Jobvite Reviews

4.0
Jobvite CEO Aman Brar
Aman Brar
Pros
Cons
  • "Benefits are meh, no 401k match, health insurance could be better, pay is middle of the road(in 7 reviews)

• "We suffer from the coming startup growing pains(in 7 reviews)

1. "More than I had hoped for!"

Current Employee - Field Sales in Washington, DC

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, winning in a down economy. JV is an older brand in the space but feels very much like a startup with a great culture and lots of competitive wins. I have the resources I need to make money here and the company is invested in its people. Everyone is here to help sales and it shows. This is a great example of how an established brand can reinvent and reinvigorate itself with quality leadership and a culture of winning and accountability which results in growth.

Cons

Many brands, still sorting out the long-term structure. Prospects can sometimes be confused as JV is now 4 brands rolled into a great platform. It will take time for cohesion from a product perspective but the temporary measure are working.

Global Recruiting Leader

Thank you for the feedback! We've spent a lot of time and energy ensuring the team knows what success looks like and how to contribute to it so we're glad you're feeling it! As a product-first company, our engineering teams have been integrating the vast capabilities of the original four separate brands to now live within one platform helping talent teams attract, engage, and retain candidates across the entire candidate journey. As a company we have been focused on product first, and then updating positioning and messaging. We'll continue to use feedback like this on our journey!

2. "High growth, fast moving company, genuine care for employees"

Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for more than a year

Pros

From the top-down, the culture at Jobvite is one of empowerment, sincerity and a desire to continually improve to deliver innovative solutions to our customers. The senior leadership team demonstrates a genuine care for the well-being of employees. We work hard and in an environment of continuous improvement so we are continuously getting better. The company is large enough to provide stability, but small enough and without bureaucracy so employees are empowered to get things done.

Cons

401k match would be great

Global Recruiting Leader

Empowerment, sincerity, continuous improvement....you flatter us!! Knowing these things are important to you makes us thrilled you're part of our team! We evaluate our benefits offerings each year and are always appreciative of feedback on what you'd like to see more of. Employee feedback is a critical part of that evaluation and planning - keep it coming!

"Horrible place to work"

1.0
    Former Employee - Senior Product Manager

I worked at Jobvite full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good people for the most part

Cons

Horrible product, Impossible to improve. They need to throw it out and write it all over. Management is horrible and politics is rampant.

Global Recruiting Leader

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your experience at Jobvite. It's true that Jobvite isn't for everyone. Change is constant and we are regularly investing in building and integrating new solutions that best align to serving the needs of our awesome customers. We've recently added the Talentegy and Predictive Partners teams into Jobvite, launched the AI Innovation Lab and a new Diversity & Inclusion offering . This is why our customers recognized us as a leader across six categories on G2 - including Users Love Us! But we're never done - and always looking to our customers to continue to drive our innovation forward with a hard working and diverse team that's up for meeting that challenge!

4. "The best is yet to come"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for less than a year

Pros

The leadership at Jobvite is driven by truth & here to listen. They listen not only to their employees but to our prospects/customers. We are being influenced every day by our leaders who not only know the way to success, but they show us the way. Constantly being coached and held accountable for our work. I have never worked for an organization that lives out its values like this one...we do what we say, we care, we embrace a growth mindset, & we keep it real.

Cons

401k match... would be a nice to have.

Global Recruiting Leader

Our values are everything and it's awesome to hear that you so those in action! Keep the feedback coming, both as an employee and on behalf of our customers!!

5. "One of my best job"

4.0
    Former Employee - Full Stack Developer in Richmond, BC

I worked at Jobvite full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pretty cool environment. Laid back. Lots of work life balance. Nice team. Very honest management.

Cons

No Pay upgrades. Huge disconnect between HR and Engineering.

Global Recruiting Leader

Thanks for sharing your feedback! It's incredible to know that Jobvite has earned the status as one of your "best jobs". Thank you for your years of service with us! We're spending time with the teams working on continuing to increase open communication across departments with several initiatives aligned to this objective in the last 6 months. We'll take your feedback back to the departments mentioned and ensure they are aware and thoughtful about their alignment.

6. "great experience for a college grad"

Former Employee - Customer Service in San Mateo, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Jobvite full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Forces you to learn how to work across departments and develop grit to get your work done

Cons

HR and other newer departments lack leadership

Global Recruiting Leader

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. I love that Jobvite helped you develop "grit". Jobvite is a great environment to gain exposure to working across multiple countries, departments, and product lines which is definitely great experience to add to any resume! Many teams, including HR, have lots of new team members and defining strategy and amplifying communication to the broad employee base takes some time to develop. As newer teams have become settled we have dramatically increased our communications related to strategic planning, product direction, and overall business performance. In our recent engagement survey, employees praised communication and leadership at Jobvite!

7. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It has a great culture, no politics.

Cons

None to share, everything is great.

Global Recruiting Leader

"Everything is great" - wow that is awesome to hear! Keep sharing your feedback with us so we can continue to build and develop the great culture that you speak of....we are all ears!

"New Leadership Has Righted the Ship"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for more than a year

Pros

Between the investment from K1 and the changes in leadership at all levels, the four companies have combined to become a great organization to work for.

Cons

There are still quite a few things to iron out around processes and market knowledge, but the efforts the team is putting forth are quickly getting us there.

Continue reading
  9. "Amazing Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employees all work together to support our customers. Management has a ton of experience and cares deeply about their employees. Software platform works extremely well and gets better every quarter. The entire team seems to be heading in the same direction together and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my first 5 months with Jobvite.

Cons

I honestly can’t think of any.

Global Recruiting Leader

Thanks for your great review and we're glad you're here! We love hearing from new employees and value the feedback and ideas your fresh perspective can bring to the table. Keep sharing your feedback with the leaders in your team to help us achieve our vision!

10. "No regard for human life"

1.0
    Former Employee - SDR in Vancouver, BC
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Jobvite full-time for more than a year

Pros

impeccable work life balance tho

Cons

will get rid of you with no warning

Global Recruiting Leader

Thank you for your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear that your experience at Jobvite was not a positive one. Like every company, we are working hard to address a rapidly changing market with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. We care for and value each member of our team and through this time we have increased the opportunity to engage with our team through virtual events, actively encourage the use of time off, host wellness events, and add additional company holidays since we know everyone needs an extra break right now. We are continuously gathering feedback from our team on how we can provide additional support and received high marks on our response during a recent employee survey. We wish you the best of luck and appreciate hearing your perspective.

Found 144 reviews