimes

Communications Specialist

Hi, Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad that you are happy with the technologies we use and other benefits. We believe that if you bring your willingness to challenge you’ll get a chance to supercharge your career. We understand that you are facing some issues with management. We want to let you know that we have a very flat structure and promote an open door policy. Request you to please reach out to your manager or anyone at HR at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com and share more insight.

8. 4.0

nice place to work

Apr 19, 2021 - Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance,good environment,cab facility are good

Cons

i have not faced any problem here

Communications Specialist

Hi There, Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad that you are happy with the healthy work environment and able to strike a good work-life balance. We at Ivy, aim for overall growth for all employees. Despite this, if you have a specific issue, we recommend that you speak to your manager, or if you feel comfortable please reach out to our HR team @at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights

9. 3.0

My experience as a Trading ops associate in IVY

Sep 16, 2020 - Trading Operations Associate in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked in Ivy for 1.5 years they provide good cab facility except that i did not find much pros, as a fresher you will start with a good package even if you are working in BPO process.

Cons

In my process the one who do show before manager only will get promotions not to the real worker who worked behind it, favouritism plays a key role in hikes and promotions not the work. And coming to work the Trading operations work will not be useful for your career growth. I was shocked when i came to know a lot of same family members working in this company where siblings cousins and there partners work in the same company by this we can know how the management is here recommendations play a major role in hiring process. HR are useless here.

Communications Specialist

Thanks for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the cab facility and compensation provided at Ivy. We're sorry to hear that you dealt with some difficult situations and experienced unfair treatment. However, at ivy, we always promote a healthy and conducive work environment for all its employee. Our priority has always been the overall professional progress of employees with rewards and recognition constantly being a part of it. Not sure what went wrong, but we really wish you shouldn’t have made conjectures on the situation and trusted the open-door policy and flat structure we have and approached anyone at any level or someone at HR. We'd like to discuss this in more detail with you, reach out to us at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

It was worst, no job security during corona

Jul 3, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cab facility, pay, cafeteria, payroll and HR team is good

Cons

No Team co operation, no job security, have to work for long hours, even after you work hard there won't be any recognition, lot of team politics, people are working there since yrs who won't allow others to excell or they don't get any help at any point in the project

6 people found this review helpful

Senior HR Business Partner

Thanks for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the cab facility, compensation, and cafeteria facility at our office. Thank you for appreciating our HR team. We're sorry to hear that you dealt with some difficult situations and felt demotivated due to a lack of recognition in the team. However, at ivy, we always promote a healthy and conducive work environment for all its employee. Our priority has always been the overall professional progress of employees with rewards and recognition constantly being a part of it. Not sure what went wrong, but we really wish you shouldn’t have made conjectures on the situation and trusted the open-door policy and flat structure we have and approached anyone at any level or someone at HR. We'd like to discuss this in more detail with you, reach out to us at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Reviews