Kinex Sales Executive Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chris Earle
  1. "Gypsum Fantastic"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Manchester, England

I worked at Kinex full-time

Pros

Nice colleagues, good quality support, the South Manchester office is a great place to be. Heading back to university soon and I'll miss the place.

Cons

The vending machines are geared around high-sugar, high-fat foods and it'd be nice to have healthier alternatives.

Advice to Management

More staff engagement from senior management. They're out of touch with reality.

Kinex2018-07-31
  2. "Promise you the world but do not deliver"

Former Employee - Field Sales Executive in Swansea, Wales
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Kinex part-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible hours, Changing workspace, Never the same thing twice

Cons

Promise you good pay, but ultimately do not deliver Do not pay for petrol

Advice to Management

Do not lie in the recruitment process when telling applicants they will receive six appointments a day when in fact they revive 3-4 max, when I left the company one manger even told me he did not like the way people were recruited into the company

Kinex2019-07-09
  3. "Has potential"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Manchester, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

Selling products everybody uses makes it easier than some sale s jobs ive done an my floor is full of top people.

Cons

Hours are long. hardly get to see my kids or feed my horse. everyone hates the last hour cos its just phoning business that are shut.

Advice to Management

finish earlier. its a waste of everyones time. I could be with my kids or feeding my horse.

Kinex2018-08-16
  4. "Great Work Place"

Sales Executive in Hamilton, Scotland
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Kinex for more than a year

Pros

The Hamilton office has a really friendly vibe , Management are all happy to help you as much they can. Really good laugh and doesn't even seem like work sometimes.

Cons

Really cant think of any

Advice to Management

Keep up good work

Kinex2018-07-31

"Not the best of places to earn a living"

Current Employee - Field Sales Executive in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly colleagues who go out of their way to help you and make all new staff feel welcome. Even the managers themselves are easy to get along with. It is a small office with a team of 8-12 sales agents. Office games are played at the beginning of the day and after lunch. Bonuses are achievable if luck is on your side.

Cons

Unrealistic targets are expected. You're expected to cold-call at least 250 businesses and at times the techniques used by Kinex are unethical such as lying to people. None of the calls are recorded for quality or training and I've seen Data Protection principles ignored many times by managers. The hours are long, 08:45 to 18:00 with 75mins of breaks. During the day, there are many obscene topics discussed which can be inflammatory; Managers constantly swear and talk inappropriately to female members of staff; There are constantly objects thrown across the office causing a major health and safety hazard. Management instigate a lot of this unprofessional behaviour.

Advice to Management

Please conduct yourselves with more respectful behaviour and encourage professional values rather than throw things and swear around other employees.

Kinex2018-08-26
  6. "Excellent Company to work for"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Barrow in Furness, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you work hard you will receive positive results. I have been a sales executive for just 1 week and I'm enjoying the level of work in getting.no weekend work just a standard Monday to Friday 9am untill 6pm sometimes finish earlier depending on the quantityof appointments that's been booked. A respectful company that wants to save money to businesses for the greater good. Overall a Top Company to work for Staff treat me with respect at all times.

Cons

Respectful honest and a genuine company. Inquiries are answered fast if I ever have a problem.

Advice to Management

No advice to management is needed . Brilliant company *****

Kinex2018-01-19
  7. "Lively and Opportunistic work place."

Former Employee - New Business Sales Executive in Hamilton, Scotland

I worked at Kinex full-time

Pros

Thorough and on going training Career progression available Everyone is so friendly From the person next to you to the managers who run the place there is a genuine drive for the same thing and that is success.

Cons

In my experience at Kinex I never had a bad word to say about the place, I think more recently the pressure has been upped but that is to be expected in any business wanting to expand and grow in the capacity that Kinex is sure to.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing, make the right choices in recruitment and brace yourself for what is coming (English market).

Kinex2017-01-26

"One of the best experiences I've had"

Sales Executive

I worked at Kinex for less than a year

Pros

Great management Great atmosphere Very motivated Earn a decent wage every month

Cons

There wasn't really that many Just that the vending machines could of had more of an option

Kinex2016-05-07