Kainos Managing Consultant Reviews

Updated 9 Sep 2013

5.0
Kainos Managing Director Brendan Mooney (no image)
Brendan Mooney
1 Rating

"Great all round"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Kainos full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

1. The work: Kainos operates in a number of markets, and with a range of technologies. I'm always working with new products, languages, devices etc., and the range of customers I've worked with has left me with a CV that I never could have imagined when I first joined. 2. The people/culture: Kainos is genuinely a nice place to work - this is the most important thing for me. It's totally unique. Everyone is always friendly and happy to help - so the company feels like one big team.

Cons

1. The pay could be better 2. Can be long hours at times

"A great place to work, and successful"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Belfast

I have been working at Kainos full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Very flexible working arrangements make it possible to have a good work life balance. The work tends to be quite interesting and more often than not employees are involved in shorter discrete pieces of work with different technologies. This keeps things fresh as its less likely to be stuck in a particular project or technology for overly long. As a company Kainos is also quite good at adapting and moving into new markets where opportunity presents itself.

Cons

Increasingly off-site work is required which requires travel which can be difficult for some staff. As a rule Kainos are fairly accommodating of commitments which prevent travel but there is still quite a lot of pressure to travel for periods.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews