Kinex Telesales Agent Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chris Earle
  1. "Rewarding"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent/Closer

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

Full training given Fun atmosphere Uncapped commission

Cons

Dress code should be more relaxed

Kinex2019-11-07
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time

Pros

Fun happy and warm environment

Cons

Won’t let you work over time

Advice to Management

Great place to work, keep doing what you’re doing

Kinex2019-10-15
  3. "Current Telesales"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Ipswich, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoy working for Kinex, I have been part of the team for just over 2 years now and still love the job just as much as I did when I started. There are lots of pro's of working for Kinex. On a Friday we are most likely to get a target, if and when we hit the target we get to leave early and go home. We also play a lot of games within the branch which motivates us and gets us hyped up to get on the phone and... book as many appointments as we can. We also get the chance to earn as much money as you want, the more effort you put in means the more money you will earn which is always motivational for you to always do your best.

Cons

Sometimes we play games such as quizzes/countdown. Most of the time I am not very good at the games but they are still enjoyable to play and very motivational.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and the office will continue to be successful!

Kinex2019-10-07
  4. "Happy environment"

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing management, positive team, great pay

Cons

The pressure from targets can be quite difficult to handle if you aren’t made for it

Kinex2019-05-17
  5. "Employee Review"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Manchester City Centre, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Jason is one of the best managers I have ever worked for. He motivates me to be the best I can be which means I am now top of the office for sales! Also, the location at Wellington House on Piccadilly Gardens is a really lively and a fun place to work. Kinex offers great incentives on a daily, weekly and monthly basis which makes me even more eager to succeed!

Cons

They do not like lateness or sick days and are really strict on this.

Advice to Management

Explain how commission works to new staff in more detail

Kinex2019-04-16
  6. "Worker review"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Manchester City Centre, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

The manager, Jason, at Wellington House is amazingly motivational and is constantly available to help with any issue both in and outside of work. He does a personalised one on one with us each week to assess where we are and how we can improve. We are always prized with incentives such as TVs, shopping vouchers etc. for an extra motivational boost. At Kinex you can truly be your best self.

Cons

They are a stickler for sick days.

Kinex2019-04-16
  7. "Do not work here"

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Home time and nice people working there

Cons

Long hours 8:45-6, low pay, terrible old fashioned way of operating with just phones and data sheets, cold calling same old data that has been called over and over again, no hot drinks allowed, the list just goes on

Advice to Management

Don’t get young inexperienced cowboy managers that have not got a clue how to manage staff.

Kinex2019-04-06

"A place to progress and earn good money."

Current Employee - Telesales Agent/Closer in Manchester, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Working hours are great 8.30-5.30 -No weekend work -A lot of incentives in place to motivate and earn a bit of extra cash -Management spend a lot of time with employees to train and develop -Basic wage is negotiable upon experience and great pay progression scheme in place -A range of products to sell and is not limited -Employees and staff are very easy to get along with and is a welcoming office -Staff/... Management are very understanding -Unlimited Supply of caffeine (tea and coffee)

Cons

-Could do with technical upgrades, ie; up to date computers and better software -install a games/wreck room as the canteen can get very packed and noisy -have more designated parking for staff who have worked there for a while

Advice to Management

-Can’t really fault the management other than to have some sort of requirements and standards for those who they recruit on board the company. -have strict hygiene rules

Kinex2018-02-25

"Sheffield - great office - great company"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Sheffield, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun sales driven environment , with amazing staff and great motivated managers . I have learnt a lot about sales and have developed as a person with all the coaching given by the management team , and the chance to make commission on top of a salary and bonus , with the great sociable hours . Is fantastic different to every other call centre I've ever worked in and I've worked in a few ....

Cons

As it is a sales role appointment setting . There's targets to be met to keep the role and succeed which to be fair is discussed on day one and followed through with support and coaching every step of the way . So only way u can fail is by you not putting the effort . So not really a con more of a what u put in is what u get out ! It's sales it's expected to be like this .

Advice to Management

Keep the great work going seeing the office go from strength to strength is amazing , managers are supportive , and motivating , and very fair and honest if u put the effort they reward you ... which is all I can ask for In a sales role ! Keep Up the great work and recruit great staff . And stay fun and funny ... great company to work for if u work hard and want to make money !!!

Kinex2018-02-20

"Sales Advisor"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent/Closer in Manchester, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love my job, everyday is new and great day with monthly competitions, in which it involves everybody. With weekly awards to recognize good performance and a great atmosphere to go along with it. The people are all nice and the office has a warm family feeling. Great days out with great people.

Cons

I don't have a lot to say on is one due to the whole job being a very good job but I would say the only thing is sick days I feel like if someone is poorly they should have to take 48hr off so they don't pass it on to anyone else and cause more time off due to it effecting the monthly competitions.

Advice to Management

Carry on the good work.

Kinex2018-02-14