Kinex Sales Executive Reviews

Lee Hull
0 Rating
  1. "Great job"

Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at Kinex full-time

Pros

Good place to work with good people. A good company with fair targets to hit to make commission.

Cons

No computers to email customers

March 19, 2020Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your role and are enjoying a good work-life balance. Keep up the great work

2. "Not a great company to work for"

2.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in Nottingham, England, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some nice people in the office

Cons

Unprofessional management, long hour with short breaks, nature of work is terrible - literals cold calling 200 people a day.

October 29, 2020Human Resources Manager

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience with Kinex as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at here. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.

3. "Promise you the world but do not deliver"

2.0
    Former Employee - Field Sales Executive in Swansea, Wales, Wales
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Kinex part-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible hours, Changing workspace, Never the same thing twice

Cons

Promise you good pay, but ultimately do not deliver Do not pay for petrol

July 19, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Field Sales Representative, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience selling our products. We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to investigate the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.

"Not the best of places to earn a living"

1.0
    Current Employee - Field Sales Executive in Birmingham, England, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly colleagues who go out of their way to help you and make all new staff feel welcome. Even the managers themselves are easy to get along with. It is a small office with a team of 8-12 sales agents. Office games are played at the beginning of the day and after lunch. Bonuses are achievable if luck is on your side.

Cons

Unrealistic targets are expected. You're expected to cold-call at least 250 businesses and at times the techniques used by Kinex are unethical such as lying to people. None of the calls are recorded for quality or training and I've seen Data Protection principles ignored many times by managers. The hours are long, 08:45 to 18:00 with 75mins of breaks. During the day, there are many obscene topics discussed which can be inflammatory; Managers constantly swear and talk inappropriately to female members of staff; There are constantly objects thrown across the office causing a major health and safety hazard. Management instigate a lot of this unprofessional behaviour.

September 17, 2018HR Manager

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we are glad to hear you enjoy working with your colleagues and taking part in the office games. We take allegations of unprofessional conduct very seriously, if you could please contact our HR Department (HR@kinex.co.uk) in confidence and provide further details we investigate the issues raised internally. Kind regards.

5. "Has potential"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Manchester, England, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

Selling products everybody uses makes it easier than some sale s jobs ive done an my floor is full of top people.

Cons

Hours are long. hardly get to see my kids or feed my horse. everyone hates the last hour cos its just phoning business that are shut.

September 17, 2018HR Manager

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, it's great to hear you enjoy selling our services and working with your team. We appreciate all feedback and understand the 9am - 6pm hours can be long but hope not working on weekends and bank holidays helps to make up for this. Thank you for your ongoing hard work!

6. "Lively and Opportunistic work place."

Former Employee - New Business Sales Executive in Hamilton, Scotland, Scotland

I worked at Kinex full-time

Pros

Thorough and on going training Career progression available Everyone is so friendly From the person next to you to the managers who run the place there is a genuine drive for the same thing and that is success.

Cons

In my experience at Kinex I never had a bad word to say about the place, I think more recently the pressure has been upped but that is to be expected in any business wanting to expand and grow in the capacity that Kinex is sure to.

Continue reading
  7. "Excellent Company to work for"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Barrow in Furness, England, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you work hard you will receive positive results. I have been a sales executive for just 1 week and I'm enjoying the level of work in getting.no weekend work just a standard Monday to Friday 9am untill 6pm sometimes finish earlier depending on the quantityof appointments that's been booked. A respectful company that wants to save money to businesses for the greater good. Overall a Top Company to work for Staff treat me with respect at all times.

Cons

Respectful honest and a genuine company. Inquiries are answered fast if I ever have a problem.

January 23, 2018HR Manager

Hello, Thank you for your fantastic review, it’s great to hear your enjoying working at kinex, we’re glad you’re a part of our team.

8. "Gypsum Fantastic"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Manchester, England, England

I worked at Kinex full-time

Pros

Nice colleagues, good quality support, the South Manchester office is a great place to be. Heading back to university soon and I'll miss the place.

Cons

The vending machines are geared around high-sugar, high-fat foods and it'd be nice to have healthier alternatives.

August 17, 2018HR Manager

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's lovely to hear you have enjoyed your time at kinex and have felt supported. We are always looking for ways to improve and will take on board your suggestion to create healthier food options in the office. Best of luck in your University studies!

9. "Great Work Place"

Sales Executive in Hamilton, Scotland, Scotland
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Kinex for more than a year

Pros

The Hamilton office has a really friendly vibe , Management are all happy to help you as much they can. Really good laugh and doesn't even seem like work sometimes.

Cons

Really cant think of any

September 19, 2018HR Manager

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, it's fantastic you enjoy coming to work and feel really supported by the management team. We'd like to thank you for all your hard work, keep up the great attitude!

"One of the best experiences I've had"

4.0
    Sales Executive

I worked at Kinex for less than a year

Pros

Great management Great atmosphere Very motivated Earn a decent wage every month

Cons

There wasn't really that many Just that the vending machines could of had more of an option

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Popular Careers with Kinex Job Seekers