Kinex Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 198 reviews

3.8
Kinex CEO Chris Earle
Chris Earle
  1. "Love my job and the company"

Current Employee - Lead Generator in Leeds, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Love working here. Best job I have had by far.

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Just wish management could train staff where they are going wrong and boost their confidence.

June 11, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear how much you are enjoying your time here! We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work so far - keep up the great work :)

2. "Really enjoyable place to work. The role provides a decent basic salary, with an excellent commission structure."

Current Employee - Telesales Executive in Southampton, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

The office atmosphere is is extremely welcoming and enjoyable, the management are great, along with the pay. Really young developing office.

Cons

Haven’t worked long enough to see any real cons

Advice to Management

Neither of them can’t sing, despite their own beliefs...

June 11, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We are very pleased to hear of your positive experience and how much you are enjoying the fun atmosphere we pride ourselves on creating. Keep up the great work :)

3. "Fantastic!!!"

Current Employee - Telesales Advisor in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Uncapped commission Amazing environment Real sales job

Cons

No kitchen but there’s plenty of cafes around

Advice to Management

Really pleased with my introduction to the company within the Newcastle office since I’ve never did sales before I didn’t think I could make this much money at a young age how I was wrong if your a hard worker and believe your worth more than the average Kinex can help you with the great bonus incentives aswell as a basic all within great working hours

June 11, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi , Thank you for taking the time to leave a review It is great to hear what a positive experience you have had so far at Kinex ! Keep up the great work :)

4. "Southampton Office"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Southampton, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really fun environment, work hard/play hard culture, time flies in the office and there is hardly ever a dull moment

Cons

Small numbers currently, will be better when office is full

Advice to Management

Keep employing great people managers, major difference felt already.

Kinex2019-05-11

May 15, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you are enjoying the fun environment that we pride ourselves on here at Kinex! Keep up the great work! :)

5. "Looking for sales experience?"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Kinex is an excellent place to build your sales skills and develop personally in a fast flowing goal oriented career. If you have the belief in yourself and can more importantly be yourself then you can achieve great commission and a great starting salary.

Cons

The only limitations with this position lie with you, you are your only limitation! If you have the desire and belief that you can achieve then you will do well here!

Advice to Management

Everyone at Kinex encourage people to be themselves because everyone in sales has something special in them and this can only really be revealed by the individual and it is up to them whether they succeed or fail, and don’t be afraid to fail because every failure is one step closer to success.

Kinex2019-05-08

May 10, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review - keep up the great work!

6. "Fast paced, professional, friendly and great fun place to work"

I have been working at Kinex full-time

Pros

Kinex in Leeds is a great place to work. It's a friendly vibrant office in a great location just by the town hall. Telesales can be a difficult role, but if you can do the job I'd recommend this place. The atmosphere is great fun with games and prizes every day. Good hours and plenty of breaks. Management are understanding and flexible and provide exceptional training and support. The pay is certainly reasonable...

Cons

Not many facilities in office, but it's in the centre of Leeds so it's no biggy.

April 18, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. It is lovely to hear how much you are enjoying your role here with us at Kinex! Keep up the great work! Kind regards, Kinex Team

7. "Great fun work environment"

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Manchester City Centre, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing place to work, people in the workplace and really friendly and make time fly, working off paper means you don’t clockwatch. Ample breaks, great management, Wellington house is a great location as it’s in the town centre.

Cons

Sick days are a no go

Advice to Management

Explain channel bonus in more detail and how targets can be reached.

April 18, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We are really pleased to hear you are enjoying you time here with us at Kinex - keep up the great work! Kind regards, Kinex Team

8. "Employee Review"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Manchester City Centre, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Jason is one of the best managers I have ever worked for. He motivates me to be the best I can be which means I am now top of the office for sales! Also, the location at Wellington House on Piccadilly Gardens is a really lively and a fun place to work. Kinex offers great incentives on a daily, weekly and monthly basis which makes me even more eager to succeed!

Cons

They do not like lateness or sick days and are really strict on this.

Advice to Management

Explain how commission works to new staff in more detail

May 10, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time here at Kinex! We are very pleased to hear of the positive working relationship you have with your manager, and that you are enjoying the fun environment we pride ourselves in Keep up the ...

9. "Perfect Job"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Ipswich, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

I’ve worked as a Sales Representative for over two years. By far the most enjoyable job I have had. The management team are unbelievable at what they do. I get at least 5 qualified appointments a day. As long as I follow the steps to the sale I sell to every customer. The support and continuous on the job train is the best I’ve seen in any organisation. There is no limit to what you can earn and achieve in this role.

Cons

You need to be self motivated but I wouldn’t class this as a Con

Advice to Management

Michael, Joe and Matt keep doing what you are doing.

Kinex2019-03-20

April 9, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review! Keep up the great work :)

"Telesales agent"

Current Employee - Tele Sales Executive in Ipswich, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great atmosphere to work in, the ability to earn as much as you want, also there is a good chance of promotion if you work hard and not working weekend or bank holidays as well as getting two weeks off at Christmas. as well as all the above there is the monthly motivators where you can win anything from voucher to a tv.

Cons

to be honest can not think of anything negative to say about the job.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you are doing.

Kinex2019-02-19

March 20, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! It is great to hear you have so many positive comments about working here at Kinex. Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the ...

Found 198 reviews