Kairos Group Reviews
67% would recommend to a friend
(57 total reviews)
81% approve of CEO
Found 57 of over 67 reviews
Updated 26 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The culture is amazing, I can't quite believe this is work!!" (in 7 reviews)
- "based management policy is extremely empowering and allows people to do their best work." (in 4 reviews)
- "You can get a lot of responsibility early on which helps you grow fast and learn a LOT" (in 3 reviews)
- "The people and management at Kairos are a great team with huge ambition." (in 3 reviews)
- "Great benefit package" (in 3 reviews)
- 5.015 Feb 2023HR AdministratorCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Modern offices, super flexible and understanding of a work/life balance. Great benefits.
High volume of work but good to keep busy :)1
- 2.026 Sept 2023Creative StrategistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Good salary and a great boss
Working most days past work hours Babysat on projects no responsibilities Everyone left and couldn’t develop relationships
- 1.02 May 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Diverse list of clients, exposure to lots of things in the marketing industry
Lack of diversity Low pay Unreasonable expectations and high staff turnover Frat culture Cutting corners, lazy work
- 1.023 Mar 2023AnonymousFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Great benefits Good socials Talented junior people (who are leaving rapidly)
Terrible Management Mass Exodus of staff Retention of deeply unpleasant senior staff members Blame culture and lack of transparency Promotion of unqualified people to paper cracks in crumbling employee structure
- 2.022 Sept 2022Senior Account ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Great benefit package good central office locations
Actions of the business were not in line with the direction which SLT communicated, making me feel lied to on a number of occasions to try trick me into staying with the company. When the companies intentions were not in line with my own career goals at all. Promoting people who do not have enough experience in the role due to not being able to recruit is the biggest issue here. Part of the onboarding is to write a Glassdoor review which doesn't allow for people to write accurate reviews with their full experience.
- 2.024 Jan 2023HR AssistantFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Its youthful and friendly environment.
Low pay and few of the directors of the company can come across very cocky and self centred. Not diverse in terms of people from minority background.
- 5.09 Aug 2021Group Operations ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
I have been at Kairos long enough to see it grow and develop. One of the most notable areas I've seen this has been it's culture and the employees that come to work here. The culture is very fun, energetic and hard working. The company is full of young and ambitious people who all share similar interests and most consider their colleagues good friends. Other pros include: - You get to work with cool clients in a exciting and growing industry - There are excellent career growth opportunities if you work hard and show commitment to Kairos - You can get a lot of responsibility early on which helps you grow fast and learn a LOT - It's a growing company with an open mind, so if you think there are better ways things can be done then test your hypothesis and if it works then management are usually open to rolling it out - Although staff numbers are growing by the day, it's still a good size that you know most people working there and feel valued - Very understanding approach to remote work considering COVID - In general the social side to the agency is amazing. It really is like working with a group of friends. The socials are great fun.
- The salary is not very high. However, if you stay there and go through promotions this does improve. - It can be hard work sometimes and long hours. But in general, this has improved and work life balance is much better than it used to be. - Training is not what you would get at a FTSE 100 company, but they are focusing a lot more on this and it's improving. The responsibility you get and career growth opportunities often make up for this as well.
- 2.013 Aug 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
- Really diverse projects, ability to work with some really cool clients and big names for portfolio - If you play video games most projects are usually super exciting - Work amenities provided are good - Friendly co-workers
- Felt like as an employee I wasn't valued/listened to - Pay could be more competitive for where office is based - Not much employee diversity if at all
- 1.027 Apr 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
if you are straight out of university this is the best place for you. Gives you a vague idea of what work life is like but doesn't provide solid fundamentals imo but instead promotes bad working habits I have heard of disorganised and unstructured companies like this but didn't think it was true. I have worked at companies where your opinion matters and the owners are like mentors who drive and motivate the company forward when things are down this is not Kairos.
- when I resigned they were more concerned about my glassdoor review that even completed a full professional employee exit -no guidance - they hire you but don't want your opinion - they praise you for working long hours - very immature owners that lack manners - Gives you a vague idea of what working is like but promotes bad habits and unprofessionalism in junior I have heard of disorganised and unstructured companies like this but didn't think it was true..I have worked at companies where your opinion matters and the owners are like mentors who drive and motivate the company forward when things are down this is not Kairos at all - if you see the reviews on there do not get too excited - they are telling employees to put 5 stars on their glassdoor and removing old negative reviews its all fake11
Kairos Group Reviews FAQs
Kairos Group has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 67 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Kairos Group to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
67% of Kairos Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kairos Group 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.