Jobsite Reviews

Updated 23 Aug 2019

4.4
Jobsite CEO Nick Gold (no image)
Nick Gold
  1. "Jobsite is full of lovely people but they seem to be behind the market and not dynamic enough."

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Jobsite

Pros

Really lovely people family feel if you fit in with the existing staff you will get on fine

Cons

Lack of encouragement, rubbish PR and marketing team slack on processes and high staff turnover

Jobsite Response

October 6, 2016Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time with us and we apologise if you were not aware of the open door policy that we have as a business; we always welcome feedback from our existing and past employee's to notify us of any issues that they are having or how we can help them. We wish you the best of luck with your career.

2. "Jobsite family"

I worked at Jobsite

Pros

Excellent family feel and room for progression and development in your role

Cons

Rewards loyalty eventually, but salary increases are a slow burn if you've been there a long time

Continue reading
  3. "Excellent Development Opportunities"

Current Employee - Sales in Havant, England

I have been working at Jobsite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good internal communications with teams coordinating work effectively to manage large projects and get them to market. Some really exciting projects being worked on. Staff can move to other teams if their skills are better placed.

Cons

Larger teams mean communication can take time to filter to all relevant employees, sometimes slowing the pace of development.

4. "Account Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Jobsite full-time

Pros

One of the best account management environment in the industry. Highly qualified teams of both field and inside sales working together and sharing best practices.

Cons

A little lack of lateral thinking and risk taking from the senior management made it hard for Jobsite to adapt to the changes happening in the market.

"Evenbase"

Current Employee - Sales in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at Jobsite full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Bonus Schemes, People (sales), location

Cons

Senior Management lacking in employee interest - culture of 'Jobs for the boys'

6. "Great place to innovate - again"

Current Employee - Product Strategy in London, England

I have been working at Jobsite full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Jobsite is re-discovering an appetite for innovation and agility. After years of getting operationally on top of a mature business, the company is coming up for air and embracing innovation and agile development - happy days ahead.

Cons

Still needs to be a bit bolder in trusting and delegating staff to make th eright calls. But it's heading in the right direction.

7. "Gratifying for a starter"

Marketing Coordinator in City of London, England

I have been working at Jobsite

Pros

The company offers a flat organisation and a lot of potential for growth. Management are always willing and, actively request employee input and make the indiviual feel valued.

Cons

The hours can be long with no acknowledgement.

8. "Still a great place to work"

Analyst in Havant, England

I worked at Jobsite

Pros

Exciting and dymanic workplace, with lots of new ideas and a chance to put your own ideas into practice. The management structure can be very flat - which is great for getting to work with the top decision makers (but maybe less so in terms of promotion opportunities), and the team at the company contains some fantastic people, who are experts in their field but on the whole completely approachable and a pleasure to work with. There are so many new things going on it can be a bit overwhelming, but the overall feeling is of an exciting company with a great team of people.

Cons

As it is now a part of Daily Mail General Trust (which owns the Daily Mail, as well as papers such as the Evening Standard and Metro - and websites such as LoopyLove, Find a Property, etc) the company feels more 'corporate' as time passes - which can be a shame as it changes the culture. However, being part of a major corporate also has big upsides, such as the millions the group is ploughing into marketing the site and helping everyone realise just how powerful it has always been (though it still retains the flat feel of an independent company in many areas)

Continue reading
  9. "Collaborative, supportive, flexible working environment"

I have been working at Jobsite full-time for less than a year

Pros

You are really trusted to get on with your job, It's a collaborative and supportive environment. I really appreciate the flexibility of being able to work from home and adjust my hours, if necessary.

Cons

I've been in my role for 6 months now and haven't really come across any - other than perhaps the proximity to Marks and Spencer and Next for lunchtime shopping!

Jobsite Response

October 6, 2016Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are really pleased to hear how much you are loving your autonomy and of course the environment.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 39 reviews