J.W. Business Acquisitions Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

J.W. Business Acquisitions Reviews

Updated Sep 18, 2019

4.0
J.W. Business Acquisitions CEO Jesus W Jacome (no image)
Jesus W Jacome
Pros
Cons
  • "(in 5 reviews)

• "Also, the base pay that is promised is never fulfilled(in 4 reviews)

1. "Great work environment!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really love working here! The work environment is very inviting and everyone is enthusiastic about coming to work. It's pretty laid back, but everyone also knows when and how to get things done at the same time. The managers have a very open door policy-- if you ever have any questions they are willing to help and give you great feedback. There's plenty of room to grow within the company and it's great because... you realize early on where things can go for you and the managers are willing to help/put in the work to get you get there. I've learned a lot about the role and how to do my best to reach my goals. I love the business professional aspect of it the most-- everyone's sharp and ready to take on the day!

Cons

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about the company-- it's really been a great experience for me so far!

J.W. Business Acquisitions2019-09-18

"Great job for students or recent graduates"

Former Employee - Account Representative

I worked at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time

Pros

Encouraging environment uncapped commission Travel opportunities

Cons

No benefits until promoted Rude customers

J.W. Business Acquisitions2019-07-16

"Great place to build professionally!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I worked at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Welcoming environment! Room for growth! Excellent communication skills and very professional.

Cons

No cons for this company!

J.W. Business Acquisitions2019-04-24

"Infinite Opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

I love the fact that there is no limit to how far I can go with my Growth and leadership! I finally have an opportunity that I can utilize my management skills . I always felt like I was a great leader now I have a chance to showcase those skills. I also love the fact that I can make as much money as I want weekly and not have a cap placed on my income/earnings. This opportunity caters to my career needs and wants... perfectly.

Cons

There is a large misconception about marketing and sales and people tend to forget about the management training and development opportunity.

Advice to Management

Continue to push and motivate individuals to exceed limitations and pursuing their dreams.

J.W. Business Acquisitions2019-02-21

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Acoount Manager in Smyrna, GA

I have been working at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people really care about your growth here and invest a lot of time to make sure you're successful.

Cons

it can be a bit fast paced

Advice to Management

keep up the great work!

J.W. Business Acquisitions2018-11-26

"Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

-High energy and family culture (my favorite part ) -Great opportunity to grow and further your education as well -Great hours, I was able to have a personal life which was fantastic -Travel opportunities and awesome networking opportunities as well supplied by the company which I thought was pretty awesome. -Great pay opportunity if you're someone who works hard.

Cons

-The position definitely offers the opportunity for growth and promotions which result in additional responsibilities, however it can be overwhelming at times.

Advice to Management

If you offered a more flexible schedule or even part time that would be great for people like myself who are in school.

J.W. Business Acquisitions2018-10-22

"Entry Level"

Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA

I worked at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working here has taught me a lot about the back end of how businesses operate. This company takes the time to train you and mentor you to make the process of moving forward in your career as easy as possible

Cons

Its easier if you are naturally good at communicating with people

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

J.W. Business Acquisitions2018-09-24

"A Thorough Review"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager

I have been working at J.W. Business Acquisitions full-time

Pros

The owner, Jesus is funny & usually in a good mood. Occasional motivational office meetings. Light office environment. You won't be micromanaged out on the sales field. Easy job anyone can do.

Cons

You will be selling cable and internet services in Walmart (not Best Buy). You'll literally do whatever it takes to get a sale through just to keep your boss happy and stay up with the top sales representatives. The "travel opportunities" include going to the middle of no where GA, AL, or MS to conduct sales in other Walmart's where you put miles on your own car and don't get gas money from the carless people... who ride with you. Everyone including the owner pretends to build a relationship with you but they'll talk about you behind your back and gossip is the highlight of the morning office hours. The owner himself also loves gossip and talks bad about his own employees because he thinks he's better than them. Basically, it's a "brainwash" game and that comes from the mouth of the owner himself. Meaning, we hire anyone especially if they drive and then have to hang out with them, pretend to care about them until they quit. The one off day you get is supposed to be spent with the people on your "team" at your own expense. Reasons most people quit: They don't get paid on time, checks are short, they use a Draw Against Commission system (I recommend googling if you aren't familiar with that!) you have to drive to the sales site (Walmart) and that could be up to an hour and a half away, favoritism, long hours on your feet with no overtime pay even though you're expected to work overtime because this is a COMMISSION ONLY job. Cons> pros

Advice to Management

Quit lying to people!

J.W. Business Acquisitions2018-10-18

"Best Place to Work For!!!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

You will never have a job where there is so much invested in you to make you successful in sales. This company trains you from the ground up to be as successful as you make of it and they also do morning meetings to put you in the right mindset to make sure you're as productive as you can be. As time goes on, you learn to manage people, you learn to make each the best of your time and your efforts.

Cons

There is a lot of turn over because it's a sales job and that's typical of anywhere you go. Most people can not handle working for their money and this job really keeps you honest about making sure you're putting in the effort.

Advice to Management

I love all of you guys and I couldn't be any more happy working for it!

J.W. Business Acquisitions2018-09-14

"No financial security whatsoever"

Senior Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at J.W. Business Acquisitions for less than a year

Pros

Great office meetings, team night, weeky pay, CEO is admirable. It's what you make it I guess, if you're a good salesman, you will do just fine.

Cons

You literally have to pitch to people in Walmart about a dying product (cable). Your job is to bother people who are minding their business, most people lie to get a sale, and you don't get paid if it's not installed. Also, the base pay that is promised is never fulfilled. Paychecks are different every week, you travel to the office every morning and then head to a different store location every day .. lots of... unnecessary mileage on your car.

Advice to Management

TELL THE TRUTH WHEN INTERVIEWING PEOPLE. People have been bamboozled into working here because they think they've got hired to some type of office job.

J.W. Business Acquisitions2018-09-08