Kallidus Reviews

Updated Mar 23, 2022

Found 64 of over 65 reviews

4.3
Kallidus Chief Executive Officer Stephen Read   (no image)
Stephen Read
Pros
  • "Kallidus care about continuous improvement and personal development(in 11 reviews)

• "Transparent and flexible working patterns(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I know everyone at Kallidus is working hard on making ED&I a priority, so really excited to see this change(in 6 reviews)

• "Although parking is limited within Cirencester, the company will either supply a Season Ticket or reimburse for Parking(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

210.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Kallidus~763643
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company to work for

Jan 16, 2022 - Sales Development Representative in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, culture and management.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Mar 23, 2022 - Senior Lead Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

I can start off with the awesome team we have in the technology department. Everyone are open, positive and really supportive. We work towards our goals as true cohesive team. The goals of the company are clear. Anyone is welcome to spend some time and explore them. They would find we have strategic goals with the company and technology's future in mind. We have mid and short term goals to make our customers the happiest we can. We have time to innovate and grow our skillset and apply new and modern approaches to our solutions. Despite the risk the company takes, it clearly recognises the overwhelming benefits. We're not afraid to try and fail, but this really makes us succeed in the long run. All of the above is basically due to the senior management listening to the great people they hire and their needs and ideas.

Cons

A bit more staff wouldn't hurt.

3. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

50/50

Feb 17, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing team with continued personal development

Cons

Adverse reaction to change from senior management

Be the first to find this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent company

Dec 7, 2021 - Software Developer in Cirencester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

These guys are real up and comers, and did nothing but assist me on my personal development journey. I am very grateful for the opportunities Kallidus granted me, and I feel I owe them a lot more than this review. The potential to progress within the company is unparalleled, and the recognition you get for your efforts is great.

Cons

Explosive growth means that some aspects can get unfocused. Couple the panic that comes along with that with firewalled and siloed teams you can get a stressful atmosphere when things go wrong.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic place to work

Nov 10, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Our team is paid exceptionally well. There are opportunities for quick progression. There is a culture of continuous professional development, we are always encouraged to improve our skills and I feel challenged and stimulated. Everyone on the team is incredibly friendly and supportive of each other.

Cons

Would be nice to see more women in managerial roles and more ethnic diversity but this is something the company is working on.

2 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Still the best job ever!

Nov 10, 2021 - Digital Marketing Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Investment in my career and development - The senior leadership team listen to our wants and needs and this is reflected in our benefits - Everyone is genuinely lovely (people always say this but it's actually true) - There are so many different types of experts, so it's a great place to learn about the industry - Flexible hours and remote working - Dedicated wellbeing team and mental health first aiders - Frequent reward & recognition - Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion champion team - Managers and senior leadership really want you to do well and encourage you to upskill and learn more to develop - Social events are starting to be in-person again which is great to see. Senior management are hot on masks and not having too many people in a room, so it's good to see they care about our health!

Cons

- Remote working can be difficult to bat ideas to your team - Would be great to see more senior employees from diverse backgrounds. I know everyone at Kallidus is working hard on making ED&I a priority, so really excited to see this change. Other than the general downsides of remote working, I honestly can't think of any cons. I really love my job and I'm almost a year in. Never had this before and it's a great experience.

7. 5.0

A Fantastic Place to Work

Nov 10, 2021 - Marketing in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a strong focus on employee wellbeing and backs it up through a supportive culture and great benefits. There are clear objectives for where the company wants to be and it's exciting to be a part of it. If you perform well in your job you will be rewarded for it through good salary, benefits, and progression. If you are thinking of applying/working here then I would recommend doing so!

Cons

The different departments could be more aligned so that there is a better understanding of what each department does/achieves.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great work environment with a supportive team!

Nov 10, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Really positive work environment - Welcoming and supportive team - Lots of opportunity for progression - Competitive salary and incentivised work - Lots of team socials and out of work activities

Cons

- Lack of diversity in the top positions in the business. However, this is something the business is actively trying to address.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Terrible company to work for

Nov 8, 2021 - Marketing Administrator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote working is the only plus.

Cons

Bad management, toxic working environment, lack of business skill and knowledge, unorganised and bad employee experience.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee

Relentless

Jul 9, 2021 - New Business Development
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good rewards if you survive

Cons

If you thrive on relentless pressure and a ruthless management approach, then this may suit you. Otherwise, to be avoided

6 people found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 64 Reviews

Kallidus Reviews FAQs

Kallidus has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 65 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Kallidus to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Kallidus employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Kallidus. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

90% of Kallidus employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kallidus 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Kallidus Job Seekers