Kinex Telesales Agent/Closer Reviews

5.0
Kinex CEO Lee Hull
Lee Hull
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

Rewarding

7 Nov 2019 - Telesales Agent/Closer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Full training given Fun atmosphere Uncapped commission

Cons

Dress code should be more relaxed

Be the first to find this review helpful

Human Resources Manager

Hi, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. The uncapped commission structure is our way of thanking our staff for all their hard work and allowing them to control their own earnings, it is great to hear you are benefiting from this Keep up the great work Kind regards, Kinex

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A place to progress and earn good money.

25 Feb 2018 - Telesales Agent/Closer in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Working hours are great 8.30-5.30 -No weekend work -A lot of incentives in place to motivate and earn a bit of extra cash -Management spend a lot of time with employees to train and develop -Basic wage is negotiable upon experience and great pay progression scheme in place -A range of products to sell and is not limited -Employees and staff are very easy to get along with and is a welcoming office -Staff/ Management are very understanding -Unlimited Supply of caffeine (tea and coffee)

Cons

-Could do with technical upgrades, ie; up to date computers and better software -install a games/wreck room as the canteen can get very packed and noisy -have more designated parking for staff who have worked there for a while

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

HR Manager

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to share your review, we're glad you enjoy working in our vibrant office and benefit from our sociable working hours. We are always looking to improve our employee experience and your feedback will help us. Keep up the great work!

3. 5.0

Sales Advisor

14 Feb 2018 - Telesales Agent/Closer in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love my job, everyday is new and great day with monthly competitions, in which it involves everybody. With weekly awards to recognize good performance and a great atmosphere to go along with it. The people are all nice and the office has a warm family feeling. Great days out with great people.

Cons

I don't have a lot to say on is one due to the whole job being a very good job but I would say the only thing is sick days I feel like if someone is poorly they should have to take 48hr off so they don't pass it on to anyone else and cause more time off due to it effecting the monthly competitions.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

HR Manager

Hello, Thank you for your fantastic review, it’s great to hear you enjoy working at kinex, we’re glad you’re a part of our team! We are always looking to improve and your feedback will help us.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Really great place to work

10 Jul 2017 - Telesales Agent/Closer in Nottingham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great bonus scheme Fun management Friendly staff Good monthly incentives Motivation through out the day Achievable targets to motivate you

Cons

Not many cons the only ones I can think of is having to wear a plain white shirt or blouse And 6pm finish because most businesses close at 5

Be the first to find this review helpful