87% would recommend to a friend
(81 total reviews)
78% approve of CEO
Found 81 of over 83 reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.029 Nov 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBristol, England
- Good commission structure - Great sales leadership - No hierachy, everyone is approachable - Good investment and emphasis on learning and development - Exceptional people - the people are what make Kallidus - all striving to get better each day inside and outside of work - very infectious
- Product strategy - Kallidus offer a lot of products but have flagship products that need to be the focus of the business
- 4.015 Nov 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBristol, England
- Incredible, talented, line managers - Development is taken very seriously within the Sales Team - Remote / Flexible Working - Great place to be breaking into sales, due to running a 360 sales process. - Young, Vibrant, Sales Team where intra-team contributions are appreciated - Self-led autonomous working, with regular training and advice for improvement
- Sales can feel underappricaited by the wider Senior Management team. - Targets can often feel very high and daunting - Quite corporate and stiff-upper lip, requests for feedback can sometimes feel unvalued
- 1.02 Nov 2023Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBristol, England
It used to be a great company to work for until the current COO came into their role. Now, the staff are made to work long hours, there is little to no support from line management and staff are burnt out.
There is a bullying culture amongst the certain teams such as the bespoke content team, which makes for an unpleasant working environment. Unfortunately the COO and management team has not put effective methods in place to address this, which is extremely disappointing.3
- 4.023 Nov 2023Professional Services ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsReading, England
Benefits Work life balance is great
A growing company still being run like a small company
- 4.01 Oct 2023Customer Experience ManagerCurrent EmployeeBristol, England
Good culture, remote working, well paid
Constant pressure to perform against a plethora of weekly KPI's
- 4.024 Jul 2023Learning DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBristol, England
Well looked after by the company. Most roles fully remote. 2 whole company parties a year. Medical insurance, perkbox, 25+ holidays a year with holiday buying/selling scheme.
Onboarding not great, pay bands unclear, career development lacking.1
- 4.025 Apr 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Overall a very good culture with the business leaders taking time to listen to people and taking action to create positive change. - Very transparent around how the business is doing and its strategy - Lots of support for personal growth and development
- Some tensions within teams that is being addressed but could use more intervention from line managers - Some roles are missing clear road maps for career progression
- 5.018 Feb 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Current Employee, more than 1 year
- very supporting environment - good base salary - always looking to the future and never stands still - feedback is being listened to very closely - fun and frequent incentives - total flexibility post-training period
- Frequent change is good but it's difficult to get used to. Sometimes things change so often you can't keep up. - Earning value isn't what it used to be (officialy out of the start up phase + bigger team+ economic climate - this could change in the future) - Communication/Messaging between senior/junior management and wider team can sometimes be messy - Diversity and Inclusion not there quite yet (but actively working on improving it)
- 5.011 May 2023Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBristol, England
Fantastic managers & management. Opportunities to grow and develop. Fantastic culture.
None what so ever !
- 3.023 Nov 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Interesting projects. Exposure to some great companies. A few individuals in the team who really want to do a good job.
Poor line management. No real plan for development. Poor recruitment. Lack of feedback.
Kallidus Reviews FAQs
Kallidus has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 83 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Kallidus to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
87% of Kallidus employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kallidus 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.