Khoros Reviews

Updated 18 May 2020

Khoros CEO  Jack Blaha
Jack Blaha
1 Rating
Pros
  • "Love the awesome young cool team I work with and love the way we're taken care of with free lunch, massages, wellness reimbursement(in 25 reviews)

• "SocialFirst company wide meetings to the catered lunches 4 days a week in the Austin office(in 25 reviews)

Cons
  • "As most should know by now, these "Best Workplace in Austin" rankings can't be taken seriously(in 22 reviews)

• "No 401k matching, health benefits outside Texas are basic(in 14 reviews)

1. "Company Review"

Current Employee - Customer Support Analyst in London, England

I have been working at Khoros part-time for less than a year

Pros

Very comfortable working with colleagues

Cons

Some negative vibes getting from other colleagues

Khoros2019-07-15
  2. "Business has been through some tough times but is coming out the other end. Positive."

Former Employee - Manager in London, England

I worked at Khoros full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent office location. A lot of good people. Good perks including health insurance, lunch provided, PTO. Good new CEO.

Cons

Repetitive work. Some managers hoard responsibilities and stifle growth. Work of satellite office employees can feel under appreciated.

Khoros2020-01-26
  3. "A Good Company and nice benefits"

Former Employee - Sales in London, England

I worked at Khoros full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people and strong products

Cons

A little too process driven and shortage of leads

Khoros2020-01-23
  4. "Solid Saas company"

Former Employee - Director in London, England

I worked at Khoros full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Good team - Structured approach - Good benefits - Good training opportunities

Cons

- Slow growth - Legacy product

Khoros2019-12-05
  5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Technical Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Khoros full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

Complicated suite of products and need to improve systems

Khoros2019-06-17

"Progression if you're willing to work for it... If the plan goes well, exciting things ahead"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Khoros full-time for more than a year

Pros

Naturally with a merger comes some trials and tribulations, however this is the smoothest merger I have been through - although there have been many challenges, there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel. I have seen rapid progression within the business, if you are willing to put in the effort. In the EMEA office we have a unique culture and overall the vibe is positive, with plenty of socialising and drinking events. If the integration of products goes well, it will be a market leading solution that should bring in the results. Being part of the Vista portfolio, there is good cross-company collaboration on best practices to help improve Khoros. Good benefits including free lunch everyday (deliveries on Friday), drinks in the office, healthcare & dental care, gym membership discount to name a few. On the whole, I have thoroughly enjoyed working at Khoros & the legacy company before that mainly due to the culture in the EMEA office and the great people I have worked with.

Cons

Lack of communication with the US can be an issue, along with differing processes within the 2 legacy businesses. There has been some churn globally due to the merger which can always be tough, however no more than expected from my previous experiences with mergers. Workload can be higher in times where staff have left or when taken over 2 sets of clients/prospects.

Khoros2019-05-26

"Overall not great"

1.0
    Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in London, England

I have been working at Khoros full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You have the flexibility to work from home.

Cons

Awful management and low pay.

Khoros2019-04-16

"Great people, great opportunity with similar challenges to most young start-up companies"

Current Employee - Sales in London, England

I have been working at Khoros full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Spredfast employ great people. The smart, driven, fun-loving, team-players far outnumber those who are not. I learn every day from my colleagues. - A collaborative working environment that encourages helping one another achieve and grow. - A great new office in London - Perfect environment for someone who likes to take initiatives and feel empowered. Those who have succeeded most have identified an opportunity to own something and with energy and passion seized it. - A clear market position and vision helps greatly when positioning the company in a crowded marketplace. - The chance to work with fantastic customers from the largest brands in the world. - A fast-paced, dynamic industry that keeps you on your toes. - Some inspiring leaders with a wealth of experience in social, digital and marketing. - A very flexible holiday policy. - A product team that releases a great amount of seriously cool new stuff on a regular basis.

Cons

- The same growing pains of any relatively young software company. Career opportunities depend upon how fast company is growing. - The fast-moving industry means one must expect to adapt on a weekly basis to changes. This might not be to everyone's taste but is actually a positive for me. - The same changes in management, niggling product issues, turnover of sales staff that you can expect in any software start up.

Khoros2017-07-07
  9. "sales"

Current Employee - Field Sales in London, England

I have been working at Khoros full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture of empowerment and career opportunity, really strong products, marketing and market opportunity.

Cons

Not an environment for coasters or cruisers.

Khoros2017-06-09

"Sales development representative"

Former Employee - SDR in London, England

I worked at Khoros full-time for more than a year

Pros

The EMEA team is really good.

Cons

The only focus of the management now seems to become profitable and public ASAP to get away with some cash. They recently cut 10% of the workforce to reduce costs. I was fired for redundancy because apparently I brought too much opps to the business and they didnt want to expand the sales team to handle that. They dont want to invest to grow anymore. That's sad. Was made promises that were not kept. Funny things that shows how gobal management is organized. I was fired 2weeks after being praised and raised.

Khoros2017-02-15