Jonothan Bosworth Reviews

Updated Feb 1, 2021

Found 5 of over 5 reviews

5.0
Jonothan Bosworth Director Shimron Equiano (no image)
Shimron Equiano
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Intern

Go

Feb 1, 2021 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good for everything and nothing you know

Cons

Goood for the Gehrig you know

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fun & Friendly place to work

Jun 7, 2019 - Recruiter in Codsall, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Constant support, full training, friendly team and great incentives.

Cons

There are no cons at all.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Career Opportunity!

Jan 2, 2019 - Recruitment Specialist in Codsall, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Came in with no background in recruitment and felt at home after Day 1. Great incentives and can have fun while building a career. More like a family than an employer. Training - 5* Team work - 4* Opportunity to progress - 5* Commission structure - 4* Company Incentives - 5* (monthly team events and target rewards) Location - 5*

Cons

Initially the office was quite warm and stuffy but after airing my concerns the business invested in multiple Air Conditioning units.

Managing Director

We're pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with Jonothan Bosworth. We work hard to make sure that an opportunity to calve out a real 'career' is apparent and provide the technical support and inspiration to do so... Keep enjoying (and yes the air con was a needed asset! :)

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company! Strong family environment!

Jan 2, 2019 - Recruiter in Codsall, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Directors have built a great environment and offer an attractive commission structure with achievable team / individual targets meaning we head out on group activities / adventures on a monthly basis as a reward for hitting targets! Without fail... a great laugh!

Cons

The canteen downstairs isn't great but away from that a great place to work..

1 person found this review helpful

Managing Director

We're pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with Jonothan Bosworth. We work hard to make sure that an opportunity to calve out a real 'career' is apparent and we work hard to make sure we have a 'laugh' whilst doing so... Keep enjoying (and the ping pong table is on order!)

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Forward Thinking , Growing & Excellent Company To Work For

Jan 2, 2019 - Technical Recruiter in Codsall, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

What Jonothan Bosworth offers: - Constant hands-on training & development - Internal progression - Trustworthy management (genuinely honest and caring) - Brilliant monthly and yearly incentives - Exposure to the latest/leading recruitment software

Cons

I can’t say I have found any cons with the business so far.

Managing Director

We're pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with Jonothan Bosworth. We work hard to make sure that an opportunity to calve out a real 'career' is apparent and 'trust' and 'transparency' as you mention, is of paramount importance... Keep doing what YOU are doing too!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews