Find jobs for Telesales

Chris Earle
  1. "Tlesales advisor"

Current Employee - Telesales Advisor in Hamilton, Scotland

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Monday- Friday, no week-ends, 8.30-5.30. Great friendly atmosphere, on going training. Loads of opportunity for progression and totally uncapped commission. You get out what you put in with this company.

Cons

Not enough working hours in the day to make money

Kinex2018-07-31

August 17, 2018HR Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear you're enjoying your role at kinex and appreciate our office hours and no weekend working! We would like to thank you for your hard work, it's a pleasure having you on our team.

2. "LOVE HAMILTON SALES TEAM!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Telesales Executive in Hamilton, Scotland

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team in Hamilton, people very easy to work with. Good incentives and treat the staff well with benefits such as work nights, social budgets and achievable targets.

Cons

The length of the working day. - 8:30-5:30 Monday to Friday.

Kinex2018-07-31

September 19, 2018HR Manager

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we're happy to hear you're enjoying your role and making the most out of the numerous benefits we have on offer! We appreciate all feedback and understand the hours can seem long, but hope not working weekends , bank holidays or late evenings help to make up for this. We will pass your suggestions onto the Hamilton managers to identify new objection handling. Thank you for all your ongoing hard work!

3. "PLEASE IF TOU VALUE LIFE DONT DO IT"

1.0
    Former Employee - Telesales in Birmingham, England

I worked at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

My manager Kay and regional sales manager Lee were ace! Helps that you have a great group of people to do it with!

Cons

I saw people start on the Monday and sacked by the Thursday... absolutely awful! They were trying so hard, if your lead didn’t sell then it was your fault even when reps didn’t even try to sit it or rearranged it and it then dropped out... As soon as the reps messed up then it was the fault of the telesales... not a fair system at all.

Kinex2018-08-14

August 15, 2018HR Manager

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We're glad you enjoyed working with your colleagues and had a good relationship with your managers. We are disappointed to hear of your experience and appreciate all feedback so improvements can continue to be made. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work and wish you the very best for the future.

4. "Telesales"

Current Employee - Telesales in Ipswich, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun, hard working and you can write your own wage

Cons

Cafe is a tad expensive

Kinex2018-06-28

July 17, 2018HR Manager

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear you're enjoying our fun office environment and taking full advantage of our uncapped commission structure. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work and keep up the great work!

5. "Telesales"

Former Employee - Telesales in Newcastle under Lyme, England

I worked at Kinex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am 54 years old worked here for 4 years best place i ever worked ace job best boss ever great team

Cons

6 pm finish should be 5pm

Kinex2018-06-21

July 17, 2018HR Manager

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we're delighted to hear you enjoyed working as part of the Newcastle team. We really appreciate all feedback provided and do understand the day can be long but hope no shift work or weekend working helped to make up for this. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work and fantastic positive attitude, we are glad to have had you onboard and wish you every success in your future endeavors.

6. "Working at Kinex Leeds Branch"

Outbound Telesales in Leeds, England

I worked at Kinex for less than a year

Pros

Good office vibe, used the right techniques to motivate employers by having a laugh and playing games to keep it light hearted but still hardworking at the same time. Good management and support given by the managers.

Cons

Some of the people that were hired were questionable

Kinex2018-05-22

May 29, 2018HR Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, we're glad you enjoyed the fun working environment and on going support provided. We wish you every success in your future endeavors!

7. "Worked here for three days in Ipswich office, seriously don't work for this joke of a company"

1.0
    Former Employee - TELESALES Representative in Ipswich, England

I worked at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff get on loads

Cons

Seems to be a playground.

Kinex2018-06-15

June 29, 2018HR Manager

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review . We're glad you enjoyed the friendly office environment. It's disappointing to hear of your negative experience at kinex, we are unable to look into your particular circumstances as all reviews are anonymous. If you would like to contact the HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) and provide further details we can look into the issues raised. We would like to take this opportunity to wish you every success in your future endeavors.

8. "Telesales Representitve"

2.0
    Former Employee - TELESALES Representative
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Kinex part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good incentive with prizes and money

Cons

Bad staff turnover Poor training

Kinex2018-05-08

May 17, 2018HR Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry you didn't find our training sufficient, less intensive training is provided for our lead generator roles, with half a day training and a compliant script supplied for employees to follow on each call. To ensure continued support is provided to our lead generators workshops are conducted each morning. We understand that due to no sales experience being required for our lead generator roles we can have a higher turnover of staff as sales isn't suited to everyone, but would like to assure you we continue to work hard to improve our staff retention. We're glad you enjoyed taking part in our monthly incentives and would like to wish you every success in your future.

9. "telesales"

Current Employee - TELESALES Representative in Ipswich, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

working mon -frid 9-6 no evenings or weekends bank hols and xmas off.fantastic earning potential excellent basic commission and bonus structure. a very lively and fun office to work in.The Ipswich branch is currently top in country out of 11 sales offices

Cons

hard to find any downsides to the job if I had to name one it would be the white shirt only dress rule

Kinex2018-04-13

May 17, 2018HR Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it's fantastic to hear you enjoy our energetic office environment and friendly competition across the offices. We are always looking for ways to improve so really appreciate your suggestion to change the dress code. I'll be sure to pass your wonderful feedback to the Ipswich managers.

10. "telesales advisor"

Current Employee - Telesales Advisor in Newcastle upon Tyne, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

i love this office for the simple fact I live a very boring life outside of the office the minute I step foot in the office my life becomes exciting simply because the office is absolutely mad in the best way possible from management to the guys on the phones. on top of that they pay you more money for the more effort you put in so I get paid exactly for what I do

Cons

no kitchen for food but there is plenty of food available from the cafes surrounding the office

Kinex2018-04-13