Just Eat Takeaway.com Reviews
73% would recommend to a friend
(1543 total reviews)
69% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Just Eat Takeaway.com
a year ago
Hello , I have a question, at present I am working with SkipTheDishes and now I have an offer from Avanade. What do you guys suggest shall I go to Avanade ?? What parameters I should be looking for. Salary at Avanade is higher by 20%. Thanks.Just Eat Takeaway
Got a burning question about Just Eat Takeaway.com? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Just Eat Takeaway.com employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are great and try their best to make things work" (in 116 reviews)
- "The company has a young and great culture" (in 80 reviews)
- "Good benefits and fast paced" (in 66 reviews)
- "Pay is good and fair" (in 56 reviews)
- "Great team I worked with that allowed me to be as creative as I wanted to be" (in 48 reviews)
- "Management is poor, it's unclear who runs the hub, they also have no idea what they're doing." (in 77 reviews)
- "I belive that the salary was low at the time given that it was in London" (in 56 reviews)
- "long hours and quite boring" (in 32 reviews)
- "No communication with them." (in 25 reviews)
- "Managers don't listen to any ideas or feedback from their staff." (in 19 reviews)
Found 1,543 of over 2K reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.022 Nov 2023Operations ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Great benefits, wonderful people and the takeaway pay card really saves on those lunches or coffees
people putting meetings in 12-1pm
- 4.029 Nov 2023Buying/Procurement SpecialistFormer EmployeeLondon, England
Overall good benefits including pension, food discount and health care
A lot of sign off's mean ownership is difficult and overall things take a long time to get completed. Also your role may change overnight, as roles and responsibilities are not clearly defined between teams.
- 3.019 Oct 2023CourierFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Just Eat used to pay for all hours worked, regardless of the number of deliveries. Friendly atmosphere among the couriers and hub staff.
HR and courier supervision are outsourced to some companies like Randstad whose under-trained staff mostly do not understand their own and even the courier jobs. Many non-European applicants failed to get employed because Randstad HR did not know that a share code is only applicable to candidates from the EU. Randstad staff are also trigger-happy when it comes to slapping the couriers with negative performance notes, without properly examining the causes of delays or non-deliveries.1
- 2.019 Nov 2023Social Media CoordinatorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBorehamwood, England
Easiest job I’ve had tbh
Quick to make everyone redundant and then re hire people for the same positions
- 2.01 Nov 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Great new and modern office, with fun events and activities. 12% employer pension contribution is much better than average. Free~£125 to spend on food / drinks every month! Social every Thursday evening with free drinks and snacks.
Very toxic culture. Lots of favouritism, nepotism, cliquiness and politics. Decisions / rewards made on friendships, not merit. Lot of stagnation with no career growth opportunities.
- 2.06 Nov 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Flexible working hours. Modern tech stack.
The company culture often promotes individuals through favoritism rather than merit. The product agressively pushes focus on delivering results without a solid understanding of the technology and velocity. Success here tends to be more influenced by political maneuvering than genuine effort or expertise.
- 3.013 Nov 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsBorehamwood, England
Employee benefits A relaxed place to work Had a good office
Poor management in the office the constant change of ownership Processes weren't clear No career growth
Just Eat Takeaway.com Reviews FAQs
Just Eat Takeaway.com has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,209 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Just Eat Takeaway.com to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
73% of Just Eat Takeaway.com employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Just Eat Takeaway.com 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.