Ivy Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Nov 30, 2021

Found 94 of over 505 reviews

4.0
Ivy Chief Operating Officer  Sandeep Tiku (no image)
Sandeep Tiku
Pros
  • "You can maintain a good work-life balance(in 63 reviews)

• "Free cab facility, work from home allowances(in 42 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Recently due to WFH it's bit Work life balance impact(in 32 reviews)

• "Its not a good company when it comes to culture, work lift balance job security(in 30 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

230 Comments

Tech

85.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Ivy~257530
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company

Nov 30, 2021 - Analyst - Test Engineering in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance Excellent team

Cons

Not as of now No cons

Communications Specialist

Thank you so much for such a great review! We're thrilled you're enjoying working with us and able to get a good work-life balance. We are confident we're going in the right direction and hope you will bolster us get there. We wish you a very exciting career ride with Ivy. Feel free to reach out to the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com for any concerns or help.

2. 5.0

Good company to work

Nov 16, 2021 - Software Development Lead in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance , good team work

Cons

Nothing i can think of

Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review - it's much appreciated. As a people-focused business, thanks for appreciating the career growth opportunities, flexible work hours, friendly environment and work-life balance we provide at Ivy. Feel free to reach out to the HR Team @ ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share any suggestions.

3. 3.0
      Current Employee

Good

Nov 27, 2021 - Devops Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance and perks

Cons

Micromanagement in all th tasks

Communications Specialist

Hi, thanks for leaving a review - it's always helpful for our development. We are pleased to know that you appreciate the work culture and perks. Our people are the key to our continued growth, we strive to provide them with the best working environment and create an affirmative culture. Regarding micromanagement that you have experienced feel free to reach out to the HR Team @ ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights.

4. 4.0

Good work life balance

Nov 4, 2021 - Devops Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance Technical stack Opportunity to explore on new cutting edge technologies

Cons

No proper salary hike only

Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review - appreciate your feedback and positive outlook on working with us. It is rewarding to hear, you recognize the major action we are taking to provide all our employees with the best benefits and conducive work culture. Regarding hikes and bonuses – we have been giving hikes as per industry standards. If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

15yrs of technical experience with project management activities

Oct 24, 2021 - Project Manager in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employee friendly and Comfortable working environment

Cons

work life balance and adhoc work

Communications Specialist

Hi, thanks so much for such a great review! We're thrilled you're enjoying working with us, and our fantastic teams. At Ivy, we thrive for a friendly, fun, and welcoming place to work, where people feel included from day one. There’s a real team spirit, with everyone working together in a supportive and collaborative way. If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Toxic Environment

Nov 18, 2021 - Senior Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

1)Chance to learn cutting edge technologies 2)Very Dynamic

Cons

1)No work-life Balance 2)Foul play 3)Micro-Management 4)Trying to build a World-class company with Low-level thinking

Communications Specialist

Thanks for leaving a review! We're sorry to hear that you dealt with some difficult situations. However, at Ivy, we always promote a healthy and conducive work environment for all its employee. Our priority has always been our employees moreover, we have an open-door policy and flat structure which allows you to approach anyone at any level. Request you to please discuss this with your manager or if you'd prefer the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

7. 4.0

Good Learning Environment

Oct 4, 2021 - Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Hands-on exposure to the latest technology and tools, helping you learn and grow with the best minds in the industry. - Professional organisation associated with Entain, one of the biggest gaming companies in the world. - HR truly supported and offered the best assistance to the employees during the Covid-19 pandemic. I personally don't remember anyone getting laid off.

Cons

- Favouritism exists in the management. Sometimes deserving employees get left out. - Low annual hikes. - Work/Life balance can get disturbed sometimes.

Communications Specialist

Hi There! Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad that you enjoy the work environment at Ivy. Thank you for appreciating the support rendered during Pandemic. We believe that Ivy is one big family and we grow by mutual support. It is YOU who had made Ivy what it is today, our big shout out to YOU. We are sorry that you are not happy with the hike and are unable to strike a good work-life balance. If you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

8. 5.0

Good work life balance

Sep 29, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

As it a product company you will get good work life balance Salary

Cons

Nothing as of now .

Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review - appreciate your feedback and positive outlook on working with us. It is rewarding to hear, you recognize the major action we are taking to provide all our employees with the best benefits and conducive work culture. If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Good to work with

Sep 24, 2021 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance exists thoroughly

Cons

lot of internal politics to wade through

1 person found this review helpful

Communications Specialist

Hi! Thanks for leaving such a great review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your role and feel empowered with Ivy. We want to make sure everyone is able to have a good work-life balance along with a conducive work environment. It is always nice to know that we are doing well, this definitely keeps us motivated. If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

10. 4.0

Good Company

Sep 23, 2021 - Senior SOC Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance, Good salary Hike

Cons

Not much exposure to work freely , learn new things.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 94 Reviews