Kairos Group Reviews

Updated Mar 24, 2022

Found 47 of over 53 reviews

4.1
Kairos Group Co-Founder  	Mike Craddock  (no image)
Mike Craddock

16 Comments

Advertising

68.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Kairos Group~2342065
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Great place to be

Mar 9, 2022 - Campaign Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, enjoyable and exciting work!

Cons

None jump to mind! Very happy here

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fine but could be better

Mar 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great colleagues and good benefits

Cons

Mostly men in leadership roles and no clear progression

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

review

Feb 25, 2022 - Call Center Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

great people. great environment. excellent

Cons

none. it was great to work there.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A truly unmatched experience that will teach you a lot

Nov 22, 2021 - SLT in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve never worked with a more passionate team. There’s a drive and determination you just wish you could bottle. Sometimes mistakes get made but there’s a real sense of taking learnings and moving on which makes it a much more comfortable environment for innovation. Even though the agency is going through the growing pains of fast growth, it’s doing a really great job of being m balanced when it comes to its people and services. It’s clear the business is investing a lot into the teams and really emphasising the importance of team happiness and satisfaction. There are fantastic opportunities to learn watching the group. You’ll constantly be asked questions that you may not know the answers too but then guided to find the solution. If you enjoy being outside of the comfort zone when it comes to what you do/don’t know then Kairos is great.

Cons

The team is very busy a lot of the time, which is understandable based on how quickly our industry is growing. However it’s good to know is not accepted as a norm within the Group, it’s very clear the business puts a strong focus on work/life balance but I can see that it’s quite difficult to deliver against sometimes. The agency suffers from a lack of diversity, albeit being acknowledged and something the group is working towards changing. It’s regularly discussed and you can tell there’s clearly a passion about helping remedy this. Due to how busy the teams are there’s not a strong focus on training day to day, this has meant that sometimes people aren’t set up to deal with the challenges they face. Luckily the teams are incredibly supportive of each other, there’s definitely a “we’re in this together” mentality, which is great to know when it gets challenging.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

I feel valued

Nov 11, 2021 - Senior Leadership Team in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- I feel valued and trusted. My opinion is respected and has led me to being able to implement processes that have had a very positive impact on the business. - For a young business, the HR processes are fantastic and protect the employees. - It feels like we’re building something amazing together. - There is no feeling of snobbery in any of the senior leadership. Everyone is equal and we’re all working towards the same goal.

Cons

No cons for myself personally.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

I'm loving the chaos

Aug 23, 2021 - Senior Community Management Executive in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Creative freedom, financial backing, flexible working, great team, approachable managers, great directors

Cons

n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Demanding, stressful, but one of the best companies to work for, period.

Aug 12, 2021 - Senior Social Media Manager in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always something on, and the staff at large are friendly and welcoming Direct lines to management both internally and Senior Leadership Team Always feel like your voice is heard HR are incredible, and will always back you in times of need Progression is unrivalled and is clearly laid out so you know what you are aiming for Company days, great work environment and community feel

Cons

Can be stressful at times just due to the nature of the business - however if you need to take a day to calm yourself you can which is really nice

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Kind!

Aug 12, 2021 - Executive Assistant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

These are some of the kindest people I have ever worked with - everyone is dedicated in different ways but there is a great sense of unity!

Cons

Always busy and always something happening which isnt the way certain people like to work

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great company that has come a long way

Aug 9, 2021 - Group Operations Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at Kairos long enough to see it grow and develop. One of the most notable areas I've seen this has been it's culture and the employees that come to work here. The culture is very fun, energetic and hard working. The company is full of young and ambitious people who all share similar interests and most consider their colleagues good friends. Other pros include: - You get to work with cool clients in a exciting and growing industry - There are excellent career growth opportunities if you work hard and show commitment to Kairos - You can get a lot of responsibility early on which helps you grow fast and learn a LOT - It's a growing company with an open mind, so if you think there are better ways things can be done then test your hypothesis and if it works then management are usually open to rolling it out - Although staff numbers are growing by the day, it's still a good size that you know most people working there and feel valued - Very understanding approach to remote work considering COVID - In general the social side to the agency is amazing. It really is like working with a group of friends. The socials are great fun.

Cons

- The salary is not very high. However, if you stay there and go through promotions this does improve. - It can be hard work sometimes and long hours. But in general, this has improved and work life balance is much better than it used to be. - Training is not what you would get at a FTSE 100 company, but they are focusing a lot more on this and it's improving. The responsibility you get and career growth opportunities often make up for this as well.

10. 5.0

Great company - friendly team

Aug 3, 2021 - Campaign Development Executive in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly management team Great opportunity Great support Fantastic social events

Cons

Very busy, requires hard work.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Reviews

Kairos Group Reviews FAQs

Kairos Group has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 53 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Kairos Group to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 22% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Kairos Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Kairos Group. This rating has improved by 27% over the last 12 months.

84% of Kairos Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kairos Group 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Kairos Group Job Seekers