Kinex Telesales Executive Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.1
Kinex CEO Chris Earle
Chris Earle

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Very good working environment, never a dull day in the office" (in 9 reviews)

• "Nice colleagues, good quality support, the South Manchester office is a great place to be" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "hire and fire job; they'll fire you after your first week if you don't get an appointment (reach targets) even though you're still in training" (in 7 reviews)

• "long hours, dry spells in performance" (in 8 reviews)

1. "Top Sales Company"

Current Employee - Telesales Executive in Northenden, England
    Current Employee - Telesales Executive in Northenden, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I love the environment in the office. We work hard and play hard. Everybody is really close and supportive it's like a second family. Earningso potential is through the roof.

Cons

Location - depending on where in Manchester our from can be a little out of the way. But that depends on what people are willing to travel.

Advice to Management

Keep coming up with new games.

2. "LOVE HAMILTON SALES TEAM!"

I have been working at Kinex full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team in Hamilton, people very easy to work with. Good incentives and treat the staff well with benefits such as work nights, social budgets and achievable targets.

Cons

The length of the working day. - 8:30-5:30 Monday to Friday.

Advice to Management

Take some time out to go on the phones to experience new objections and obstacle.

Kinex Response

19 Sep 2018 – HR Manager

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we're happy to hear you're enjoying your role and making the most out of the numerous benefits we have on offer!
    We appreciate all... More

3. "Sales advisor"

Current Employee - Telesales Executive in Manchester, England
    Current Employee - Telesales Executive in Manchester, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good support and working hours,

Cons

Better commission would be more ideal.

Advice to Management

good all round, maybe improve on training and stricter interviews to hire the right people.

4. "Great Working Enviroment"

Current Employee - Telesales Executive in Hamilton, Scotland

Pros

various incentives , fun environment , everyone's friendly , boss is very approachable and always fair which is always a bonus .

Cons

none I can think of

Advice to Management

a wee holiday prize would be fab

"Fantastic Atmosphere"

I have been working at Kinex full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent Bonus structure, Friendly helpful staff, Great working hours (Mon-Fri), career progression

Cons

Hard work, High Pressure, Pushed hard to succeed

Advice to Management

Always look to maximise individual talents, coach and develop potential at all times, Drive the staff to progress as far and earn as much as they desire. Some disgruntled ex staff don't take kindly to the highly driven and pressurised world of outbound sales but the management in the place go out of their way to encourage and motivate individuals to be the best you can be. Sometimes tears, sometimes arguments but If you'd rather smile all day with an easy less rewarding life then Starbucks is the place for you...

"Just terrible, avoid if possible"

Former Employee - Telesales Executive in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England

I worked at Kinex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There were some good people but that's it, the whole experience was uncomfortable and inefficient. I only worked there for 4 weeks to fill my summer but would never consider returning.

Cons

Poor pay, customers fed half truths, very poor job security, got lied to about the salary I could expect, didn't receive any commission, absolutely no loyalty, borderline fraudulent. The turnover of staff was something chronic, in the 4 short weeks I was there I lost count after 30 people came and went.

Advice to Management

Stop lying and deceiving, offer a bit more job security and you may find that people do a better job, coming into work each day not knowing if it's going to be your last doesn't encourage a good work ethic. Also, offer a far more reliable product, so many complaints about your service! Update to an electronic system, would save people being called multiple times and getting hacked off!