KennedyPearce Consulting Reviews

Andrew Kennedy & Stephen Pearce
  1. "Temporary placement"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at KennedyPearce Consulting part-time for less than a year

Pros

I had a very good experience with Kennedy Pearce from the first call untill the last payslip. If someone has a hard time finding a job with little or no experience, I would recommend starting a temporary placement where he/she will have the chance to prove himself/herself and gain experience. For me the temp position led to permanent employment.

Cons

None that I can think of.

"Awful place to work in my opinion"

1.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter in London, England

I worked at KennedyPearce Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get to go home early You are left alone Fruit bowl Commission monthly

Cons

No structure, no interaction from the top down really. Not somewhere a junior consultant could survive. No real training. No support. Bill or leave type environment. Very old school. No care for candidates. Owners just set on selling but it’s no where near that point. ADs are basically Managers and Managers are senior consultants. Culture is pretty much non-existent with the exception of about 5 people that are essentially stuck there. If you want to leave early, drink every day and be left alone completely - good place, otherwise, I’d stay well clear. No benefits. Thresholds are sky high, they say they have top of the market commission but with a threshold of that marker, it’s really irrelevant.

"Settling in well..."

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at KennedyPearce Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been at KennedyPearce for nearly 2 months now and have settled in very well, the team are all welcoming and make an effort for you to feel apart of the team. The office and management is laid out very well so everyone can share ideas and look to someone with experience to answer any questions you might have. There is a very "work hard, play hard" dynamic to the team and I can already see how personal and professionally rewarding being apart of the KennedyPearce team can be and i look forward to the future here.

Cons

The office masseuse only comes once a week!

Continue reading
  4. "Great company culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at KennedyPearce Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture and people! Young qualified team, diverse array of reliable clients, lots of career opportunities to grow, great momentum, perks and bonuses, work-life balance, nice office.

Cons

Requires hard work, and highly motivated individuals, but so does any other company.

Continue reading
  5. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at KennedyPearce Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At KennedyPearce you will be surrounded by a team of very motivated, ambitious people with a wealth of experience. There is a great culture across the divisions here, a culture created by the drive of the individuals who work for KennedyPearce.

Cons

An early start to the day but that's a given with any recruitment agency!

6. "Nice recruitment company"

I have been working at KennedyPearce Consulting full-time

Pros

Very good company culture, and great team. Lots of perks, and good life/work balance. Motivating compensation structure.

Cons

Fast paced and hard working environment which is not for everyone. But this is hardly a con

7. "Amazing company, why didn't I join sooner!"

I have been working at KennedyPearce Consulting

Pros

Excellent commission structure Company incentives such as players, Christmas party and many more throughout the year bring all staff together Good training scheme and a real emphasis on developing new staff Work Hard Party Hard Attitude Enlightened management (can play around and joke with both Owners), they're approachable and genuinely care about us Focus on rewarding hard work Fantastic offices

Cons

Stressful environment, recruitment isn't for everyone and if you don't have a desire to succeed this industry probably won't be for you The fast pace environment is not for everyone

Continue reading
  8. "Fantastic Company to be involved with!"

in London, England

I have been working at KennedyPearce Consulting

Pros

Culture, driven by working shareholders is very positive and fun. I have worked at a lot of companies in my career and this is one of the best.

Cons

Nothing that stands out to me at the time of writing this review that I would consider a negative that needs to be made note of.

Continue reading
  9. "Overall good company to work for"

Consultant

I have been working at KennedyPearce Consulting

Pros

Good People Good environment Good potential to earn and good incentives Great support newtwork

Cons

no real cons to the role. It is what you would expect in recruitment.

10. "GREAT PLACE TO WORK"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

I have been working at KennedyPearce Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great People Excellent Management Fun Good Incentives Fabulous Offices Adult environment Not Heavily KPI'd Its a great place for an experienced recruiter who just wants to get on with it. You are massively supported but not micro managed

Cons

I have not found anything that I find negative so far. It really is a great place to work

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 English Reviews