Kantar (Worldpanel Division) Employee Reviews about "working environment"

Updated Sep 9, 2020

Found 17 of over 384 reviews

4.2
Kantar (Worldpanel Division) Managing Director Chris Morley
Chris Morley
Pros
  • "flexible working time, friendly working environment, massive training program for not only new joiner but also the existing employees(in 27 reviews)

• "A good work life balance is actively encouraged by the business(in 26 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Senior management aren’t transparent(in 20 reviews)

• "Offices in Hanger Lane are a little off the beaten track(in 18 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Advertising

251 Comments

Advertising

96.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Kantar (Worldpanel Division)~425946
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "working environment"

Return to all Reviews
    1. Kantar - Worldpanel Division (UK&IRE) | Division of Kantar (Worldpanel Division)
      5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent workplace environment, a company which really cares about its employees.

Jun 5, 2020 - Data Analyst in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Kantar encourages an open, easy work environment, I was encouraged to do things I enjoyed within my job role. The team were so supportive and would often check in to ensure you weren't too stressed, overworked. There's also a clear line of progression within Kantar Worldpanel, a promotional structure which you can form as a strong development of your career. There were also a lot of staff benefits, which aimed to show appreciation of your job even if it isn't the highest salary in the world. Team days out and evenings and free lunches and spot bonuses, which all add to the good atmosphere I felt whilst working there.

Cons

Career progression could be criticised for being a bit slow, the clear path set out a promotion every year or two, with no opportunity to bypass stages if you were performing particularly well; because of the size of the company it is more restricted to considering people individually. The office is based in Hanger Lane which isn't a very nice area and you kind of miss the working in central London atmosphere.

Media Communications Manager

Thanks so much for your review. Great to hear you felt supported by your team and able to explore the areas of your work that you enjoyed.

2. Kantar - Worldpanel Division (UK&IRE) | Division of Kantar (Worldpanel Division)
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Good place to work

Jan 15, 2019 - Programmer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment, benefits and work/life balance.

Cons

Salaries are under the market.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. Kantar - Worldpanel Division (UK&IRE) | Division of Kantar (Worldpanel Division)
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Environment Changing - less focus on people and more on short term wins

Nov 20, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment, interesting work

Cons

Have removed incentives for working hard, no clear progression path which results in a lot of junior staff members leaving

Be the first to find this review helpful
    4. Kantar - Worldpanel Division (UK&IRE) | Division of Kantar (Worldpanel Division)
      2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

A nice environment but spoiled by hollow promises

Sep 6, 2018 - Panel Communications Advisor in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed but professional working environment, good benefits options, open attitude from management

Cons

Joined in a low level position and it became clear that I was performing better than some who had been with the company for >1 year. Was promised opportunities for development and promotion from my 2nd week, yet nothing materialised and I was continually told to keep waiting... Eventually I realised my skills would be better rewarded elsewhere, and upon handing in my notice my manager begged me to stay but without anything material to offer!

Media Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your experience at Kantar Worldpanel. We’re sorry to hear that you feel this way about your time with us. We work hard to make Kantar Worldpanel a place where our people can grow their career, and where promotions are based on ability, not time served.

5. Kantar - Worldpanel Division (UK&IRE) | Division of Kantar (Worldpanel Division)
      5.0

A great place to work!

Jun 6, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive work environment, people are great, hard work is rewarded and lots of staff benefits. There are annual opportunities for promotions.

Cons

Hanger lane isn't the greatest location, however, the interior of the office and staff make Kantar Worldpanel a great place to work!

Be the first to find this review helpful
    6. Kantar - Worldpanel Division (UK&IRE) | Division of Kantar (Worldpanel Division)
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great workplace and development

Jun 30, 2016 - Client Executive in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really value their people, great development and training, good opportunities for progression, relaxed work environment and social activities, encouraging and motivating place to work.

Cons

Although progression happens quickly versus other companies, the structure is quite fixed. No bonuses for under a certain level but as you go higher you get them

Be the first to find this review helpful
    7. Kantar - Worldpanel Division (UK&IRE) | Division of Kantar (Worldpanel Division)
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Client Manager

Apr 12, 2016 - Client Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive working environment, high level of independence

Cons

low salaries, focus on sales is becoming bigger and more relevant than anything else

2 people found this review helpful
    8. Kantar - Worldpanel Division (UK&IRE) | Division of Kantar (Worldpanel Division)
      Current Employee

Good but some improvement could make a big difference

Mar 6, 2016 - Account Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible and open working environment Clear career path for new joiners Great clients to work with and interesting projects overall

Cons

Salary are rather low Promotions are not exactly transparent. People get promoted in roles that have never previously been advertised although you are being told that everyone has the same chances. There is a major problem with a group of senior managers who have been at Kantar for years and don't embrace change. On top of that some of them clearly aren't good managers/leaders but for some reason still manage to keep their jobs. This is highly demotivating for all their line reports.

1 person found this review helpful

Employee Engagement Leader

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We would appreciate if you could get in touch with Hema Patel or Tim Kidd our MD to discuss your points raised around our leadership/senior management team to further understand and improve the experience for all our line reports.

9. Kantar - Worldpanel Division (UK&IRE) | Division of Kantar (Worldpanel Division)
      Current Employee

Fantastic work-life balance and company culture

Jan 25, 2016 -  in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere, working environment and company culture. You feel very engaged with the business, spread from the very top downwards.

Cons

Salaries, particularly at lower levels, are difficult to live on in London.

Employee Engagement Leader

Thanks you for sharing your opinion about our business. Maintaining our unique culture is our top priority and something we are very proud of! We are working hard to improve our total package and will continue to focus this area.

10. Kantar - Worldpanel Division (US&CA) | Division of Kantar (Worldpanel Division)
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

KW

Oct 29, 2015 - Reporting Analyst in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great working environment and corporate culture, managment is very flexible, people are amazing

Cons

No progression, no room for development

2 people found this review helpful